Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by slayer0527 »

Seikur said "picker and marker ability lists will now include the list_end and list_maxlength values, so now you can add additional abilities." can some one explain this? does this mean we can add two more traits instead of these 2???

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

nib wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:50 pm
Ok, thanks for the allegations. Im out on this thread. Sorry to disturb.. Sorry to talk about things you don't like to read. Am just here for freely asking questions related on the table..
nib wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:11 pm
I am really sorry to all... Maybe i will be banned soon and this might be my last post. Better to keep silent and waiting for the new update rather than to post and being hate someone. Forgive me..
In case you don't have the time or not interested in reading the whole topic, as always, search for some keywords first(there is search tool on top) before asking your question, then read and think carefully when you get any reply, sometimes you just swallowed the answer instead of tasting. ;)
Last edited by anonymous5200 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

I've tested the status bodyguard. If you make uruk a bodyguard before activating the skill he won't be summoned even if the skill's active. The games allows us to have only one bodyguard however using a table I've assigned 5 of them and they all appeared when summoned. I don't know the limits (if there's any) but it is very useful during siege battles when beside the six warchiefs you can have a whole bunch of bodyguards.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

Couldn't get my head around adding more ability slots. list_maxlength is not hard to understand but list_end is confusing (or I'm just plain stupid :)). So after the last perk goes the list of numbers. Let's say that the next three lines is 00001, 00002 and 00003. If I want to add two more abilities I should edit lines 00001 and 00002 then change the list_end to 00003, right?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

fissilecore wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:38 pm
Couldn't get my head around adding more ability slots. list_maxlength is not hard to understand but list_end is confusing (or I'm just plain stupid :)). So after the last perk goes the list of numbers. Let's say that the next three lines is 00001, 00002 and 00003. If I want to add two more abilities I should edit lines 00001 and 00002 then change the list_end to 00003, right?
[Link]

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

Thanks it's all clear now. I should have put an address in the value but zeroes in the list_end value is what made this confusing.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:44 pm
The new table is out v16, where you can change even more shit about your uruk.
[Link]

You can also increase the number of abilites, I added some explanation in the tutorial section. Most people probably won't understand it, so it would be great if someone could do an updated youtube tutorial for everything :mrgreen:
Okay, thank you seikur0, by following your tutorial, I can now create a 49-traits-uruk.

My experience:
(The numbers of "list_maxlength" are multiples of 8.)
1. Check "list_maxlength"(A) and the actual number of your uruk's trait(B).
2. Choose extra traits normally on new entries.
3. Change the value of "list_end" to a new address, the address of the next entry to the last perk(if the last perk on entry 30, fill the address of entry 31 to "list_end"), leave "list_maxlength" alone.
4. Save and quit the game, as long as A >= B, quitting should be safe, otherwise, an error is expected during quit.
5. Continue/Restart the game, new traits are there and active, if you get the expected error above, you may notice "list_maxlength" has been increased by 8.

Oh, you got a picture. :lol:

However, I... have tried Tag_ShoulderBoth and some other tags, still can't figure out how to change shoulder armor from single sided to both sided, any clue please? :?

BTW, what's the meaning of adding more Marker abilities?
Last edited by anonymous5200 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

To change an Orc's or Troll's head, do I have to edit the base or the normal body entry? I tried messing around with animations as well and had some funny, albeit broken results:

[Link]
[Link]

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

Erkor wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:23 pm
To change an Orc's or Troll's head, do I have to edit the base or the normal body entry? I tried messing around with animations as well and had some funny, albeit broken results:

[Link]
[Link]
have you tried turning it off and on again

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:00 pm
Okay, thank you seikur0, by following your tutorial, I can now create a 49-perks-uruk.

My experience:
1. Check "list_maxlength"(A) and the actual number of your uruk's perk(B).
2. Choose extra perks normally on new entries.
3. Change the value of "list_end" to a new address, the address of the next entry to the last perk(if the last perk on entry 30, fill the address of entry 31 to "list_end"), leave "list_maxlength" alone.
4. Save and quit the game, as long as A >= B, quitting should be safe, otherwise, an error is expected during quit.
5. Continue/Restart the game, new perks are there and active, if you get the expected error above, you may notice "list_maxlength" has been increased by 8.

However, I... have tried Tag_ShoulderBoth and some other tags, still can't figure out how to change shoulder armor from single sided to both sided, any clue please? :?

If you really need more abilities, I can put more into the table. I just need someone to tell me how many spots are needed for the marker and for the picker abilities. Tags too I guess. Right now I just looked at how many of abilities my uruks have and put a small safety margin on top. They have more picker abilities than marker abilities, if that's what you wanted to know.

For the shoulder armor use Left_Shoulder and Right_Shoulder to make sure. Tag_ShoulderBoth seems to be overwritten by certain other things. For these tags you can change them and then randomly click on other uruks in the army screen, this will often update the edited uruk. It's similar with the models.
Erkor wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:23 pm

[Link]
[Link]
That was one of the first things I tried as well, I got the same results :D Experiment some more and then tell us, what needs to be changed, I don't know. Don't forget the tags, they're probably relevant for body changes as well.

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

hi did you delete my post? can you kindly guide me as to change my uruk's name. I can't seem to do it. If possible, I can add you in discord.

katuza25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by katuza25 »

this may seem redundant but can there be an option where drops are specifically rare, epic and legendary instead of having specific drops?

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:00 pm
Okay, thank you seikur0, by following your tutorial, I can now create a 49-perks-uruk.

My experience:
1. Check "list_maxlength"(A) and the actual number of your uruk's perk(B).
2. Choose extra perks normally on new entries.
5. Continue/Restart the game, new perks are there and active, if you get the expected error above, you may notice "list_maxlength" has been increased by 8.

If you really need more abilities, I can put more into the table. I just need someone to tell me how many spots are needed for the marker and for the picker abilities. Tags too I guess. Right now I just looked at how many of abilities my uruks have and put a small safety margin on top. They have more picker abilities than marker abilities, if that's what you wanted to know.

For the shoulder armor use Left_Shoulder and Right_Shoulder to make sure. Tag_ShoulderBoth seems to be overwritten by certain other things. For these tags you can change them and then randomly click on other uruks in the army screen, this will often update the edited uruk. It's similar with the models.
Thank you for reminding me, just got both sided shoulder armor by combining Left_Shoulder and Right_Shoulder. ;) Seems there are some hidden bundlings existed among roles--traits and also models--tags. The trick of update works like a charm, it updates all appearances(edit: it works whoever you click on :lol:).

As for the number of ability entries, IMHO, I think put 48 in Marker and 56 in Picker should be enough ATM, I am even wondering is it too much for Marker properties. :D

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

Anyway to make it spawn an olog with the uruk spawner?

mumbo1408
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mumbo1408 »

so I know that we can use the status dropdown menu in order to manually revive orcs that are dead in the army screen, but is there a way to sort of force returns generally? As in increasing the chances for any orc to come back, not just one specific one. Thanks!