Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

RainbowRazer86 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:28 pm
Hi there, I meant that I want to change the value of the anomaly power on the armor. I need permanently more Anomaly Power on Armor

But thanks for the quick answer.
So yes and no.. You can get anomaly power it increase by changing the Crafted Stages and Improve Stage to a higher number than 6.. I believe the cap is 27 or something like that.. Its been a long time since ive done it.. but honestly you can change both to a really high number like 777 or something to guarantee you hit the cap. Just know that anything over the cap will not change your anomaly power higher.. The most you will get on a single item is 24.1k... So yes.. You can raise it higher than 6 and get the stat to go higher.. but 24.1k is the max you will ever get with weapon and armor editing.

The only other way to get anomaly power higher is editing the skill tree and more or less breaking the game. This is what people call the anomaly hack. I do not have this in the script and i will not add it in the script do to the bugs it will cause in the game. To be more clear yes u could pump your anomaly power into the millions.. But it makes it so others have a hard time joining your game and will keep getting disconnects. I know that other modders do this.. but then the user cant figure out why others have a hard time joining there game and this is why. It bugs out your game and crash's others trying to join u. On a side note.. you can still join others games with no issue.. Its them joining you that becomes the problem. I refuse to add things into the script that i know will cause people issues with there game. Specially big issues like others not being able to join you.

Before i get spammed for this.. Yes i do know that people can still join you with the anomaly hack. But a PC and PS4 player might be able to join but an Xbox player cant.. Then you make a few changes and now the Xbox can join and PS4 cant.. Then if you get it so all can join.. You tend to crash others when you use your skills.. Its just a very very buggy hack.. and i try not to add things i know are buggy into the script.

Anyways i hope this helps and explains things a bit better on anomaly hacks.. and the safe ways you can up your anomaly power some.. and why i dont include the others in the script

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:35 pm
RainbowRazer86 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:28 pm
Hi there, I meant that I want to change the value of the anomaly power on the armor. I need permanently more Anomaly Power on Armor

But thanks for the quick answer.
Currently there is no way to adjust attribute values
This is not true.. You can up them higher than 6.. but theres a cap of i believe 27.. or something like that.. check my previous post on how to do this

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:37 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3.5

Download can be found on main post

For My Player you now have 2 ways to edit mods
Added Original Mod Script To My Player but removed the Get Mod IDs from this section as it is no good here..
Mod Section With Get ID Script does work for My Player but i have both in now so you have options.
Removed Mod with Get ID Script for Player 2. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to work for Player 2
Added Original Mod Script back to Player 2
Removed Get Mod IDs script from P2 since it doesn't work with this mods edit
Unlock Mods Script Works for both My Player and Player 2 So they have been added back into scripts.
Note: For player to Unlock Mods on second player. The second player will need to unequip and equip item then both mods will be unlocked in zahidi
Added Is Apocalypse Item? To Player 2
Note: To see change on Player 2 The user will need to Unequip and Equip item. After equip it will now be an Apocalypse item.

Hope this helps everyone that was having issues.. Thank you to those that brought to my attention the issues with P2 mods.
Can't wait to get to some testing. As always Amazing work my friend.
Np.. Hope this fixes all the issues.. Enjoy the new script

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

On a side not.. This is the list of the 15 Attributes that are safe to change on both Weapons and Armors
Anomaly Power
Status Power
Cooldown Reduction
Armor Piercing
Resistance Piercing
Bonus Firepower
Crit Damage
Close Range Damage
Long Range Damage
Weapon Life Leech
Skill Life Leech
Max Health
Max Health%
Healing Received
Multicast Bonus

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

15 Attribute How To Guide.

THE FIRST ITEM DONE MUST BE AND ARMOR PIECE! EDITING WEAPONS THIS WAY WILL NOT WORK!
THE END OF THE GUIDE WILL EXPLAIN HOW WE GET ATTRIBUTES TO WEAPONS!

Be sure to follow the instructions exactly as i have them posted here or it will not work

OK to start off let go to the piece of armor you want to add attributes to
To make it easy to follow this guide I will start by changing Attributes 1-3

Please note.. You do not need to change the Attribute Name in any steps. They will update after relog. You can change if you want, It wont hurt anything, but its more steps for you. The only sections we will be changing are the ID directly under the attribute name.. and the Number of Attributes found above the name

Under Attribute 1 we change ID to Anomaly Power
Under Attribute 2 we change ID to Status Power
Under Attribute 3 we change ID to Cooldown Reduction

The 3 steps above can be skipped if you don't want to do this.. but i find it easier to follow the list of 15 attributes if done in order. If not just make sure you don't put the same ID in twice.

OK now we move to Attribute 4
In ID it should say extra armor
Change ID to Armor Piercing
Now go up in the script and change Number of Attributes to 4

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Go to your game and unequip and equip the piece of armor you are editing.
You will see you have an 4th attributed called Extra Armor. Don't worry.. After Relog the names will update. It says this because we didn't update the name. This will not hurt anything. Ok, from here on out I will not be explaining everything.. Just follow along.

Now your armor or weapon should be equipped and we go to attribute 5. Since we unequipped and equipped the item we should now see Extra Armor In attribute 5 Section:
Change ID to Resistance Piercing
Change Number of Attributes to 5
Unequip and Equip item you are editing

In attribute 6 Section:
Change ID to Bonus Firepower
Change Number of Attributes to 6

In attribute 7 Section:
Change ID to Crit Damage
Change Number of Attributes to 7

In attribute 8 Section:
Change ID to Close Range Damage
Change Number of Attributes to 8

In attribute 9 Section:
Change ID to Long Range Damage
Change Number of Attributes to 9

In attribute 10 Section:
Change ID to Weapon Life Leech
Change Number of Attributes to 10

In attribute 11 Section:
Change ID to Skill Life Leech
Change Number of Attributes to 11

In attribute 12 Section:
Change ID to Max Health
Change Number of Attributes to 12

In attribute 13 Section:
Change ID to Max Health%
Change Number of Attributes to 13

In attribute 14 Section:
Change ID to Healing Received
Change Number of Attributes to 14

In attribute 15 Section:
Change ID to Multicast Bonus
Change Number of Attributes to 15

Now you should have 3 attributes with names and 12 attributes that all say extra armor.
Go back into your inventory and delete an item! Be sure to so this.. It can be any item, but we need to do this to save the one your working on.
Now return to lobby. THIS WILL CRASH YOUR GAME! This is normal so don't get scared.

If you did everything correctly.. when you rejoin your game you will have all 15 attributes with all names updated and fixed.

------- MAX ATTRIBUTES STATS-------

OK, now lets get those stats up!

Go to attributes 1 in the item with the 15 attributes you just did
Change these to stats to a high number like 100 or 200 or whatever u want.. anything over i think its 27 wont make a difference.. this just guarantees you hit the cap and wont hurt to have a higher number.. Don't set above 999
Crafted Stages Change Value to 100
Improve Stage Change Value to 100

Do this for attributes 2 - 15 as well.

Now lets force a save.. Head over to Zahidi and change out a mod to force the same on this item. Be sure to exit zahidi for the save to happen. You can now change your mod back to whatever you want it. Now all your attributes are maxed at there caps.

OK lets lock everything in and do 1 more relog.. Exit to lobby.. Then reenter your game.

------15 Attributes On Everything Else------

Now that we have 1 Piece of armor done it super fast to add attributes to all other items and even weapons!

Go back to the script. And go to the ORIGINAL item you already did with the 15 attributes.
Go to Attributes section.
The very first option inside there is ADDRESS.. Copy the value in ADDRESS! The Value is the long 16 digit number on the far right of address!
OK now go to another armor piece you DON'T have 15 attributes on
Go to Attributes
Now in ADDRESS we paste that Value we Copied earlier!
Now Change Number Of Attributes To 15
You MUST paste address before changing number of attributes or you will crash the game!

Do this step to all Armor and Weapon Pieces!
Now delete and item to force save your changes.

Return to lobby and you will get a crash. This is ok. When you log back into your game you will have 15 attributes with max shards on every piece of Armor/Weapon you did.

-------- 15 Attributes Player 2 --------

To Do Player 2 Simply copy the address of the value of one of the piece of armor from YOUR set in My Player And Paste it to the Address In Player 2 Value that you want to give them the 15 attributes on.. Change the number of attributes to 15. This is the exact same way u did above but we are coping from My Player Section to Player 2 Section.

Do this for all pieces you want dont.. Once done have Player 2 Delete an item to force the save!
When they leave this will crash your game. Player 2 will not crash when returning to lobby.. and they will have 15 attributes with max shards. But you will crash.. Reload your game and your done

As you can see once you have 1 piece done its very simple to just copy and paste the address value and change the number of attributes to 15 on each piece after that. This is how people do 15 attributes so fast in lobbies. Once 1 piece is done its very fast to do the rest. Although it will cause a crash every time you do this.

Hope this helps everyone.. If your confused.. read it again.. If you still don't understand let me know and ill try and change the instructions to make it more detailed

This tutorial took a lot of time to write up.. If you like it please give a thumbs up.
Last edited by oldstuff on Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

luchito27 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:16 pm
can someone post how to add attributes to guns and gears? please
Post above will show you have to add 15 attributes to your weapons and armor.. hope this helps you out

RainbowRazer86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RainbowRazer86 »

What is Multi Cast?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

RainbowRazer86 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:42 pm
What is Multi Cast?
Its a stat that sticks and works with the 15 attributes.. I have no idea what each one does.. but you can leave anything out you would like and have only 14 attributes or whatever u want. Those are just the 15 stats that work. The others have been tested and they wont populate

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

I don't understand the instructions about EAC bypass and multiplayer.

I renamed eac_server64.dll to eac_server64.bak and I wasn't able to join my friends games, I was instantly "Kicked Out". With eac_server64.dll I am able to play with them.

So question - can I use cheat table with eac_server64.dll (not .bak) and still be able to mod game while playing with friends?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

benny89 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:12 pm

I renamed eac_server64.dll to eac_server64.bak and I wasn't able to join my friends games, I was instantly "Kicked Out". With eac_server64.dll I am able to play with them.

So question - can I use cheat table with eac_server64.dll (not .bak) and still be able to mod game while playing with friends?
I need more information. Are you on the steam version? There are now 2 bypass's posted on the main page.. The EAC Bypass and Alternative Bypass.. What bypass are you using?

For the original bypass with the Steam Game.. All you need to do is rename the 3 Dlls to .Bak or move them into a new folder.. Then put both .dlls in the bypass into that same folder. It works for everyone so if its not working for you im not sure what your doing wrong..

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:24 pm
benny89 wrote:

I need more information. Are you on the steam version? There are now 2 bypass's posted on the main page.. The EAC Bypass and Alternative Bypass.. What bypass are you using?

For the original bypass with the Steam Game.. All you need to do is rename the 3 Dlls to .Bak or move them into a new folder.. Then put both .dlls in the bypass into that same folder. It works for everyone so if its not working for you im not sure what your doing wrong..
Ok, so I use Steam. In my folde I have 3 files: eac_server64.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

I use Standard Bypass. So I rename all 3 to .bak and paste 2 files from Standard Bypass.

With all that I am able to HOST game for friends. However when I try to JOIN them when they host I am getting kicked out instantly unless I rename eac_server64.bak back to eac_server64.dll.

Hope that is more clear. Thank you for help

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

benny89 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:09 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:24 pm
benny89 wrote:

Ok, so I use Steam. In my folde I have 3 files: eac_server64.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

I use Standard Bypass. So I rename all 3 to .bak and paste 2 files from Standard Bypass.

With all that I am able to HOST game for friends. However when I try to JOIN them when they host I am getting kicked out instantly unless I rename eac_server64.bak back to eac_server64.dll.

Hope that is more clear. Thank you for help
OK. So honestly since the patch i never tried to log into someone's lobby.. So before talking out off my ass here i loaded up my PS4 and tried to join it to make sure something didn't break with the last patch. Well.. I was able to join my PS4 lobby with my PC using the same EAC bypass with no issues at all.. And I tested with other modders to make sure they could join my lobby as well and they are using the same EAC bypass i am with again no issues.. So there is nothing wrong with the Bypass..

There are a few things that could be going on here.. #1 did your buddy ever get the anomaly hack? If he paid a modder for the anomaly hack this is more then likely the reason you cant get into his game.. The anomaly hack makes it so most people using the bypass cant join them. This is the reason i dont provide that hack in my table.

There is a chance that your bypass is getting screwed up by an anti virus and its changing the DLL files when you download them.. I always recommend turning off your antivirus before installing any bypass.

If it where me i would try to join another persons lobby.. Make sure its not your friends account that is messed up because if others can join you.. but you cant join them.. then it sounds like it might be on his end.

Also check and see if you have the bypass installed correctly.. An easy way to know is when u start the game and u go to attach cheat engine to the process.. Look at the process.. to the left of the process name outriders(64-bit....... you should see a black outriders icon.. If you do not see a black outriders icon next to the outriders process then your EAC bypass is not installed correctly.

Ok 1 more thing.. I hope your not trying to join him with the table loaded.. This will not work. U need to host the game to use the cheat table. If your joining his game then the game is loaded on his PC not yours and you are trying to edit files that are not there. This could very easily cause a crash as well.

So it everything above is checked and its still not working for you.. Maybe try and uninstall the game and reinstall. A few users have had to do this and it fixed there issue.. Beyond this.. Try the alternative Bypass.. It is posted in the main post along with the instructions on how to install it.

Beyond all this i really dont know what else to tell you. I use this script every day since im always working on it.. and i dont have this issue.. Neither do any of the modders in my discord... Nor do 99% of the people that download and use the table. Im not trying to be a smart ass so please dont take it that way. I just dont know what else could be causing your issue if you have done all the tests above.

Good luck and please update me here if you figure out what the issue was and get it working

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

so out of curiousity (and sorry if this has been asked b4) but can using this still get u "marked" by the game for cheating? like i remeber reading it would put a watermark on ur screen and everything..

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Divinehero wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:43 am
so out of curiousity (and sorry if this has been asked b4) but can using this still get u "marked" by the game for cheating? like i remeber reading it would put a watermark on ur screen and everything..
I mean anything is possible and I cant guaranty u wont get a watermark someday. All I can tell you is as of yet I've never seen anyone get a watermark yet. It is an online game though and there's always a chance they decide to change things. So use at your own risk. Honestly, for me, this is kind of a dead game. Even with the update, there's just not much more to do. So if they do watermark me I really don't care lol

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

Does anybody know what the apocalypse items do? I changed my gear to it, and nothing new changed.