Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by peterpan »

So guys, i know there are a lot of you, and i can't contribute to all of you, but its on the cusp of a new year, how do we contribute, beers, funds, thanks? let me know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

peterpan wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:36 pm
So guys, i know there are a lot of you, and i can't contribute to all of you, but its on the cusp of a new year, how do we contribute, beers, funds, thanks? let me know.
Hookers and blow.... I mean punch and pie...

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

HK26, thankyou for your work on AC Valhalla. I hope this thief gets what is coming to him, and sooner rather than later!

According to the YouTuber JorRaptor, the game will be getting more weapons soon (edit: the Radiant weapons pack is out now on the store). I take it that you'll hold off on finding the codes for these until the filthy disgusting thief has been dealt with?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

ShasVa wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:21 pm
HK26, thankyou for your work on AC Valhalla. I hope this thief gets what is coming to him, and sooner rather than later!

According to the YouTuber JorRaptor, the game will be getting more weapons soon (edit: the Radiant weapons pack is out now on the store). I take it that you'll hold off on finding the codes for these until the filthy disgusting thief has been dealt with?
Oh I really haven’t done much to the editor, mine is a drop in the hat compared to most here. It just sickens me to see theft like this. I’m not new to the internet, but I am new to being directly involved/effected by an online theft. Hence the crusade lol

I did see the radiant weapons out yesterday, I changed the name in the editor but haven’t posted it since it’s tiny. I don’t have the means to comb through the files to find codes, that is done by much better people. I’m hoping the thief won’t last much longer. I know I’m not the only one to share edits, but I’d hazard a guess that they’ve seen all this and might hold off, too.

cyberbrain666666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cyberbrain666666 »

I need help with my game save. I don't know why Pierre disappeared in my settlement, but when I changed my character from female to male I found his body in the guest house. Does anyone know how to teleport to France, unfortunately I don't have a map of France available :( Previous save is out because it's over 200 hours of gameplay. The guesthouse stands empty, sometimes someone cleans it, and the quest marker shows nothing, although the quest to get to France is still there.
Since September 18 on the ubisoft portal and no one has helped me. Only blank declarations that they work, but support let me know that I'm the only one with this problem. so until someone else reports to them, they won't help me.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

cyberbrain666666 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:41 am
I need help with my game save. I don't know why Pierre disappeared in my settlement, but when I changed my character from female to male I found his body in the guest house. Does anyone know how to teleport to France, unfortunately I don't have a map of France available :( Previous save is out because it's over 200 hours of gameplay. The guesthouse stands empty, sometimes someone cleans it, and the quest marker shows nothing, although the quest to get to France is still there.
Since September 18 on the ubisoft portal and no one has helped me. Only blank declarations that they work, but support let me know that I'm the only one with this problem. so until someone else reports to them, they won't help me.
Hi there, I think I saw you asking a similar question over at Nexus. Unfortunately, the inventory editor isn't really built to fix an issue like this. Your save could be corrupted, and I'm not sure of any repair for that. A corrupted save might be irreversible. When Siege of Paris first came out, my game would crash every time I started the DLC; in other words, when Pierre takes you to France the first time. It turned out not to be any mods I had installed or the inventory editor. All I did was verify/repair the game and the problem disappeared. You might want to try that if you haven't already.

If you're specifically looking for something that can teleport you, this inventory editor does not have that option. There are other trainers out there that do, though. The trainer I use alongside the inventory editor has a teleport function. I'd give you a link but this site censors it. Here's a screenshot I took of the trainer, with the address in the upper left corner: [Link] Good Luck!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

cyberbrain666666 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:41 am
More than likely your save is corrupted. I recently had a save with river raids suggesting a power of 604 and yule festival suggesting a power of 589. The difficulty and scaling were set at default mind you. All bosses were stupidly over scaled as well. When I started the wrath of the druids dlc my trade supplies chest was already maxed out and all trade posts were already completed before I could clear them out which ended up making those quests unable to be completed. Suffice to save I had to delete my save. More than likely that's what you'll have to do. There are more things that bugged out, but I don't want to list them all.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Ummm... should we worry about this? Odyssey could be our thief's next target? I know this forum is for Valhalla, but...

This is a comment from his YouTube video titled "Assassin's Creed Valhalla 1.4.1.1 - Inventory Editor v4.0 [Night Rogue, Golden Sun, Weapons & MORE]" posted 12/27. There are 3 inventory editors for Odyssey on nexus, and I'm sure plenty of forums with tables from ages past. Idk how many people here worked on the Odyssey tables, but if he starts stealing them, I'll be just as angry as I am about Valhalla.

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

Hey guys, thanks for all the hard work. I wanted to ask. I feel this worked when I edited them on PS4, but I cannot remember, but does rune swapping works? I remembered I use to swap runes with the armor set runes and I remember it working, but I was wondering if anyone already tested this, or has a cheat table for it? Cheat table is optional, I could just manually do it using HXD and HashId list (thanks for HashIds btw)

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

Where is the updated cheat table? The one in the first post is outdated and unable to access the inventory as +Inventory won't expand.

I've gone back about ten pages or so and see stuff about the Nexus guy and updates being discussed but no link to it.

Edit: Never mind. I found it on the previous page. Not entirely sure how I missed it.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

ShasVa wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:21 pm

The Radient Weapon pacjk is the golden Sun. Thesy've aslo changed the name for the thunderer set. Cheers

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:32 am
Ummm... should we worry about this? Odyssey could be our thief's next target? I know this forum is for Valhalla, but...

This is a comment from his YouTube video titled "Assassin's Creed Valhalla 1.4.1.1 - Inventory Editor v4.0 [Night Rogue, Golden Sun, Weapons & MORE]" posted 12/27. There are 3 inventory editors for Odyssey on nexus, and I'm sure plenty of forums with tables from ages past. Idk how many people here worked on the Odyssey tables, but if he starts stealing them, I'll be just as angry as I am about Valhalla.
There are a few odyssey tables out there. None are updated to current.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Junkers80 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:10 pm
Where is the updated cheat table? The one in the first post is outdated and unable to access the inventory as +Inventory won't expand.

I've gone back about ten pages or so and see stuff about the Nexus guy and updates being discussed but no link to it.

Edit: Never mind. I found it on the previous page. Not entirely sure how I missed it.
"Dammit Bobby!!!" If you don't know you don't know lol.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:23 pm
HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:32 am

There are a few odyssey tables out there. None are updated to current.
Yeah no updates since crossover story dropped for it. I just meant that if there’s a new one, it might look exactly like a table from nexus word for word, and plastered with his YouTube and weird links.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

Hi guys, i have one bug to report, the EXP and Silver bônus don't stay in the game session, even after use the patch or the dll, the bônus disapear after you die in the same session that you enabled, also reloading the save does the same behave.

Edit:
The bonus works but don't stay enabled :i