Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
belshareth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by belshareth »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 am

How to Create Item From Definition:
  1. Check EXPERIMENTAL | Try Create Item From Definition Address
  2. Check 'Last Accessed Item'. Open inventory and mouse over the item to copy.
  3. Copy the 'Definition Address' Value from Last Accessed Item to the 'Definition Address' Value under 'Try Create...'
  4. If you are copying item from another save. Load new save now.
  5. Check 'Start Create Item from Definition' under 'Try Create...'
  6. Open inventory. Or change item filters to update.
  7. When status says 'Completed' instead of 'Waiting' it is done. If it says Error then you didn't copy the address.
Definition Addresses cannot be shared with others. They change every time the game is started.
Tried to do it, have 'Definition Address', but both sections "Try Create...' dont work on me. Nothing happen.

[Link]
Could this be the problem?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

belshareth wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:39 pm
Yes. What edition of the software do you have? Steam or GOG. Steam has debug symbols so I used those here. Also you need to wait for PDB symbols to load. The function tries to force that. I'm not sure if GOG ships with symbols which is why it might not work.

iellonis wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:11 pm
Thanks! That helps get me started -- if you're willing to help me find the right addresses I can do a copy paste myself.
So the portrait is a TSoftObjectPtr. Not sure what that means but seems like its not just a pointer but strings/paths as well. Sort of looks like first 8-16 bytes are possibly the pointer and then asset path strings follow. Might need to just copy 40 bytes at a time. I would possibly just make the value a 40 byte array and copy paste that. Game could crash on exit/load when doing this so I would save old values before replacing and restore after saving the file with values replaced.
Offsets

Code: Select all

+$304 PortraitSmall  - TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>
+$344 PortraitMedium - TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>
+$384 PortraitSmall  - TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>

TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>
  +0  = 4 byte value
  +4  = 4 byte value
  +8  = 4 byte value
  +10 = 8 byte Pointer to FString AssetPathName
  +18 = 16 byte FSoftObjectPath
      +0 8 byte Pointer to FName AssetPathName
      +8 8 byte Pointer to FString SubPathString

iellonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iellonis »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:32 am
iellonis wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:11 pm
Thanks! That helps get me started -- if you're willing to help me find the right addresses I can do a copy paste myself.
So the portrait is a TSoftObjectPtr. Not sure what that means but seems like its not just a pointer but strings/paths as well. Sort of looks like first 8-16 bytes are possibly the pointer and then asset path strings follow. Might need to just copy 40 bytes at a time. I would possibly just make the value a 40 byte array and copy paste that. Game could crash on exit/load when doing this so I would save old values before replacing and restore after saving the file with values replaced.
Offsets

Code: Select all

+$304 PortraitSmall  - TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>
+$344 PortraitMedium - TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>
+$384 PortraitSmall  - TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>

TSoftObjectPtr<UTexture2D>
  +0  = 4 byte value
  +4  = 4 byte value
  +8  = 4 byte value
  +10 = 8 byte Pointer to FString AssetPathName
  +18 = 16 byte FSoftObjectPath
      +0 8 byte Pointer to FName AssetPathName
      +8 8 byte Pointer to FString SubPathString

Holy smokes, it works! I was afraid I was going to break something since I barely know what I'm doing, but I used the offsets you provided and just made it a 40 byte array and a simple copy and paste did the trick!

Thanks so much for the help!! Are these offsets something that are liable to change every patch or will they end up staying pretty much the same?

demargon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demargon »

Hi!
First a very big thank you to tfigment for the generous work is been doing so far!
now may I ask for two things?
first :
tfigment wrote:
belshareth wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:39 pm
Yes. What edition of the software do you have? Steam or GOG. Steam has debug symbols so I used those here. Also you need to wait for PDB symbols to load. The function tries to force that. I'm not sure if GOG ships with symbols which is why it might not work.
I'd also be pleased to seer if someone can make it work ^^'

second:
I tried messing around with characters skills, like adding veles skills to princeps or sagittarius but no results so far. Has anybody tried succesfully something similar? or is someone up for the "challenge"? ^^

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

demargon wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:46 pm
tfigment wrote:
Yes. What edition of the software do you have? Steam or GOG.
Can someone can answer this question first then I can decide if am going to do anything about it. It works for me.

demargon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demargon »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:07 pm
demargon wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:46 pm
tfigment wrote:
Yes. What edition of the software do you have? Steam or GOG.
Can someone can answer this question first then I can decide if am going to do anything about it. It works for me.
Steam Version here

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Update to v19 to make Try Create item use AOB scan instead of Symbol Table lookup

demargon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demargon »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:55 pm
Update to v19 to make Try Create item use AOB scan instead of Symbol Table lookup
works perfectly! thank you ^^

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

Link to tfigment's table for update v19: viewtopic.php?p=231358#p231358

Mazan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mazan »

Hey, if anyone has chosen the path with the cave and got the crown, I could use the definition address - my nearest game save is like three-four hours before choosing cave and probably about six before getting crown. Help. Thanks in advance for your help!
PS: Found it - 000001A5F78819D0 if anyone is interested.

gold_magistrate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gold_magistrate »

Is anyone having trouble getting the 1.4 Table to work with the 1.1.4 version of the game?
I was able to get the 1.3 table to work with the 1.1.2xx version without any troubles - but after the update I'm not able to get any pointers working.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

Mazan wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:14 pm
Hey, if anyone has chosen the path with the cave and got the crown, I could use the definition address - my nearest game save is like three-four hours before choosing cave and probably about six before getting crown. Help. Thanks in advance for your help!
What crown and cave are you talking about=? :shock:

just_a_mage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by just_a_mage »

Could someone possibly post a list of the all the unique equipment hash ids, or whatever they have?

Right now I'm looking for achilles spear and the token of libitina.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Please dont try to use the "Try Create item" with random ids posted on the forum. They almost with 100% probability not work for other people and will just crash the game. It only works with Addresses with items already found in the game. I knew I should have added additional vtable protections. The original person wanting this was trying to clone and item from one save to another which it will work for under specific scenarios. But will not work for copying from one persons machine to another.

iellonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iellonis »

djkunn wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:13 pm
Mazan wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:14 pm
What crown and cave are you talking about=? :shock:
Act 1 decision
In Act 1 you're asked whether you want to go after evidence or supplies -- if you go after the supplies, you can get a crown headgear for your character at the end of Act 1.