Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Reuqest] Final Fantasy VI PR

Post by khuong »

Riku_Masamune wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:13 am
I'd love a forced enemy encounter table and a steal table to be added in the future.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18203&start=30

That table works for steal/drop rate

Starcat5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Starcat5 »

khuong wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:40 pm
Riku_Masamune wrote:
I'd love a forced enemy encounter table and a steal table to be added in the future.

Yeah, love that table for most of the Collection. Sadly, I can't seem to get the Battle Result Rates to work. And given that Stat Growth is tied to Magicite equipped during level up, and the table posted by ndck76 can only temporarily modify stats, I am stuck doing a low level run. Which I suck at. What I personally need is either a true Stat Editor, a Stat Growth Override (thus removing the need for Magicite), or a way to set Exp to 0.

Riku_Masamune
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Riku_Masamune »

Starcat5 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:11 pm
khuong wrote:
Riku_Masamune wrote:

Yeah, love that table for most of the Collection. Sadly, I can't seem to get the Battle Result Rates to work. And given that Stat Growth is tied to Magicite equipped during level up, and the table posted by ndck76 can only temporarily modify stats, I am stuck doing a low level run. Which I suck at. What I personally need is either a true Stat Editor, a Stat Growth Override (thus removing the need for Magicite), or a way to set Exp to 0.
Yes would be great without having to explore the Memory View (which after a while I get a headache looking at the numbers).

QuasiMorto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by QuasiMorto »

khuong wrote:
Riku_Masamune wrote:

How does the drop rate table works? I got confused.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

For Ver.1.0.5 Steam,Last Edited by April 07

Q.What can do with this CT?
God Mode and One Hit Kill,No Encount,Insta Action,Forced to Enemy HP1,Forced to MP 0,Character's stats and ATB manually
Veldt random numbers,Result points with Emperor,Piece of coral number,Cursed Shield(number of battles)

No Encount(Avoidable except for forced battle)

Insta Action for both(Be careful, the enemy moves instantly too)

Forced to Enemy HP1
Attacking an enemy forces its HP to 1, but it cannot be defeated until it is deactivated once.

Forced to MP0(Once MP is consumed)

Edit Character's stats
Search Current HP(4byte) and add -4 to it to get the base address for this.

ATB manually,The topmost ally is the base address, so search for it with value type as float.Min=0 Max=100

Edit Veldt random numbers(Current group number, select one before the target enemy)
This makes the value to the right of (int) in the script, rewrite and enable it, then walk around a bit and the number will be replaced.
I recommend setting the random number to 26 after encountering Intangir to earn AP, 10 at a time.After the collapse, it's a different.

Result points of the dinner with Emperor Gastra,Edit script (int)

Piece of coral 99 (Need to get it once or give it to treasure chest)

Cursed Shield(It will eventually become the best shield),Number of battles,Default Number is 255,changes after 256 battle victories.

Tips:
0000XXXX0000YY000000 XXXX=ItemID YY=Number of posessions

Veldt has 64 groups, each with its own random number table,To learn more, go there (Final Fantasy VI Veldt Encyclopedia).
Attachments
Final Fantasy VI PR Ver.1.0.5.CT
(19.92 KiB) Downloaded 955 times

onipuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onipuck »

Loah26 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:58 pm
For Ver.1.0.5 Steam,Last Edited by April 07

Q.What can do with this CT?
God Mode and One Hit Kill,No Encount,Insta Action,Forced to Enemy HP1,Forced to MP 0,Character's stats and ATB manually
Veldt random numbers,Result points with Emperor,Piece of coral number,Cursed Shield(number of battles)

No Encount(Avoidable except for forced battle)

Insta Action for both(Be careful, the enemy moves instantly too)

Forced to Enemy HP1
Attacking an enemy forces its HP to 1, but it cannot be defeated until it is deactivated once.

Forced to MP0(Once MP is consumed)

Edit Character's stats
Search Current HP(4byte) and add -4 to it to get the base address for this.

ATB manually,The topmost ally is the base address, so search for it with value type as float.Min=0 Max=100

Edit Veldt random numbers(Current group number, select one before the target enemy)
This makes the value to the right of (int) in the script, rewrite and enable it, then walk around a bit and the number will be replaced.
I recommend setting the random number to 26 after encountering Intangir to earn AP, 10 at a time.After the collapse, it's a different.

Result points of the dinner with Emperor Gastra,Edit script (int)

Piece of coral 99 (Need to get it once or give it to treasure chest)

Cursed Shield(It will eventually become the best shield),Number of battles,Default Number is 255,changes after 256 battle victories.

Tips:
0000XXXX0000YY000000 XXXX=ItemID YY=Number of posessions

Veldt has 64 groups, each with its own random number table,To learn more, go there (Final Fantasy VI Veldt Encyclopedia).
Is there a way to get the god mode and OHKO separated?