GTA San Andreas - Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GTA San Andreas - Definitive Edition

Post by SmartDog »

kalitbartman wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:56 pm
I translated some and kept the most used ones some didn't make any sense and some where too sophisticated for the average user and a bit for me

edit one I kept the most used cheats and some you have to manually change from 0 to 1

full one has all the cheats if anyone want's to reword it and make it better organized
That's AWESOME buddy! I just used my last +1 rep to thank the OP but when my next one is up it's all yours. Thanks for taking the time to translate. I'm a single daddy of a disabled child of 5 years old. I wish I had more time to contribute but I do my best to help where I can <3 on behalf of many people who can't or won't say it, thanks to you and the OP :) this site is just amazing, I have decent knowledge of ASM and c(++) but time is my killer.

My apologies also to anyone I offended in this post to
o (particularly LeFiXER) I don't like hostility or whatever and am a strong believer that teamwork is key to everything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

Thank you mochongli for sharing this extensive table with us and thank you very much @kalitbartman for translating it fully.

I am trying to find vehicle velocity without much success at the moment - can anyone help? I want to find vehicle speed and then hotkey it to add flat values ontop of it to propel my car forward.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Hay thanks for the table :) by the way guys anyone should have a smart phone at home... so freaking use it xD (take a pic and auto translate it takes a sec and doesnt hurt anyone lol)

kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kalitbartman »

can someone add a freeze progress with girlfriends so they don't go down thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Man, get a real life girlfriend and you'll see why no one wants to or is interested in freezing "progress" :D

pyromancer55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pyromancer55 »

what need to be done for editing weapon or driving skill , i am click on box beside weapon skill but nothing happens( box doesn't change to "cross box")

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

pyromancer55 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:02 pm
what need to be done for editing weapon or driving skill , i am click on box beside weapon skill but nothing happens( box doesn't change to "cross box")
You change the value to 1000 to max it out :oops:

MadFish1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadFish1 »

hello everyone
i wonder why i cant change anything with this cheat table?
for example i want to change weapon skills and all values r just "??" what should i do?

MadFish1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadFish1 »

hello guys
i cant edit anything with this cheat table
for example i want to edit health and armor or i want to set weapon skills but all values r just "??" what should i do?