Second Extinction

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LuckySimo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Second Extinction

Post by LuckySimo »

can you please make an epic games version I beg you :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

LuckySimo wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:16 pm
can you please make an epic games version I beg you :(
I have a version for:
-Steam
-UWP
-Epic Games

But as mentioned in the main post my table updates are available to patrons only.
For more information you can join our discord server.

shardbearermohg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shardbearermohg »

Doesn't seem to work with the Windows Store version. Infinite Ammo and One Hit Kill can't be activated. Help?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

shardbearermohg wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:33 am
Doesn't seem to work with the Windows Store version. Infinite Ammo and One Hit Kill can't be activated. Help?
Which table? Mine? Did you read that updates for my table are only available to my patrons? :roll:

shardbearermohg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shardbearermohg »

Akira wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:37 am
shardbearermohg wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:33 am
Which table? Mine? Did you read that updates for my table are only available to my patrons? :roll:
I did. You should remove older tables from the post seeing as they don't work. Also I'm not paying 10 Euros a month just for cheats for one game. Best of luck with that. :D

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

shardbearermohg wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:35 am
I did. You should remove older tables from the post seeing as they don't work. Also I'm not paying 10 Euros a month just for cheats for one game. Best of luck with that. :D
Well downgrade your game version and they'll work, they are not broken, they are just not for the latest game version.
You could also use 'em to learn things and update it yourself.
Besides that the price is to access most of my table updates, not only the one for second extinction.
And per month is relative as you you can cancel the subscription at any time, no need to keep paying if you got the table and nothing is broken.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

shardbearermohg wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:35 am
I did. You should remove older tables from the post seeing as they don't work.
So his topic should just serve as advertisement? That's against the rules. You can easily downgrade your game version to the table and use it.

tokoy1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tokoy1 »

Not sure if i can ask this here, it's a general questiona about scanning and find values.
How you, experts, find non numeric values like skill cooldown, bullet spread, recoil, and so on?
I know all the "search for unkown values" and "increase/decrease" scan method, but most of this values don't behave like increasing and decreasing, so no help here. A hint would be very nice.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

tokoy1 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:10 pm
Not sure if i can ask this here, it's a general questiona about scanning and find values.
How you, experts, find non numeric values like skill cooldown, bullet spread, recoil, and so on?
I know all the "search for unkown values" and "increase/decrease" scan method, but most of this values don't behave like increasing and decreasing, so no help here. A hint would be very nice.
These values are floats most of the time and doing a scan for a unknown initial value and then increase/decrease value works just fine normally.
It can also be that the logic is inversed, like when you expect the value to decrease it could in reality be that it increases.
Like in most games you have Health but some games use instead DamageTaken.
What you can do once you have found a value is find out what accesses it, then you might see something like movss xxm6,[rsi+00000100] so in this example the offset is 100.
Then you can take the address of your value and substract the offset (100) from it, you now have the base address of the class which holds your value.
Now you can open the memory viewer, go to tools and then dissect data/structures, in there paste your calculated address into the input field and click structures and then define new structure, in the next one or two popus just click OK.
Now in here you can look for other values which might be related to the value you have found, it's for example often the case that most weapon values are within the same class.

But for all that stuff are already tutorials available, CE has even a built-in tutorial.

tokoy1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tokoy1 »

Akira wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:51 pm
tokoy1 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:10 pm
These values are floats most of the time and doing a scan for a unknown initial value and then increase/decrease value works just fine normally.
It can also be that the logic is inversed, like when you expect the value to decrease it could in reality be that it increases.
Like in most games you have Health but some games use instead DamageTaken.
What you can do once you have found a value is find out what accesses it, then you might see something like movss xxm6,[rsi+00000100] so in this example the offset is 100.
Then you can take the address of your value and substract the offset (100) from it, you now have the base address of the class which holds your value.
Now you can open the memory viewer, go to tools and then dissect data/structures, in there paste your calculated address into the input field and click structures and then define new structure, in the next one or two popus just click OK.
Now in here you can look for other values which might be related to the value you have found, it's for example often the case that most weapon values are within the same class.

But for all that stuff are already tutorials available, CE has even a built-in tutorial.
Thanks for your answer Akira.
I indeed could find some skill CD values with this kind of inverse behaviour, i think Deep Rock Galactic was one of them. But some games seems impossible. Even easier, the skill cooldown is still hard, since sometimes you can only use increase or decrease values, because after reaching the cooldown time, some timers values go "crazy". I never know how to scan for recoil and spread values since they increase while shooting and we need to pause the game to scan. The only game which i could find the value of recoil/spread was Deep Rock Galactic, which the recoil/spread of the weapon were allocate close to the ammo value.
I tried to find God of War 4 Skill CD by searching float and increase/decrease as you suggest but didnt find useful values. Same for Red dead redemption 2.
Anyway i'll keep practicing.
Thanks again for your answer

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

Hi I found a way to modify the research points that gathered in the mission by edit the killed dinosours in the mission. The following is my example code to get 999m RP in one mission:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aobRP_InMission,SecondExtinction_F.exe,46 01 24 A9 48 8B 0D 72 AF CB 02) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,aobRP_InMission)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp r13,0
  jne code
  cmp [rcx+r13*4],#999000000
  jae code
  mov [rcx+r13*4],#999000000

code:
  add [rcx+r13*4],r12d
  mov rcx,[SecondExtinction_F.exe+3826B20]