Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yagurasakii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by yagurasakii »

i accidentally deleted my mhybase.dll and my game cant run. can u guys share me the file? thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

giorgn wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:07 am
ExplainLikeImForeign wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:48 am
SpicyPanda wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:23 pm
Im fairly new to this game but i was wondering, if someone joins your world, does that make your cheats more easily detectable or non-functioning in any capacity? and should you just turn them off completely if a friend is in your world ?
The most basic rule of cheating is to never go online with it...

Why would you allow someone to join your world while cheating is beyond me. Coop is technically online and I have a feeling it will even make your game be more detectable.

You will probably not get banned fast but doing coop constantly with cheats will most likely screw you in the end.
Genshin is Online at the moment you enter your world, there is no "Online or "Offline" toggle. So using this on coop is ok, I played with my friend and we both used CE on our Alt account and got no Ban
I am not talking about an instant ban tho...

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

Any good person who tested out the attack hack on characters and can list down the characters on which that hack works?

TIA

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

fazy5 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:17 am
Any good person who tested out the attack hack on characters and can list down the characters on which that hack works?

TIA
* Do not use Zhongli's Jade Shield with the Damage Hack in effect. It will divide your damage by 100 or so. This is a relatively new development, it did not exist in 2.4 and possibly not during the first half of 2.5 either.
* Raiden's Burst, both the initial hit and all of her Auto Attacks and Charged Attacks while in her Burst state.
* Diluc's Burst, not the initial hit but all of the subsequent hits.
* Mona's Charged Attack: Note, it will eat up all of your remaining Stamina for some reason.
* Amber's Elemental Skill, Amber's Burst Attack.
* Anemo Traveler and Geo Traveler's 1st Ascension Passive where-in the last hit of an Auto Attack combo will unleash a wave of Anemo/Geo. Only that wave of Anemo/Geo gets boosted by Damage Hack.
* Bennett's Burst, both the attack and the damage buff. For some reason, the Damage Hack can sometimes fail to boost Bennett's Burst. I have yet to be able to figure out why this is.
* Gorou's Burst, both the initial attack and the subsequent attacks over time.
* Thoma's Burst, not the initial animation, but his or his party members' pyro infused Auto Attacks while under the effects of his Burst. Like Bennett's Burst, this can also fail to activate the Damage Hack, but I don't know why it sometimes happens.
* Not tested due to me not having them: Sucrose, Ningguang, Chongyun, any 5-star that isn't Ganyu, Zhongli, Raiden Shogun, Kokomi, Mona, Diluc or Jean. All of my characters besides Mona and Rosaria have at least their 1st Ascension Passive.

Edit: Chongyun's, Thoma's and Bennett's Bursts have a special caveat: After activating the Damage Hack cheat, you must switch to a different team and then back to the team with them (one or all of them) for their Bursts to work with the Damage Hack. They may or may not need to be fully healed as well.
Last edited by FAII on Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

FAII wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:28 am
fazy5 wrote:

TIA
* Do not use Zhongli's Jade Shield with the Damage Hack in effect. It will divide your damage by 100 or so. This is a relatively new development, it did not exist in 2.4 and possibly not during the first half of 2.5 either.
* Raiden's Burst, both the initial hit and all of her Auto Attacks and Charged Attacks while in her Burst state.
* Mona's Charged Attack.
* Anemo Traveler and Geo Traveler's 1st Ascension Passive where-in the last hit of an Auto Attack combo will unleash a wave of Anemo/Geo. Only that wave of Anemo/Geo gets boosted by Damage Hack.
* Bennett's Burst, both the attack and the damage buff. For some reason, the Damage Hack can sometimes fail to boost Bennett's Burst. I have yet to be able to figure out why this is.
* Thoma's Burst, not the initial animation, but his or his party members' pyro infused Auto Attacks while under the effects of his Burst.
* Not tested due to me not having them: Sucrose, Ningguang, Chongyun, any 5-star that isn't Ganyu, Zhongli, Raiden Shogun, Mona, Diluc or Jean. All of my characters besides Mona and Rosaria have at least their 1st Ascension Passive.
Thanks a lot! Adding it here that I tested this on Chongyun, it works on the Q attack only and that too sometimes. I have no idea why it works sometimes, but sometimes when you enable hack the Q gets boosted and other times it simply doesn't. If anyone has a trick to make it work please do let me know. I love Chongyun's Q attack and would really want it boosted always and not sometimes, just like amber's.

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

fazy5 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:20 pm
FAII wrote:
fazy5 wrote:

TIA
* Mona's Charged Attack.
* Thoma's Burst, not the initial animation, but his or his party members' pyro infused Auto Attacks while under the effects of his Burst.
* Not tested due to me not having them: Sucrose, Ningguang, Chongyun, any 5-star that isn't Ganyu, Zhongli, Raiden Shogun, Mona, Diluc or Jean. All of my characters besides Mona and Rosaria have at least their 1st Ascension Passive.
Thanks a lot! Adding it here that I tested this on Chongyun, it works on the Q attack only and that too sometimes. I have no idea why it works sometimes, but sometimes when you enable hack the Q gets boosted and other times it simply doesn't. If anyone has a trick to make it work please do let me know. I love Chongyun's Q attack and would really want it boosted always and not sometimes, just like amber's.
I think I might have fixed the issue. I think it only works with Chongyun if he is in full health. The hack was not working, I went to the statue of 7, healed to full, went back without changing anything on CE and it works now.

JaredVllj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JaredVllj »

Hey im new to this so if you guys could help that'd be great. So i did the bypass steps and all and i run cheat engine but when i load the cheat table it says Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory what does this mean?

monsterlegends
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterlegends »

Good evening, please I will keep knowing what details make all the difference because I have applied all the procedures I still do not understand what escapes me I always have
damn yourself
help me it's been a week and still no result

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

fazy5 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:26 pm
fazy5 wrote:
FAII wrote:

* Mona's Charged Attack.
I think I might have fixed the issue. I think it only works with Chongyun if he is in full health. The hack was not working, I went to the statue of 7, healed to full, went back without changing anything on CE and it works now.
Nah, that is not it.

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Code: Select all

Error in native thread called monoIL2CPPSymbolEnum::C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:1892: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe') 
Renamed the file to svchost, injected after logging in and loading the open world. Worked the first time, stopped working after reopening the game. What do?

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

fazy5 wrote:
FAII wrote:
fazy5 wrote:

TIA
* Mona's Charged Attack.
I think I might have cracked the issue with the attack hack for Chongyun. Multiple conditions need to be met for it to work.
- Chongyun should be in full health.
- After activating cheat, need to switch to another party that does not have Chongyun. Then switch back for Q to work.
- If health falls even by 1, the cheat will stop working and will only work if healed to full through one of the statues of the seven.

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

ezwinboi wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:14 am
Thanks for the reply guys.So I was wondering if I only use unlimited CD god mode and stamina and maybe damage hack on certain occasions will I get banned easily?
You'll be fine. I've been using the table for more than a month now and I still got no ban.

mafg123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mafg123 »

Can every attack inflict a critical hit?

vegetaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vegetaz »

fazy5 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:48 am
fazy5 wrote:
FAII wrote:

* Mona's Charged Attack.
I think I might have cracked the issue with the attack hack for Chongyun. Multiple conditions need to be met for it to work.
- Chongyun should be in full health.
- After activating cheat, need to switch to another party that does not have Chongyun. Then switch back for Q to work.
- If health falls even by 1, the cheat will stop working and will only work if healed to full through one of the statues of the seven.
:) Thanks,
It's worked for me!

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

xer wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:21 pm

Code: Select all

Error in native thread called monoIL2CPPSymbolEnum::C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:1892: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe') 
Renamed the file to svchost, injected after logging in and loading the open world. Worked the first time, stopped working after reopening the game. What do?
Did you leave Cheat Engine open after closing the game and restarting it? Every time you restart the game, you need to also restart Cheat Engine.