Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by SteelDragon »

axowaze wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:42 am
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:38 pm
I've tried Offset_+2/Offset_-2/Offset_0 combined with Picker_Hate_Injury, no problem so far, I think uruk need at least one weakness to make Picker_Hate_Injury active.
Hmm, I think that might not be the case. Some Picker_Hate options is blocked by Picker_Resist options. Maybe there's specific Picker_Resist option that block this one attribute? I didn't play this game in a while. Maybe I'll try later.
I'm not sure but I will say that adding a weakness like taking heavy damage from stealth finally made hate of injury start working on my uruk

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

duplicated post...
Last edited by anonymous5200 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:34 am
axowaze wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:31 am
3. Trait strength offset from properties attribute affect how much strength option that Uruk will pick from the abilities perks. Observed and affected strengths are hates and bonuses.
It's really not trait strength offset, that was the name I initially chose and it's wrong. It's trait level offset and it's directly set from the learn speed marker on uruk creation. "Marker_LearnSpeed_VeryFast"->"TraitLevelOffset_-2", "Marker_LearnSpeed_VerySlow"->"TraitLevelOffset_+2".
So bottomline is I really don't think it affects how many traits an uruk will pick. If you want to run tests, set the role and spawn class with my table and just spawn 20 or so uruks, then see if the different learn speeds affect anything in the traits.
axowaze wrote:
5. Every strenths have attribute limit of 7, you can't have more that 7 for each attributes. The Uruk simply won't pick more that 7 options. Observed and affected strengths are hates, class traits, and bonuses.
But does the 8th one not count or is it just not shown?
axowaze wrote:
The tags options seems to give no effect on the Uruk other than a meta data. At first I thought it will effect your conversation, but that thing afffected by Uruk role. It's also the same when Uruk talks when he's idle.
We're talking about different tags here. There is a separate list in the model_object of an uruk that I found just yesterday. You can't add these in the current table.
Thank you seikur0 for the join. :)

So, do you mean the "TraitLevelOffset_xx" is actually set by Dynamic property "Marker_LearnSpeed_xxxx"? And these 2 properties decide how soon/quick an uruk can learn an additional/extra trait? Can we effectively change these values to make an uruk learn faster after his spawn?

I think there's a way to test the 7 display slots thing, add all 8 immunes onto an uruk and try different attacks, so we know if the 8th immune(not shown) is still active or not.

Are those tags you talked about set some appearance details like single/both sided shoulder armor?

Thanks.

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:49 pm
slayer0527 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for your effort seikur0 Thank you for adding roles to this table! I'm loving it!!!
:D

Well I just found the uruk color locations and stuff like the haircut.. There are also tags, one of them being "IHasMask", so without that you probably don't get a mask. Other examples for these are "Tag_I_HAS_HAIR" and "IHasBigNose", it's hilarious how much of these details you can change. So two funny things about the uruk skin color, these color values are argb values, well obviously you can make them black and they look pretty badass then, but the second thing is, if you put the alpha value to 0, you essentially use no color. And guess what, under the spray paint these uruks do have human skin. So you're basically enslaving wild humans the whole time. Suddenly that uruk doesn't look intimidating anymore but more like some person who's living a hard life. And you'll start feeling pity and like a monster.
One more request seikur. Can u please add no skill cooldown to this table so that we can summon mounts & body guards without waiting?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 am

So, do you mean the "TraitLevelOffset_xx" is actually set by Dynamic property "Marker_LearnSpeed_xxxx"? And these 2 properties decide how soon/quick an uruk can learn an additional/extra trait? Can we effectively change these values to make an uruk learn faster after his spawn?

I think there's a way to test the 7 display slots thing, add all 8 immunes onto an uruk and try different attacks, so we know if the 8th immune(not shown) is still active or not.

Are those tags you talked about set some appearance details like single/both sided shoulder armor?

Thanks.
For the traitleveloffset, yes. And the option to spawn uruks with very high learn speed is already in the table.

The tags set a few things, like if the uruk has hair/a mask/which body type he is and yeah also shoulder armor, I'll include these in the next version.

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

how do you get the rename uruk to work? I cant seem to make it work now.

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am
You can send me a pm here and sometimes I'm on discord.
Can I have your Discord contact?

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:19 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 am

Thanks.
For the traitleveloffset, yes. And the option to spawn uruks with very high learn speed is already in the table.

The tags set a few things, like if the uruk has hair/a mask/which body type he is and yeah also shoulder armor, I'll include these in the next version.
Thank you for the reply and the upcoming new version. :)

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:24 am
I have already tried this and it didn't work, I'l see if this "IhasMask" works.
I see. Too bad my trick doesn't works on your case. All of the Uruks I've tried so far seems accepting the changes wilingly. But at least we understand that other unknown attribute affecting this attribute.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

Hmm I could have sworn this thread had more pages :?

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

seikur0 wrote:
It's really not trait strength offset, that was the name I initially chose and it's wrong. It's trait level offset and it's directly set from the learn speed marker on uruk creation. "Marker_LearnSpeed_VeryFast"->"TraitLevelOffset_-2", "Marker_LearnSpeed_VerySlow"->"TraitLevelOffset_+2".
So bottomline is I really don't think it affects how many traits an uruk will pick. If you want to run tests, set the role and spawn class with my table and just spawn 20 or so uruks, then see if the different learn speeds affect anything in the traits.
TIL. Back then I was changing this attribute and somehow the hates and bonuses changes. I try every option and seems like the one that pick most options are 0 and -1. So I'm just thinking this one attribute affecting hates and bouses attributes somehow.
seikur0 wrote:
But does the 8th one not count or is it just not shown?
Too bad I only really tested this one with the class traits, and the Uruk doesn't even summon his reinforcement even after I set that on the abilities perks attribute. If we assume that excessive options is not shown, at the time, the "commander" is part of the shown options. That's why I take a conclusion that excessive options is not used if it's not shown.
seikur0 wrote:
We're talking about different tags here. There is a separate list in the model_object of an uruk that I found just yesterday. You can't add these in the current table.
I see. Yes, I'm using your old table at the time. Damn cool! You almost dug all of their precious.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:42 am
Based on my experience, the number of uruks' perks is not always 40/50, most uruks spawn with about 30~35 perks, their perk number increase along with their level(actually it keep increase after max lvl, but slower), adding perk more than that might disappear or even causing an error.
TIL. I though that limit will stay the same no matter what. That's explain my doubt all this time. Too bad I dind't take a note on what level is and the abilities pool limit for the Uruk.
anonymous5200 wrote:
I don't worry about "attribute limit of 7", there are many hidden perks stay out of the limit( e.g. AntiJumpOver/Backlash/BodySlam/JumpAttack/MultiAttack...), they remain effective despite the limit of 7.
I see, so combat abilities seems not affected by this "attribute limit of 7".
anonymous5200 wrote:
Somehow the "Trait strength offset" still remain mythic, but we already understood many other properties.
Yes, but looks like SeiKur0's almost have the answer. Let's hope he's not getting a hard time finding it.

I want to play but free time is getting short again.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

fissilecore wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:58 pm
You're not alone.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

fissilecore wrote:
It had about 60 last time I checked.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:41 pm
fissilecore wrote:
It had about 60 last time I checked.
Hmm.