Lonely Mountains: Downhill Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PocketPanda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Lonely Mountains: Downhill Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by PocketPanda »

Here to report that I also believe that this is broken. I tried changing a few fields, but to no avail, I couldn't get it to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Lonely Mountains: Downhill Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

PocketPanda wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:49 pm
Here to report that I also believe that this is broken. I tried changing a few fields, but to no avail, I couldn't get it to work.
Update is available w/ scripts for base game and free title update in the Patreon Discord channel

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

SvT wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:05 pm
PocketPanda wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:49 pm
Update is available w/ scripts for base game and free title update in the Patreon Discord channel
what is the patreon discord channel? how can i join?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:37 pm
what is the patreon discord channel? how can i join?
It's literally in his signature on here under his comments.