Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Post by Raider01 »

Console don't work, pressed every key wont open
Set Weapon Properties dont work, Error <<Error in line 0 (assert(true)) :Wrong syntax. ASSERT(address,11 22 33 ** 55 66)>>

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

grayfux69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grayfux69 »

Only tried out spawning some items but no issues so far. Thanks Sunbeam :)

SaltyPeanutts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaltyPeanutts »

I can't get the console to open with Tilde/backspace and remapping the key also doesn't work. When i open the console with tab none of the commands seem to work and i can't figure out why since the tab console has no information.

(Already tried removing the files generated in Win64, Manually changing the keybind in appdata, and reinstalling the game)

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

For whatever reason I can't get the console to work.

When I initialize the script, it asks to remove TAB as the key and I say yes. It asks if I want to change the key and I say no. If I say yes here, CE just hangs and spams the system error sound until I force close it. So I say no. And then I try to change the key from the table to backspace, but after doing that the backspace key does not open the console. So that's where I'm at now.
grayfux69 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:57 pm
You're saying you got spawning items to work? Can you mention how? I can not get that working.

daim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by daim »

jim2point0 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:42 pm

When I initialize the script, it asks to remove TAB as the key and I say yes. It asks if I want to change the key and I say no. If I say yes here, CE just hangs and spams the system error sound until I force close it. So I say no. And then I try to change the key from the table to backspace, but after doing that the backspace key does not open the console. So that's where I'm at now.
grayfux69 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:57 pm
You're saying you got spawning items to work? Can you mention how? I can not get that working.
For me works as it should, i'm doing following:
- when game is loaded I start IGCSInjector
- I Continue my play and when map is loaded I start CE 7.1 and load Wonderlands table
- When loaded I initiate table and go to engine
- in engine I klick on Change ConsolKey and set it to letter "n" (for some reasons only letters work)
- after that I just press letter n and it brings out my console on the bottom of the screen.

Cheers

fegoria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fegoria »

I would love to get an update on this, please. It is not working at all for many of us to open the console. I will donate quite some money for proper information or a working console!

Update: Only Tab opens a console for me which is not working at all. All the Borderlands 3 commands I put into it are not working. You can not enlarge the console and loading up the cheat engine table will make it not work at all anymore because you block the Tab key from opening a console.

So what is the workaround here? I did try it on 2 different computers. I'm not a pro but I do understand the steps and even with the .ini file changing the key to e.g. F10 is not working at all. Tilde is not opening a console for me. The only console i get is from Tab.
Last edited by fegoria on Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bizwank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bizwank »

If you can't get the console to open then you're missing a step, or doing them out of order. Read the entire post carefully and follow every step carefully and it should work. Mine wasn't working at first because I wasn't first activating it in the game menu, before loading my save. I can now load it in-game and successfully run many of the commands in it (though I'm not having any luck getting items to spawn).

fegoria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fegoria »

bizwank wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:52 pm
If you can't get the console to open then you're missing a step, or doing them out of order. Read the entire post carefully and follow every step carefully and it should work. Mine wasn't working at first because I wasn't first activating it in the game menu, before loading my save. I can now load it in-game and successfully run many of the commands in it (though I'm not having any luck getting items to spawn).
Like I described in an Update. Tab key is opening a console for me. But this console is not working at all. I can type whatever command into it and it does nothing unfortunately.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hello everyone. Let's take these one by one.

TheGreatChessini wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:06 am
Perhaps I am being stupid, but I am using 7.1 and quickly alt-tabbing but keep getting the below issue:

>> 'aob_in_APlayerController__PostInitializeComponents' not found. <<

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
+
guggelhupf wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:11 am
same for me :/
No, you are not stupid, TheGreatChessini. The game, if you check its folder, has two executable files, both called Wonderlands.exe. One is the loader, found here (am using my path as example): G:\Epic Games\TinyTinasWonderlands. The other is the game executable, found here: G:\Epic Games\TinyTinasWonderlands\OakGame\Binaries\Win64.

When you open Cheat Engine and the table, then run [ Initialize ] script, it tells you that it will try to open the game process. Which is Wonderlands.exe. And it should open the last process created, yet for some reason, on your end, it opens the loader process. To bypass that, open Cheat Engine 7.1 first, then target the game process yourself, manually, like this:

Then activate the [ Initialize script ] and you won't see that error anymore. Note that if you've already done this and it failed, for some reason, you will have to close the game and retry clean. I wrote in "NOTES for dummies" section what happens when you do this or that. Please check there as well.

EDIT:

As suspected, it's NOT the script's fault. Just checked it out:
  • I opened CE 7.1
  • did NOT open the game process manually, opened just the table
  • then I got into the game world and alt-tabbed back to CE
  • then I activated the [ Initialize ] script and saw the 'Attempt to open game process?' pop-up, then clicked 'Yes'
  • surprise, everything worked perfectly, the correct process is opened (2nd one) automatically; so no need to do the manual steps above
So the users above did one of the two below:
  • they ran the script while they were at main menu
-OR-
  • they had already tried to activate the script, it failed for some reason or they closed CE, reopened CE and tried to re-enable it on the current game session (without closing the game); of course it would fail, as the hooks are already placed (see the "NOTES for dummies" section)
Bottom line, if the instructions are followed to the letter, everything works fine T_T.

oedupusrex wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:12 am
I can get the table to work but can't get the console to work haha, I just want to give myself a bunch of skeleton keys.
Thanks for reading the entire post! Thumbs up!

The above is a picture. Don't try to click it, as nothing will happen. Just making sure you don't try to "download" it from here and go to main topic, scroll and find the link there.

Then check the Borderlands 3 topic, as the command to get Skeleton Keys is right there:

Code: Select all

GiveCurrency InventoryCategory_GoldenKey 10
But still.. with Skeleton Keys, I'm not sure how many Legendary items you can get. I'd recommend using SpawnAwesomeItems instead.

You can run it as is -OR- can adjust the ItemPools under [ SpawnAwesomeItems ] section. And that.. is also explained in the Borderlands 3 topic..

Xilenzed wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:39 am
I'm not sure if it's on my end, but I can't get any of the console commands to work, despite setting up everything as explained and the console also being available.
I especially wanted to use commands to use UnlockAllCustomizations, but that doesn't work, any help would be highly appreciated.
I have not checked this one, as I don't like to unlock everything in a game, but to progressively get it. Please confirm if any other DeveloperPerks console command works for you (e.g.: try GiveCash; it should give you 1 million cash). If they do work and when you use UnlockAllCustomizations you don't get any error in the console, then the developers may have null-stubbed it (as in it's a function that does nothing; RET 0). Just know that the command is in the game, just might not do anything. The same goes with any others that don't do anything and don't error. Please do not quote the entire post when you respond!

Raider01 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:50 pm
Console don't work, pressed every key wont open
Set Weapon Properties dont work, Error <<Error in line 0 (assert(true)) :Wrong syntax. ASSERT(address,11 22 33 ** 55 66)>>
Make sure you've ran the injector (see my response to @oedupusrex above) when at main menu or at any given point in time. It is MANDATORY to run it to get the Console UObject created. The table alone does not replace that.

As for "Set Weapon Properties", it is designed to error so you don't have to disable and re-enable it every time you want to run it for some weapon. Like I explained in "NOTES for dummies" section in first post: "You will be able to tell if it worked by the weapon crosshair changing shape.". Have you observed that for your weapon?

SaltyPeanutts wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:14 pm
I can't get the console to open with Tilde/backspace and remapping the key also doesn't work. When i open the console with tab none of the commands seem to work and i can't figure out why since the tab console has no information.

(Already tried removing the files generated in Win64, Manually changing the keybind in appdata, and reinstalling the game)
First, please check the Borderlands 3 topic, as everything there applies to Tiny Tina as well. You will see a LIST OF KEY STRINGS you can use to remap the console key to. They have to be typed in exactly as shown in that list (the words are CASE SENSITIVE; so Backspace, not backspace):

Secondly, I've posted a fixed version of the table (just redownload it from main post), as the wrong FName::FName function was returned from scanning (the ASCII version). The key you change the ConsoleKey to is treated as UNICODE, so setting it to a proper key failed (a key is set, but not the one you wanted).

Also, please note the ConsoleKey, once set to a key with the cheat table, does not get stored in some file on disk. As such, you will have to do it every time you open the table and are asked if you want to change it. I understand storing it in the file I mentioned (Input.ini) doesn't do the trick. Will investigate later if this file needs to be in some other location.

EDIT:

I have updated main post with the right location where you can find and edit Input.ini.

jim2point0 wrote:

You still need to run the injector:

The above is a picture. Don't try to click it, as nothing will happen. Just making sure you don't try to "download" it from here and go to main topic, scroll and find the link there.

Regarding the "If I say yes here, CE just hangs and spams the system error sound until I force close it.": you are right. I forgot to add a synchronize() on the input function. For me, it doesn't let you do anything with CE's window anymore, locking it, so you'd have to kill CE process from task manager.

I added a fix for that, so just re-download the table from the main post. The assigning of the ConsoleKey to something else than Tilde should work now as well (fixed that too; read what I said to @SaltyPeanutts).

jim2point0 wrote:
Seriously now, go to the Borderlands 3 topic T_T. Tiny Tina IS Borderlands 3. The same shit applies. The command is SpawnAwesomeItems.

daim wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:21 pm
For me works as it should, i'm doing following:
- when game is loaded I start IGCSInjector
- I Continue my play and when map is loaded I start CE 7.1 and load Wonderlands table
- When loaded I initiate table and go to engine
- in engine I klick on Change ConsolKey and set it to letter "n" (for some reasons only letters work)
- after that I just press letter n and it brings out my console on the bottom of the screen.

Cheers
Other "letters" do work, you just have to check the Borderlands 3 topic for the list of keys and how to write them in the input field. It makes no sense to me to repost everything I wrote there. This game IS Borderlands 3. See what I told @SaltyPeanutts above, as a fix was applied and you should re-download the table from main post.

fegoria wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:31 pm
I would love to get an update on this, please. It is not working at all for many of us to open the console. I will donate quite some money for proper information or a working console!

Update: Only Tab opens a console for me which is not working at all. All the Borderlands 3 commands I put into it are not working. You can not enlarge the console and loading up the cheat engine table will make it not work at all anymore because you block the Tab key from opening a console.

So what is the workaround here? I did try it on 2 different computers. I'm not a pro but I do understand the steps and even with the .ini file changing the key to e.g. F10 is not working at all. Tilde is not opening a console for me. The only console i get is from Tab.
fegoria wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:53 pm
Like I described in an Update. Tab key is opening a console for me. But this console is not working at all. I can type whatever command into it and it does nothing unfortunately.
No need to donate anything, I don't work like that. Though I appreciate it :) See what I wrote to @SaltyPeanutts above. There's a list of keys you can find in the Borderlands 3 topic. The reason I've not reposted all the stuff from there here is cuz Tiny Tina IS Borderlands 3. The framework the devs used is 1:1 identical with that used in BL3. You should re-download the table from main post, as a bug was found and fix applied (which solves the ConsoleKey setting).

As for commands not working: run the injector anytime, even after you enable the [ Initialize ] script; then, if [ Initialize ] script enabled successfully (you saw the pop-ups with Yes/No), you can use the commands listed in the Borderlands 3 topic. As long as you don't receive an error in the console, the commands WORK. That there might not be any effect from running the commands, that's a different thing. It might be that the developers have stripped what the command does. And this is common with Unreal Engine 4 games. Nothing I can do about commands that do work, don't error, but don't have any effects.

I think that's about it.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've added Update 1.1 of the cheat table to main post. Just redownload from the same link.

Fixes:
  • Added a synchronize() wrapper at line 1371 in [ Initialize ] script to make sure the inputDialog function is synchronized with main GUI. The script was set to execute asynchronously, that's why. Long story short: no more freezing when asked 'Change current ConsoleKey?', then 'Yes'.
  • Wrong FName::FName function was returned from main scan, making it so the ConsoleKey was treated as ASCII instead of UNICODE. So when you wanted to use 'Tilde', the key was set to 'T' instead :) Because 'Tilde' in UNICODE is 'T.i.l.d.e', so the internal parser within FName::FName would stop at first null-terminator (first 00); which was right after letter 'T'.
Also updated some of the instructions and notes, seeing the various issues people have had.

Zydtos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zydtos »

Access violation?

Xilenzed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xilenzed »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:14 pm

I have not checked this one, as I don't like to unlock everything in a game, but to progressively get it. Please confirm if any other DeveloperPerks console command works for you (e.g.: try GiveCash; it should give you 1 million cash). If they do work and when you use UnlockAllCustomizations you don't get any error in the console, then the developers may have null-stubbed it (as in it's a function that does nothing; RET 0). Just know that the command is in the game, just might not do anything. The same goes with any others that don't do anything and don't error. Please do not quote the entire post when you respond!
I just tested other commands and they do work, but UnlockAllCustomizations doesn't, so yea, I'd assume you were right.

GRVTY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRVTY »

Xilenzed wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:24 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:14 pm

I just tested other commands and they do work, but UnlockAllCustomizations doesn't, so yea, I'd assume you were right.
Remove "All" from the command. UnlockCustomizations should work. It has worked for me.

Xilenzed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xilenzed »

GRVTY wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:19 am
Remove "All" from the command. UnlockCustomizations should work. It has worked for me.
Yea, I tested that earlier after I posted my comment, but I forgot to update it. You're right.

RagnarokSB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RagnarokSB »

how do i get the spawn awesome items option to work?