LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anagram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga

Post by Anagram »

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga v1.0 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2022-04-06] Anagram | May work on other versions.

- Features -

Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
Add a lot of Bricks

Game Engine: NTT

Game page:

NOTES:

After a long time, I am back with this fun game. It's a small quick table, I may add more options if I feel like it. Get some bricks if you don't see the effect immediately of the bricks cheat.

Give me +rep if you like this.

Please don't post this elsewhere without linking to this thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LEGOSTARWARSSKYWALKERSAGA_DX11.CT
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 7498 times

dcmatr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga

Post by dcmatr »

Hey, thanks for this! Could it be possible to have an option to modify the FOV on this game somehow as well? Checked the ini files and there isn't an option there so maybe someone knowledgeable in this like you can help? Shame on the devs for changing a decade old camera angle without options to customize them.

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Thank you for the table even I don't know if it need cause even I die I just respawn at where I die I still use unlimit health anyway.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Tried the game this morning and loving the new engine :) I've always thought the lego games have great graphics in their own way and I can't wait to see how they use this engine. Tested the table briefly and all seems working so thanks! I notice the game has upgrade points so I'm going to see about that later (looks like they mostly give more shield, faster building and more firepower).

Game itself is super fun as usual, and is following the movies nice and close. Alas, I got to go out for the day so I have to wait till I get home to play more with my awesome little daughter :)

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Thanks for the table!If its not too hard for you and you are willing is it possible to do a noclip and movement speed cheat?

Edit: also sorry to say this but i think the bricks code isnt working i tried spending and getting more kyber bricks but it didnt work...maybe im doing something wrong?If someone could help it would be aprecciated!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Had some good fun with LEGO The Hobbit, LEGO The Lord of the Rings and others in the series. Enough to make me wanna map out some stuff in the Engine using the Nintendo Switch build for LEGO The Incredibles.

Something like this:

I wanna learn how the CHEAT system works (and other internals), as I know from the other two titles I've played (that are x86) you can enable these cheats way ahead of time, so you don't have to play maps over and over for 100% completion. But actually play it one time right from the beginning and do everything possible in that map :) Enabling from Cheat Engine, that is, not through some console or in-game menu. I know they can be enabled later on or, in some older titles, by supplying the right cheat string.

Will then move it to LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. Purely educational, intention isn't to make a quick and dirty cheat table, but more to understand how the NTT Engine works.

itsukia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsukia »

i agree with rudm09is there a way for no clip thank you

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Right now the only think I can think of that could be added to this is max/infinite data cards

Reset
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reset »

Stud multiplier would be good.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Moonjump would be sweet too!

three7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by three7 »

Can you update it please? (patch today)
BTW - can you add blue ( Upgrade Bricks)?
Last edited by three7 on Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:44 pm
If it's of any use, if you go to this instruction: "49 8B 83 * * 00 00 48 8B 5C 24".
It does access(r11) the CheatCollectables, which also includes all its values. At +20, you'll see the name "CheatCollectables", so you can differentiate it from the rest. And then at +140, there's the values of it.
Also I don't remember exactly, but inside one of the pointers and then +8 --> +8, there was the names of some variables of it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Yeah, something like that. And you can flip them with ORs of powers of 2. So setting a ptr to 0xFFFFFFFF.. I think it should be a qword.. will activate all. Fun fact, in The Incredibles binary I found the devs didn't discard the cheat strings from previous games. Looks like they just keep piling them up, like some collection :)

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

How strange, the brick cheat/hack wasnt working for me so I tried the find the value myself and couldn't find it as a regular value of anything so instead I found the cost of upgrading something (it cost 10,000 studs and 4 bricks) and just changed the cost to 10,000 studs and -99999 bricks which then rather nicely refunded me a ton of bricks for upgrading :)

I'm guessing the game calculates the amount of bricks from a table and doesn't simply hold the value in memory or something :/

Having fun with the game though, more so now I have lots of nice upgrades ;)

neptune9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neptune9 »

dcmatr wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:02 am
Hey, thanks for this! Could it be possible to have an option to modify the FOV on this game somehow as well? Checked the ini files and there isn't an option there so maybe someone knowledgeable in this like you can help? Shame on the devs for changing a decade old camera angle without options to customize them.
Big +1 on this! The ability to modify the FOV is a necessity for me, I cannot play without getting severe motion sickness :cry: