Rebel Galaxy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Rebel Galaxy

Post by STN »

Made by vng21092

Rebel Galaxy (CODEX Release)
If you're using GOG version. Use notepad to open up the cheat table, press Ctrl + H, replace all "RebelGalaxySteam.exe" with "RebelGalaxyGOG.exe" and save it.
10/27/2015
+Reputation Editor *READ NOTES*
---->Citizenay
---->System Militia
---->Red Devil Cartel
---->Double Jack Thugs
---->Korian Outsiders

10/25/2015
+No Overheating (Turrets) *READ NOTES*
---->Number Of Turrets

10/24/2015
+Infinite Health
+Toggle Warp *READ NOTES*
---->Status
+Component Editor *READ NOTES*
---->Engine
-------->Speed
---->Booster
-------->Boost
-------->Duration Left
-------->Max Duration
-------->Acceleration
---->Cargo Hold
-------->Capacity

10/22/2015
+Infinite Deflectors
+Set Rasputin Credits *READ NOTES*
---->Value
+No Overheating (Turrets) *UPDATED*
+Rapid Fire (Turrets)

10/21/2015
+Infinite Deflectors *UPDATED*
+Infinite Booster Rockets
+Infinite Rasputin Credits *REMOVED*
+Infinite Ammo (Missiles)
+Instant Cooldown (Missiles) *BROKEN*
+Instant Charge (Missiles)

*** NOTES ***

*Reputation Editor
Activate the script, go kill something that would effect someones rep (preferably an enemy cause allies will turn on you if you hit them), you should see that the pointers have initialized. Range is from float -1000 to 1000 where 0 is perfectly in the middle neutral. Change the number, and cause their rep to change again to take effect. This is an example of what I did. I went to Red Devils base, killed one of their big ships, initializing the pointers. Changed the pointer for Red Devils to 1000 (friendly), and killed another one of their ships to make it stick. After the second kill, everybody on Red Devil turned friendly and stopped trying to kill me. Have fun Wink

*No Overheating (Turrets)
PAUSE THE GAME, activate the script, enter the amount of turrets you have, and then unpause, you'll see the number reset to 0, thats fine. If it ever stops working, just repeat the steps.

*Component Editor Warning: Real Cool Shit
No, but seriously, take a screenshot of your default values in case you need to go back.
This is a REAL TIME editor, which means use it IN GAME (at this point you can fly around and stuff). Play around with the numbers as you see fit, with high enough numbers, you could literally fly at the speed of light Wink You'll have to do a little math, but I provided the equations for you so yea, have fun. In the event that you DON'T remember your default values, no biggie, just redock, and install the components again.

*Toggle Warp
When activated, toggle with ( Numpad . + Numpad 1 ). This hotkey is ONLY to turn it on, you'll have to exit warp mode the same way you normally do.

*Set Rasputin Credits
Dock, and visit the "Equipment Bay" to initialize the pointer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RebelGalaxySteam.CT
(18.05 KiB) Downloaded 1700 times

Arimai
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Rebel Galaxy

Post by Arimai »

Thank you

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

Most of it works, sadly the credits do not. And yes, I did read the instructions and made sure to try it in the equipment vendor. And everywhere else. Still, the rest is solid though. :)

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here is one I made a while ago.
Does this work?
Attachments
1FRRebelGalaxySteam.CT
(15.51 KiB) Downloaded 645 times

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rebel Galaxy

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="Csimbi, post: 23879, member: 3723"][...]

Does this work?[/QUOTE]

aye, like a charm.

Arimai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arimai »

Does not work anymore

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Anything for the Epic version? it's 1.08b IIRC

I already tried, even changing the AOB filename it looks for to RebelGalaxy.exe with no luck.

EDIT: CSIMBI's trainer seems to work, you'll need to open it up with notepad and replace all the rebelgalaxysteam.exe entries with the above.

I tested it and credits totally work.
RebelGalaxySteam(1).CT
(15.46 KiB) Downloaded 479 times

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

I got this game free on Epic game store. None of the attached tables seem to work for me. Can any one of you take a look and see if you can get it to work?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

ReptileGG wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:16 pm
I got this game free on Epic game store. None of the attached tables seem to work for me. Can any one of you take a look and see if you can get it to work?
I got this game free today on Epic game store as well (v1.08E). Csimbi's table works just fine. Just do like Gvaz previously said, you'll need to open it up with notepad and replace all the rebelgalaxysteam.exe entries with rebelgalaxy.exe ;)

raffel080108
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raffel080108 »

Specula wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:24 am
Most of it works, sadly the credits do not. And yes, I did read the instructions and made sure to try it in the equipment vendor. And everywhere else. Still, the rest is solid though. :)
You can just use normal scans to find your credit value. You simply scan for your credit value, do something to effect it and then scan for the new value. If you still have a lot of pointers repeat what you did before (or do something else to effect your credits) and then you should be able to edit them

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

does anyone know where the cargo/commodity pointers are? i'm trying to adjust cargo numbers since the commodity i need for a mission is so far not popping up after two hours of play. irritating since i can't offload the cargo, but need only 2 more to complete the mission. blah blah, whine, whine. ;) at any rate, i've tried scanning for 4 bytes, thought i found them, but changing the values did not stick

rpacis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rpacis »

Hi all, has anyone encountered the issue with Cheat Engine 7.2 where it hangs once I attach it to the Rebel Galaxy.exe process? I'm running the Epic Games version (1.08F) and updated the table with the correct executable and then tick the Rebal Galaxy AOB script.

ookli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ookli »

---deleted--- never mind
csimbi's table works after editing and landing on a station