Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
michaelo007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by michaelo007 »

HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:59 pm
michaelo007 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:56 pm
I know I know. but every time the gets updated i have to re add the items and max out
Did you go through the instructions? Items added with the inventory editor disappear unless you add either the d3d9 file to the game directory or patch the game using the editor. If you downloaded it from here, a ReadMe was included that has instructions on how to do that.
i added the d3d9. the items disappear when Ubi releases a new update for the game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

michaelo007 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:06 am
HK26 wrote:
michaelo007 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:56 pm
I know I know. but every time the gets updated i have to re add the items and max out
Did you go through the instructions? Items added with the inventory editor disappear unless you add either the d3d9 file to the game directory or patch the game using the editor. If you downloaded it from here, a ReadMe was included that has instructions on how to do that.
i added the d3d9. the items disappear when Ubi releases a new update for the game
Stop the game updates, use the exe patch, its a better method :p

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

allyflb wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:36 am
michaelo007 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:06 am
HK26 wrote:

Stop the game updates, use the exe patch, its a better method :p
You can still get game updates as usual, just have to remember to patch the game again with the editor. It’s a hassle, yes, but we are cheating here lol

Ieeshan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ieeshan »

Hi.im playing epic games assassins creed cheat enginee is not resopnding when i try to play.how to fix this?

mystic_veto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mystic_veto »

Hello everyone. Happy new year. Please help me.I have a problem. I can not start the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla. When i launch the game the inscription appears "Unable to start the game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later". Ubisoft support is not responding. What should I do to fix it ?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

mystic_veto wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:40 pm
Hello everyone. Happy new year. Please help me.I have a problem. I can not start the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla. When i launch the game the inscription appears "Unable to start the game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later". Ubisoft support is not responding. What should I do to fix it ?
Any mods installed?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

This will be off topic, but RIP to the Legendary Betty White.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:20 pm
This will be off topic, but RIP to the Legendary Betty White.
I KNOW, I'm devastated. My fears of her trending on Twitter came true :(

mystic_veto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mystic_veto »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:19 pm
mystic_veto wrote:
Any mods installed?
No. I added some items in Cheat Engine, but i didn't use mods.
I play on the Nvidia Ge Force Now cloud service and mods are not possible to use

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

mystic_veto wrote:
This happened today in the morning with me, just wait a few hours and you will be able to play again. Its the denuvo daily limit of activations getting triggered..

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

Btw, happy new year to everyone and thanks to everyone that worked hard to make this amazing table exist. :)

ckycky9898
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ckycky9898 »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:12 am
ShasVa wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:17 am
Barely relevant, but: since there's no way to sell duplicate items or delete them, I'm thinking of starting a new game and adding all the goodies then.

Happy New Year to everyone except the thief.
Wait, wait, there is!! If you downloaded the table I posted on pg 92, I included a ReadMe that details how to get rid of duplicates
what does it mean "Go to your inventory within the editor", I do not get it... Could only find "Inventory: get item".

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

ckycky9898 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:52 am
HK26 wrote:
ShasVa wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:17 am
Barely relevant, but: since there's no way to sell duplicate items or delete them, I'm thinking of starting a new game and adding all the goodies then.

Happy New Year to everyone except the thief.
Wait, wait, there is!! If you downloaded the table I posted on pg 92, I included a ReadMe that details how to get rid of duplicates
what does it mean "Go to your inventory within the editor", I do not get it... Could only find "Inventory: get item".
+Inventory // GetItems-->+Inventory: EditQuantity-->+All Inventory Items

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Happy New Year! I'm really excited to share this editor update, I think it has something we can all enjoy :)

Teleportation options are now included!

First and foremost, I want to make it clear that I did not create the teleportation options. That honor goes to aSwedishMagyar, a member of this site. I was not aware that they had created well over half of the boosters/trainers that were already in this particular table. I compared their work and noticed that the teleport options were not part of this table, so I added them back in. Boosters/Trainers made by aSwedishMagyar are within their own section, now, and properly labeled. A few do not currently work but most do. Along with teleporting it includes infinite health, infinite adrenaline, no ability cooldown and much, much more.

I wrote a basic tutorial in the ReadMe on using teleport, namely "Teleport to Waypoint". The other options are fairly self-explanatory, but I think that one is the easiest to figure out. In my testing of the teleporting, it would sometimes not work. This is the case with anything in the editor, though. A reset of the editor or game might be necessary if there are issues. Also, keep in mind that it doesn't account for geography/location, so after teleporting you may find yourself in the air or under the map. In one case, I was flying through the air across all of England. A unique look at the game, to be sure, but I had to quit and reload :lol:

Inventory Editor

Colors have been changed so that they accommodate dark and light mode users. I use dark mode and as such the colors I chose were great there, but not on light mode. They should now be better for everyone. If you want to turn on dark mode, I detailed how in the ReadMe.

It was pointed out to me by acsokis that the "Done!" message that pops up when ticking a box was missing from most of the items. That one is entirely on me, I completely forgot that was even a thing that happens. I went through and added it back in. It doesn't affect your ability to get items but is a nice pop up to let you know that it worked.

General grammar, spelling, and format fixes to make it look nice and organized.

New Additions to the Table

+Unlock All: Wrath of the Druids Trade Materials
+Unlock All: Siege of Paris Silver Deniers & Infamy
+Unlock All: Mastery & Battle Energy
+Thunder Weapons Pack (4 Pcs)
+Boudicca Tomb Artifact
+Cassivellaunus Tomb Artifact
+Venutius Tomb Artifact
+The Roc Ship (5 Pcs)
+Greek Firebreather Ship (5 Pcs)
Codes for SoP tattoos and hair were incorrect, that is no longer the case. Rebel Tattoos were missing but are now added to +Tattoos (30 Pcs)

Hash ID List

Some of the codes were incorrect and they have now been rectified. Some items were also in French, so I translated them to English (my 2 years of high school French classes finally paid off!). General grammar, spelling and formatting fixes.

README; Instructions, tutorials and hints

Updated ReadMe with additional instructions like teleporting. Made the instructions clearer to reflect the current table. This and the table itself will answer 99% of your questions, I promise.

Catching Our Thief

This guy was very much at the forefront of my mind when updating the table. There are things in motion on my end that will hopefully lead to stopping him, and possibly any future theft with this table. Multiple people have contacted me with information and tips to get definitive proof that Nexus and YouTube cannot ignore. I won't give details yet, but the future is looking brighter. I'll keep you all updated.

What's in the Download?

AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.4.1.1, v7.0
d3d9.dll
HashIDs 1.4.1.1
README; Instructions, tutorials and hints

Edit: A reminder that all of my previous table uploads have been removed. As of this post, only the included table and the one from 12/27 are still up. So, if you see old posts from me about new table additions but no attachment, that's why. I wanted to stonewall our thief and prevent confusion.

ckycky9898
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ckycky9898 »

HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:40 am
ckycky9898 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:52 am
HK26 wrote:

+Inventory // GetItems-->+Inventory: EditQuantity-->+All Inventory Items
whoops I overlooked that XD TY mate :)