Infernax

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Infernax

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Infernax (Chronos/Unleashed/Steam)

Version : v1.01.011

Editors
- Meta Perso Progress *Hotkey Included*
- Hero Control *Hotkey Included*
- Health *Hotkey Included*
- Mana *Hotkey Included*
- Lives *Hotkey Included*
- Experience *Hotkey Included*
- Money *Hotkey Included*
- Keys *Hotkey Included*
- Level *Hotkey Included*
- Game Progress *Hotkey Included*

Important Note: In order to edit Health, Mana, Lives, Experience, Money & Keys you need to first select 'Unlocked' and freeze it and don't ever unfreeze it before and after editing the value(s). Meaning, don't unfreeze it 'ever' just like what I did in the screenshot & tutorial video.
Extended Table. Note: Screenshot may differ due to alteration
Tutorial
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v1.04.042 [From this table version onwards, updates will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- All scripts and pointers offsets revised

Version : v1.03.010
- Meta Cheats Progress pointers revised as well as added
- Read instructions included on how to unlock skins

Version : v1.02.004
- Redone scripts. Hopefully this works compared to the last tables. No changes made to the pointers

Version : v1.01.011 v2
- Made an alternative table. Those having issues, try this. Don't know whether it works for you.

Version : v1.01.011 v3
- Made another alternative table
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only KoFi Members will get full access for my tables update which is available in my official discord channel effective on January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Infernax v1.03.010.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1082 times
Infernax v1.02.004.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Infernax v1.01.011 v3.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 2753 times
Infernax v1.01.011 v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 854 times
Infernax v1.01.011.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1038 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 26 times in total.

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Infernax

Post by rudeboyjohn »

Gave it a shot, but doesn't work for my Steam version. When the Health or Money pointers are activated, the game freezes or freezes on a black screen when transitioning between areas.
I also got a virus-alert for "OfferCore" when I ran it, which hasn't happened in any other CheatEngine tables

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

rudeboyjohn wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:05 am
Turn off your anti virus. Could be false positive detecting the cheat engine software or perhaps it's coming from within the game or your pc. I doubt there's a virus in the table. I don't have the steam version so I can't check.
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

I was able to use after telling my virus checker to allow the program, but he's right otherwise. When you lock the health bar, the whole game locks on screen transitions. So no infinite health effectively, but everything else works. Any chance of adding an infinite jump?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

joeyamine wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:43 am
Ah ok. Weird, do you mean freeze the health value? Haven't tried that. Already added for jump height. I've re-upload again just moments ago.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Yeah, I locked my health at max to get infinite health, and the game wouldn't transiton to the next screen. Just went black, stayed black, and music kept playing. Thanks for the jump add. Is there another way to get inf. health?

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:13 am
rudeboyjohn wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:05 am
Turn off your anti virus. Could be false positive detecting the cheat engine software or perhaps it's coming from within the game or your pc. I doubt there's a virus in the table. I don't have the steam version so I can't check.
Yea, I figured it wasn't such a big deal.
I did notice that the Money freeze option also locks the game when you collect another coin.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Actually I don't have any issues you guys are facing. Perhaps you can just turn off your AV while playing? I just select Unlocked on the money, health ,etc and freeze it. Not the value, the byte. You can then freeze your health for infinite health. I've tried this and I have no issue. It doesn't lock on transitions either. Maybe perhaps it's because I'm using the non-steam version that I'm not experiencing this issues?
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Well with this updated version, the CT won't even detect values. Before it would pull up my health, money, xp values after I paused and unpaused. Everything is staying question marks this time. (I did change CE7.4 from dark background to white since I was having trouble reading dark blue lines of text, but that shouldn't affect values, right?

mola7tha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mola7tha »

Is it possible to update it to work with the Microsoft Store Game Pass please?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

joeyamine wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:01 am
I haven't changed anything only add the height/walk pointers. Did you tried restarting the game?

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Several times. The table isn't detecting anything anymore. Let me try a PC hard reboot.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Let me also try starting a new game too.

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:57 am
Actually I don't have any issues you guys are facing. Perhaps you can just turn off your AV while playing? I just select Unlocked on the money, health ,etc and freeze it. Not the value, the byte. You can then freeze your health for infinite health. I've tried this and I have no issue. It doesn't lock on transitions either. Maybe perhaps it's because I'm using the non-steam version that I'm not experiencing this issues?
Huh. Yea, I tried every variation of AV on/off, changing up Lock/Unlock, Health (byte), and Current Health, and nothing seems to work to keep the game from freezing either in-action or during a screen transition. Tricky lil game lol

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

I've noticed that you have to intentionally get hit to register your health values, but even then, it's hit or miss if the Invincibility sticks...but if it does, then still freezes.