Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LE123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by LE123 »

KALL01 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:42 pm
nothing new ??
The surrender exploit was patched, but there's a insta-end match option people activate if they're about to lose, I can't seem to find where to get it though. Had it used on me a couple times in platinum already.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

LE123 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:51 am
KALL01 wrote:
nothing new ??
The surrender exploit was patched, but there's a insta-end match option people activate if they're about to lose, I can't seem to find where to get it though. Had it used on me a couple times in platinum already.
ok very good this, and for the talk of increasing CP or cards?

kingdry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kingdry »

KALL01 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:16 am
LE123 wrote:
KALL01 wrote:
nothing new ??
probably server sided

reviewbrah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reviewbrah »

KALL01 wrote:
LE123 wrote:
KALL01 wrote:
nothing new ??
not to be an ass but its never going to happen honestly since its server sided and cheat engine can't do that. hopefully theres an exploit for the points you earn after battle since you can get gems and stuff if theres alot of points gained but thats probably server sided too.

celedrindal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celedrindal »

reviewbrah wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:38 am
KALL01 wrote:
LE123 wrote:

not to be an ass but its never going to happen honestly since its server sided and cheat engine can't do that. hopefully theres an exploit for the points you earn after battle since you can get gems and stuff if theres alot of points gained but thats probably server sided too.
Can you share this exploit, pls? ^^

kingdry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kingdry »

celedrindal wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:49 am
reviewbrah wrote:
KALL01 wrote:

Can you share this exploit, pls? ^^
"hopefully"

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

personally, it's fun to win instantly, but I'm looking for something to earn cards and points easily, I like to build decks, but with the point limits that the game gives us, our choices are limited, it's quite painful.

I'm already level 50, but playing online to win 1 random card is long and boring.

I just hope someone finds a solution :3

obiyol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obiyol »

so i was tinkering with wpe pro and managed to execute data from server so i can topdeck exodia, i'll show a video demo later after i finished compiling everything related to serverside including crafting card. i find it funny when you can win with exodia first turn

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

obiyol wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:21 pm
so i was tinkering with wpe pro and managed to execute data from server so i can topdeck exodia, i'll show a video demo later after i finished compiling everything related to serverside including crafting card. i find it funny when you can win with exodia first turn
wpe pro things and what is it for?? but then I did not understand did you increase the cards or the CP?
Last edited by KALL01 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

reviewbrah wrote:
KALL01 wrote:
LE123 wrote:

this too would be good

reviewbrah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reviewbrah »

KALL01 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:59 am
obiyol wrote:
wpe pro things and what is it for?? but then I did not understand did you increase the cards or the CP?
dude hahaha adding cp or cards will never be made its all server sided no chance it will ever be made

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

reviewbrah wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:36 am
KALL01 wrote:
obiyol wrote:
dude hahaha adding cp or cards will never be made its all server sided no chance it will ever be made
ok but the guy upstairs said he managed to do it with WPE Pro he said he created the deck and giving an eye doctor around I think he found a way to make crystals
:cry:

reviewbrah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reviewbrah »

KALL01 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:41 am
reviewbrah wrote:
KALL01 wrote:

ok but the guy upstairs said he managed to do it with WPE Pro he said he created the deck and giving an eye doctor around I think he found a way to make crystals
"after i finish compiling everything SERVERSIDED INCLUDING CARD CRAFTING"

though luck there

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

reviewbrah wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:30 am
KALL01 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:41 am
reviewbrah wrote:

"after i finish compiling everything SERVERSIDED INCLUDING CARD CRAFTING"

though luck there
ok but how does it work what to do because i see it is different from Cheat Engine

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

obiyol wrote:
can you make a guide on what needs to be done you only need wpe pro or something else?