Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 86

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by Darkedone02 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:33 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 am
triple A
What the hell does "triple A" even stand for? I know what it applies to, but not what the acronym is for. OK, "AAA" <- what's the first A for? what's the second A for? what's the third A for?

[Link]

[Link]

Super retarded. It's like they were looking high and low for a name to CLICK in people's heads. Much like music nowadays with repetitive short words that are supposed to make the listener repeat them in their heads. See DESPACITO or some other shit.

P.S.: There's also triple-I :))) III games. Dafuqqqq!??!
Ask the Industry that who came up with the term, I understand your point of view but I think it's like... a mixture of the quality of the game, and the prestige of the studio it's being made from.

So you can say Ubisoft making Assassin's Creed is considered a AAA game. You could see Chucklefish making Stardew Valley, and consider it a C or B game.

That's how I look into it, but I think other people have different definitions for the term. There's not really a very clear definition that everyone including the industry will agree on yet. So it kinda flows by for both gamers and developers.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by pferreira »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:29 pm
Ask the Industry that who came up with the term, I understand your point of view but I think it's like... a mixture of the quality of the game, and the prestige of the studio it's being made from.

I take triple A to mean games with massive budgets.

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 86

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by Darkedone02 »

pferreira wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:09 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:29 pm
Ask the Industry that who came up with the term, I understand your point of view but I think it's like... a mixture of the quality of the game, and the prestige of the studio it's being made from.

I take triple A to mean games with massive budgets.
That's a fair judgement.

Ubisoft, Microsft, Sony, All these studios behind them, Square Enix, Nintendo, Capcom, these companies that have massive budget can put more into a single game. Advertisement out the ass, massive dev teams, etc etc...

User avatar
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:04 pm
Reputation: 851

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by Csimbi »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:33 pm
What the hell does "triple A" even stand for?
AAA is not an abbreviation.
AAA comes from the finance world, where it refers to the highest possible credit rating attainable for bond credits.
You can check the ratings here:
[Link]

Some idiots adopted it to the gaming world because it sounds oh-so-cool.
AAA rating does not ensure quality, budget, or anything else.
It simply represents the highest level of expectation attainable.
So, when you say a game is AAA rated, it means people expect a lot from it, prior to release.
When you have a massive game studio making hype around their new games, they like to brand their new title as a AAA title and people have no reason to expect otherwise because they have no clue whether the studio will deliver on their promises, until the game is released.
The slap in the face comes when the game is released with you finding out that you took that AAA rating at face value.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3798
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 3020

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by SunBeam »

^ Cyberpunk fiasco all over :D

User avatar
bigdawg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by bigdawg11 »

renegadespeedrun wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:34 pm
Whats the game you feel that deserved that you used at least some cheats, because of an absurd difficult setting? For me it was ninja gaiden trilogy on the NES and also Ninja gaiden sigma 3. Now, noobs say Dark souls is the "hardest" franchise of all time, but true gamers know what: ninja gaiden is asiatic-level difficult. You cannot hope to grind your game like you can on dark souls, also the combat is much more fast paced and the enemies much harder to get a read on to know what to do next. And if you're not perfect-perfect, you gonna suffer. So I'm very proud of having cheated my way through those games millions of time, because they are actually fun and interesting otherwise. I have once beaten ninja gaiden 1 for the nes without cheats, but it was not a fun experience, and I don't recommend to anybody that crazy feat.
Leisure Suit Larry!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users