Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by djdrulotus »

sunbean just cant stop it got to be that OCD. he really need help

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

the only one with the hate is you with all your comments but i guess cause you know a lot about CE that make you think that you have the right to talk like that and comment the way you do. So keep on with that uber ego you have and treat people like crap cause that make you feel like a man i guess

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:48 pm
..guess how replying to "hate" posts makes you look like? Same hate, for fuck's sake; psychology 101. As far as knowledge, fuck CE. I told you several times games are software (sure, they got graphics). Interaction with the CPU is done at ASM level. That's the base, not CE. CE is much more than you'll ever use it for, so stop bumping it here and there, thinking pointer scanning and auto-injections CE does automatically for ya (yeah, cuz you don't even fucking know what those are to do all that manually) are some high-end level of programming. All in your head. Be thankful Dark Byte created this tool for all stupid fucks who can't seem to work even this properly. Same as with DS3, we'll get in that spot where I ask the questions and people will be like "fuck if I know what seikur0 did" when he's gonna stop watching this topic and game updates :| Then all fuckwads start spamming some more "not working" crap. Get your facts straight, stop playing 24/7, learn proper ASM (not CE's auto-assembler), then we talk. Then you'll also have the right to contradict, correct, bitch, whine, fuck me up. Till then, back at ya _|_
LOL

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

djdrulotus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:51 am
the only one with the hate is you with all your comments but i guess cause you know a lot about CE that make you think that you have the right to talk like that and comment the way you do. So keep on with that uber ego you have and treat people like crap cause that make you feel like a man i guess
as your accusation seems a little bit far fetch to me, I decided to spent an alone-dinner-time to see how hatred, obessesd and how uber SunBeam's ego is by reading the whole thread (never read the thread until today, didn't cheat the game myself), and I'm disappointed to be frank. all I saw is still the good old Trouble Maker.

if you think his words is hateful, read your words as well.
if you think he's obsessed, well just like his reply, look you're still following him, finding a chance to giving him shit.
if you think he's bragging about his big penis... trust me, most of the time when you have this awareness, it's because you have (or you think you have) a tiny one. (I apologise for my sexist if you're a girl..)

instead of keeps on making a fool of yourself here, I'd suggest you to follow his suggestions, most of them are solid advices or good pointers, ignore the sarcastic tone or seems-hateful words if you're afraid of them. I know it can be hard, especially when you think they are all directed to you.
or you can just ignore his messages, don't need to make it personal. and I bet when(if) you ask him a valid question on another thread he won't recognize it - until you decide to poke him again for some reasons.

um.. finally, just so we're clear, I don't know SunBeam personally, I know him from his work and his posts, just from a different perspective I guess.
and I'm typing this just because I want to delay the dish-washing-time...
that's what I wrote, until I see your latest LOL reply when I'm prove-reading them and I regret what I just did.
I should have went as planed and watch some movies during dinner instead....

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:52 am
Erkor wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:13 pm
Instead of being an actual asshole, you could be contributing -- but you don't. No, you instead prefer to be a cynical cunt.
How about you shut the fuck up with this "contributing"? This episode has already happened before with Dark Souls 3 -- everyone was going "contribute, contribute.." -- why the fuck should I? (more than I already have). Apparently, you don't check facts before 'contributing' yourself to the defensive argument, cuz that's what people who NEVER contribute do. They talk about things they will never do, regardless of who they are addressing to -- just cuz one "dared" to be cynical. You know, I've contributed a lot since 2005 onward. But no, you don't have time to do your research, let alone on a cynical fucker like me. Why would you? Psychologically speaking, you don't even have the inclination to do so -- you don't feel like it, cuz I'm a rude asshole. You only praise people when they do something that benefits you.

Kindly refer to first post in this topic; there's 2 fucking people he's CREDITING for CONTRIBUTIONS.

The game, although a nice one, is not that RANDOMIZED as you think thus the need to OWN everything in it will end-up in same routines all over. Are't you tired of the same fucking Uruks, with same base name, but changed title? Dush -- the Conqueror, the Impaler, the Motherfucker? Then same appearance, with slight change of garments? In terms of modifications, apart from what seikur0 has posted here and what I've seen in several other topics, including my own, I see no actual "contributions" from you fuckers but POLEMICS (how to do this, that, enable, disable, create, bla bla) ALL BASED ON THE TABLES POSTED HERE. Nothing YOU made!
skillaxin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Good lord dude, you must have zero empathy. Looking at your past posts, you belittle anyone you can so it can make you feel better. How does it feel man? Congrats, you love to make fun of people who know less of CE than you! You must feel like a God when you hop off real life and on to the internet to flick the plebs on the internet.
Yes, you got me. That's how I feel: I like to make people uncomfortable. Bite me. As far as CE knowledge, that knowledge starts with fucking Assembly. Do you research right, stop watching youtube tutorials. As far as posting, "looking at my posts" outside this topic -- cuz I do post in other places too, right? -- you'll see I'm not that kind of an asshole. You felt like saying that because we're in THIS topic. Again, filling Databases with stuff to say, cuz you wanna defend those who you think can't do it themselves. Newsflash for ya, they don't give a fuck. They simply ignore me :) But sure, this would be a monologue without 2-3 replying to my crap :P So, THANK YOU!

In short, politely this time, shut the fuck up and stop spamming this topic with utter non-sense.

P.S.: I'll say this one more time: what I'm posting here is generic, not aimed at a certain individual; yet there are some who feel the need to retaliate, cuz they feel they're in that bowl of people I'm talking about. Ain't that nice? Spotting more and more.
wanna calm down chief i know the sun is hot but wtf

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

Let us know when yageeks are done so we can discuss about Seikuro's table and how it works.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Please continue your whining over in General Discussion section till your fingers get sore from all the typing, all of you. Not in here please

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Did someone find a way to freeze the mission timer as some misions have realy to small time to finish them.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

ADF56 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:59 pm
Did someone find a way to freeze the mission timer as some misions have realy to small time to finish them.
This should help: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5118

1b0d6fe5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1b0d6fe5 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:06 pm
1b0d6fe5 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:24 am
been digging a bit more..
Are you able to decompile script files to actual pseudo-C (or is it decompiled as C already)? Am asking cuz it would be mighty nice to get a working developer menu (managed to make it show up, but not functional). If you can find some code-like implementation of some menu option usage, that'd help understand how or where to get a freakin' context pointer. I have the function, yet I can't find any xrefs to it (might be the actual menu input code was stripped).

BR,
Sun
These scripts that I've found are actually lua - with some modifications I'm not very sure about - for example, a call to `hmake` before returning an function that calls `setmetatable` and other obvious lua funcs - never seen hmake before in lua, so I'm guessing they have luajit/lua compiled in with some modifications.

I actually spent like 2 hours last night doing just that - trying to figure out where the goddamn menu input is in the game binary, haha. I know how to enable it (thanks to your post in SYS, btw!), spent a bunch of time xrefing all over the place in IDA but couldn't figure out where those functions are in memory after the game has loaded - subs that clearly call the debug menu functionality are not at the locations I'd expect, but the byte for "debug enabled" is (I think, the instructions are mostly garbage at that region).

I did spend some time searching for references to the debug menu in scripts, but the way the game packs stuff (ARCH06) isn't convenient, and I haven't gotten everything unpacked. For example, an archive might contain "folder\folder\00.embb" which is just another archive. So right now I've unpacked most of the roots, but need to dig in to the rest of the files to see if anything relevant comes up.

Seems like they have some pre-processing step pointed at the scripts, anyhow, because they have comments that contain yet another identifer that seems to be another path. Might be part of the "SCR" format (header for the .scripts files themselves). Might not have all files in locations that would make sense.

Will PM you on discord when I have time to get back into it and have the files in front of me (at work) if I can find anything useful.

-------

As far as the responses to invasions: when the client tells the server "hey, I completed this fort", the response is unlike any of the other responses. Content-type is still supposedly x-ag-binary, but I believe it's encrypted or encoded such that I haven't been able to make sense of it. seikur0 and I weren't able to find out when it's interpreted, so until then I won't be able to figure out what the game is supposed to receive.

I know I haven't shared much in the way of details, so I'll leave it with this: x-ag-binary known fields:

Code: Select all

type_string = 0x30
type_date_uint32 = 0x40
type_date_uint64 = 0x17
type_map = 0x60
type_array = 0x50
type_unknown_int = 0x11 // single byte
type_unknown_int32 = 0x14 // probably uint32
type_unknown_int32_2 = 0x15 // probably uint32
type_unknown_2byte = 0x13
type_unknown_8byte = 0x21 // probably an in-game hash, can't remember where it's used
type_null = 0x01
type_bool_true = 0x02
type_bool_false = 0x03
`type_null`, `type_bool_*` are all single bytes, so the token themselves are the value rather than following with n bytes. `type_unknown_int` _seems_ to be an int but has a single byte following - probably varint.

An example decoded response from getting user profile on WB's side (first 50 lines, it's long, some stuff replaced just in case):

Code: Select all

$ ./decode -file /drv/sow/responses/2937_profile.txt|head -n50
{
  "index": null,
  "updated_at": 1509274689,
  "calculations": {
 },
  "server_data": {
   "grants": {
    "EditionSilver": false,
    "ChampionsOfWar": true,
    "EditionGold": false,
    "EditionStandard": false,
    "StarterBundle": false,
    "EditionMithril": false
  },
   "boosts": {
    "itm-wpbst": {
     "start": "2017-10-XXT10:00:00.000Z",
     "end": "2017-10-XXT12:00:00.000Z"
   }
  },
   "wp_ranking_boost": {
   00000000  3f e9 99 99 99 99 99 9a                           |?.......|
  },
   "shadow_of_mordor_owner": true,
   "telemetry_settings": {
    "send_sampled_events": false,
    "random_number": {
    00000000  60                                                |`|
   }
  },
   "challenges": {
    "daily": {
     "1": {
      "level": {
      00000000  00                                                |.|
     },
      "bits": {
      00000000  01                                                |.|
     },
      "qty": {
      00000000  32                                                |2|
     },
      "progress": {
      00000000  00                                                |.|
     },
      "reward_rarity": "Common",
      "id": "Vendettas_MinasMorgul",
      "rt": 1508239820936,
      "gid": "366xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not normally xxx, hidden just in case it's identifiable)",
More to come eventually.

-----

EDIT: Was suggested I start a new topic in General, so here it is: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5310
I will update that thread rather than derailing seikur0's :)
Last edited by 1b0d6fe5 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

"Infinite mission time" added

I also made some changes to the main post, especially the "future of this table" and "something isn't working" sections ;)

Also guys, check out Assassin's Creed Origins, it's like twice as good as Shadow of War. I haven't found a single reason to open cheat engine for that game yet :mrgreen:

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

I'm having trouble changing an Uruk's appearance is there a way to give the bane mask and also give an uruk a hood?

I would like to have a hooded bane if possible.

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

lordniti2 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:27 pm
I'm having trouble changing an Uruk's appearance is there a way to give the bane mask and also give an uruk a hood?

I would like to have a hooded bane if possible.
Bane mask, as in the steel mask with the nails and shit? If that's what you're referring to I belive it's the torturer hood(or head). To get the stuff to appear summon the bodyguard, dismiss him, fast travel to another haedir and then summon him again. He should have the appearance. As for the hooded bane, I'm not sure.

kharn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kharn »

Hello, I didn't scour through all 48 pages yet but I just wanted to point out that I have an issue where after editing one orc, I am no longer able to click on the Uruk Pointer option. I can check off and expand all other options, but no longer that one. For reference, I'm using CE 6.7 and steam's version of the game.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So for those of you who are successfully editing your orcs, can you please tell me exactly what you're doing? Because when I try to edit mine, nothing seems to happen in game. I don't see any change in their skills.