Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dffgg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by dffgg »

With the new update of the game the 1.4 table no longer works. At least for god mode and 1 hit kill. Unlimited movement / unlimited actions. And it seems the 1.9 table doesn't work as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

yes, trainer is no longer working after update

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

kain33 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:06 pm
dffgg wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:51 pm
With the new update of the game the 1.4 table no longer works. At least for god mode and 1 hit kill. Unlimited movement / unlimited actions. And it seems the 1.9 table doesn't work as well.
Updated for new patch 1.5 :)

dffgg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dffgg »

Bobbeh wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:04 am
kain33 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:06 pm
dffgg wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:51 pm
Updated for new patch 1.5 :)
Thank you. And nice.
Now the table of @tfigment needs to updated. Most likely the copy from definition part it no longer works.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

dffgg wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:07 am
Thank you. And nice.
Now the table of @tfigment needs to updated. Most likely the copy from definition part it no longer works.
Resources and the create items are fixed.

baconman187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconman187 »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:19 am
dffgg wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:07 am
Thank you. And nice.
Resources and the create items are fixed.
Big thanks for fixing the table, gotten so used to using it I completely stopped halfway on my 3rd playthrough when the game updated.

Update on the table, everything has been working smoothly except the create item from definition address function. For some reason after using the function to clone an item once it no longer works the 2nd time around, with it saying "Error while scanning for AOB's : FindAndSortItems Error: Not all results found" and the only way to get it working again is to completely quit the application and restart it on Steam. The try create similar item function has the same problem for some reason it only happens after duping/cloning and item once but the initial 1st try is all good, no idea what could be going wrong cause this is the 1st time I've had any problem using the table. Either way these are the only functions showing any problem on my end, everything else is solid, thanks again @tfigment!
Last edited by baconman187 on Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

tycho_nova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tycho_nova »

Spoiler
tfigment wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:47 pm
I would like to at least express that the hashes seem to possibly change for different people. Based on initial testing with perks. Lots of people complained about incorrect perks when using my hashes from my machine so please verify thoroughly before sharing these widely. Needs lots of testing and validation.

The way it seems to work is that there is central String to Text hash algorithm that they use to manage these. I could see if you have different perks like from say the twitch integration then that could change how this works. In theory hashes should be stable but these are not like fnv32 or murmur hashes. I think the last character might be incremented to avoid collisions which again load order could impact. Its more of an index than a hash though that is what is called in the code.

For my machine which does not match the ones above.

Code: Select all

A1A155  Ethos
A1A160  Logos
A1A16B  Pathos
I found my own values which validates your warning that they will be different. Perhaps it is based on campaign progress. Mid-Act 2 at a moment when a lesser-used Rhetoric comes into play at the Aqueduct.

My current perks:

Code: Select all

A20476 Constitution
A203D9 Pathos
A203CE Logos

what I added:
A203C3 Ethos
I found the value for Ethos by extrapolating the difference between the ones you posted and what was visible in the Perk Array. Cheers for all the hardwork and helping get me out of a no-win scenario.

Kobayashi Maru, indeed.

1egend_born
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1egend_born »

Hey guys, does anyone know if i can reset the camp upgrades? I've used the table and upgraded my camp to max during the prologue. Now i have a side quest to upgrade my camp, but i can't finish it because i have everything maxed out...

baconman187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconman187 »

1egend_born wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:44 pm
Hey guys, does anyone know if i can reset the camp upgrades? I've used the table and upgraded my camp to max during the prologue. Now i have a side quest to upgrade my camp, but i can't finish it because i have everything maxed out...
To my knowledge and I've finished the game twice, you can't, even with the cheat table sadly. I suggest try loading a save game from before you did all the upgrades or hopefully you have a old autosave around, unless you're playing in Ironman mode.

1egend_born
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1egend_born »

baconman187 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:56 pm
1egend_born wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:44 pm
To my knowledge and I've finished the game twice, you can't, even with the cheat table sadly. I suggest try loading a save game from before you did all the upgrades or hopefully you have a old autosave around, unless you're playing in Ironman mode.
Thanks for the reply. Guess have to start over...

FrechetDerivative
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FrechetDerivative »

I found a way to add any charm to any item, building on tfigment's script.
For example, you can grant the charm effect of the Spear of Achilles onto a talisman, which the only type of item that will never be stripped from you in the entire game. This can't be done normally since the only charm effects that you can forge onto a talisman are those found on talismans.

Here is how to modify tfigment's table and the necessary steps to add/modify charm effects to another item.
  1. Enable the "Last Accessed Item" script of tfigment's table
  2. Add the following 3 addresses to the table, just below "Skills =>" entry with the same level of indentation
    1. Address +C8, description: Charm Name, choose Array of Bytes as the type, with length 4
    2. Address +C8+18, description: Charm Description, choose Array of Bytes as the type, with length 8
    3. Address +C8+30, description: Charm Effect, choose Array of Bytes as the type, with length 40
  3. [Optional] Save the table
  4. Mouse over an item already having the desired charm effect and lock the values of those 3 address
  5. Mouse over to the item that you want to add/modify to this desired charm effect, and release the locks
When you mouse over the last item one more time, you will see the charm effect has been updated. If this item didn't have any charm effect, it will become an unique item (i.e. having golden color). It is advisable to save and reload the game just to make sure the effects are updated.

WarmongerHurk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WarmongerHurk »

Hello all, I am new to this Revolution. I am so confused, I am trying to edit the Tent Upgrade Resources (iron, wood, farm and tannery). I just can't seem to figure it out. I am not using the table as that is way to advance for me right now.
Thanks in advance. Warmonger Hurk.

Agress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agress »

Hi guys, how to find Ethos without cheat engine? I'm in Egypt now, its possible or im already missed it?

khennewyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khennewyr »

hey there, just saw in the forums that the developer will not solve the issue of unlocked customizations getting locked at restart. you are gog players' only hope. is it possible to find values of colours/emblems/artifacts? or a general switch to unlock everything? thanks

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Agress wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:29 am
Hi guys, how to find Ethos without cheat engine? I'm in Egypt now, its possible or im already missed it?
Ethos, Pathos, Logos are the 3 perks you can select at beginning. My understanding is you can pick a second sometime later in the game but I dont know when that is.
khennewyr wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:44 pm
hey there, just saw in the forums that the developer will not solve the issue of unlocked customizations getting locked at restart. you are gog players' only hope. is it possible to find values of colours/emblems/artifacts? or a general switch to unlock everything? thanks
Not sure that exactly the problem is but unfortunately I really dont want to do that work right now. Emblems are probably nearly impossible for me. The colors I'm pretty sure could have been exposed with some effort. I think most of is probably doable with effort after what I was able to find but its a lot of effort for something I'm not interested in at all.