Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]

Post by notpikachu »

Baronbeef wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:56 am
What does it mean by After Game Load.
After loading a save game or after loading in a new game?
I am unable to get the CE working

Sorry i am a noob at using CE with Ryujinx.
It can be the moment the game finish loading when you see the atlus sign, or even when the save game load. The only time I can't enable the cheat table if I set my setting in ryujin > memory manager mode > anything beside host unchecked, so you try to follow my ryujinx setting on the first page. If the current essence cheat doesn't work try the old one under archieve or replace with script with the one I provided for the one that list all.

Anything else beside that, I'm not very sure myself :P ? There are lot of cases, sometimes they just don't set their cheat engine setting mem_mapped enabled (on the first page), different rom japanese/europe/etc from the one I'm using (on the first page), use base game instead of the update one (on the first page), didn't target the right process (on the first page also). Too many to count tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I can't rectify all of em. Drop a pm though, if you think you set everything correctly but still doesn't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thrx01a@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thrx01a@gmail.com »

Hi Need Help with this please see and Advice

thrx01a@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

liekong1991 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:46 am
thrx01a@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:33 pm
Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]
I am not able to activate any cheat in my system

[Link]

need help with this
Me too, Item and Essence script don't work(they can't be ticked)

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

notpikachu wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:40 am
Baronbeef wrote:

It can be the moment the game finish loading when you see the atlus sign, or even when the save game load. The only time I can't enable the cheat table if I set my setting in ryujin > memory manager mode > anything beside host unchecked, so you try to follow my ryujinx setting on the first page. If the current essence cheat doesn't work try the old one under archieve or replace with script with the one I provided for the one that list all.

Anything else beside that, I'm not very sure myself :P ? There are lot of cases, sometimes they just don't set their cheat engine setting mem_mapped enabled (on the first page), different rom japanese/europe/etc from the one I'm using (on the first page), use base game instead of the update one (on the first page), didn't target the right process (on the first page also). Too many to count tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I can't rectify all of em. Drop a pm though, if you think you set everything correctly but still doesn't work.
You're supposed to be enjoying the game lol.

For the rest having trouble, be sure you're on cheat engine 7.3 and have all the settings enabled on the first post he made. Like he said, the table was only made for patched US version. It's a crap shoot for the rest. I noticed the original table got updated to Ryujinx 1.0.7106. So I will upload the original table with the fixed MC script. You guys can try it. It's the one I use is for Ryujinx 1.0.7.104. Good luck.
Attachments
SMT V v1.0.1 RyujinX v1.0.704 Publish v1 modded.CT
(144.13 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

thrx01a@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:52 am
Cheat table for SMT V update 1.0.1 [ID= 010063B012DC6000] (America) US (eng), FR, IT, SPA, DU with RyujinX emulator v1.0.7106.

Options: - Each options have a trigger that you need to do twice, one when to activate, another if it required to populate values.

Code: Select all

Macca & Glory Editor (New sig)
MC Editor (include skill editor + name editor )
Demon Editor (Include skill editor + skill potential)
Give All Items Including Not-Used Item
Give Existing Item Only 
Give Specific Item (List to all Item, need to re-enter item from menu)
Moon Editor  
Unlock All Miracle
Give All Essence (Change to 99 to prevent from emptied out after fusion)(New sig)
Give Specific Essence (New)
Change Difficulty (New)
Group ID (The main reference point for ID)
====  Retired  ==== because of crash in official version
MC Editor (Retired)
MC Skill Editor (Retired)
Alternate Demon Skill Editor  (Retired)
Macca & Glory Editor (old, if it work for you please look in Archieved)
Give All Essence (old, if it work for you please look in Archieved)

Going to attach here what I wrote on the table extra. Important to read and I will be ignoring any questions related what is already in here.
Table Extra
*Make sure you enabled Cheat Engine Setting in Edit > Setting > Scan Settings >
Tick MEM_MAPPED. Then, go to Debugger options > Debugger Method > VEH Debugger.
*Pick the right ryujinx process.The easiest way should be: From CE > Select a process to open > Select Top Tab called "Processes" > Ryujinx.exe BACKUP YOUR SAVE! - I won't hold any responsibilities whatever happen to your game using this cheat.

Some stats have 01,02,03. The 01 should be the essence stats (will only update after the battle), the others should be temporary, which can bypass 999 limit but will not stay after level up. HP n MP will reset only during level up (can be prevented by max level).
* The weakness + resistance when you change from one demon to another will only show after the battle.
* In order for the value to be populated after activating the script, repeat the activation trigger.
* If it works before but stop working without any changes, try restarting the emulator and cheat engine.

3.The unlock miracle script messed with the story flag which I think might messed up the game play. The best way to use, change all flags to 1 but remember the original numbers, learn all miracles, then revert the number to the previous number. Please save before attempting this as the flag will stop accessing the function, right after you learn all the miracles related to that flag (happen if you disable the script only).

If you have a problem, please send me the save file right around the problem and explain the summary of the problem. Just "dunt wurk" will be ignored.
Hashes - Change from Leaked to Official Version
Check with any hash software to make sure all of our files match. Personally, I used 7zip as it came with a checksum checker via right click.

*Tested on Ryujinx 1.0.7106
Name: Ryujinx.exe
Size: 46051939 bytes (43 MiB)
SHA1: 036FE4C577490DDD9B8161CB30457CA32BDAFC1E

*Tested on SMTV.nsp
Name: SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ [010063B012DC6000][v0].nsp
Size: 13731328056 bytes (12 GiB)
SHA1: 9172B5748FB112D97379F453CCB126590FD91D99

* with 1.0.1 update
Name: Shin Megami Tensei V[010063B012DC6800][US][v65536].nsp
Size: 139790224 bytes (133 MiB)
SHA1: 3E8CC2F2BDB043C6ECAC3612BD4B6489F084FA12
Changelog

Code: Select all

Edit1: Separate hashes from table extras and tested the cheat table against 8 DLC with the Japanese Voice DLC (working). Stated in post the cheat is for (America) US version. Nothing changes for cheat table.
Edit2/3: Fixed some typo and put the changes into changelog. Spacing Fix.
Edit4: Some explanation why it doesn't work. (archived)
* I been figuring out with a lot of people (many thanks) why it doesn't work for some, and I think we can narrow it down to a few things.First, there's a rumor about there's a two base game (different hashes) and I already tested for both and it work fine for my end but not for others. (Absolute_Dreamer) managed to make the script work by enabling a few settings [url=https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=220484#p220484]here[/url].
Edit5: New table for latest ryujinx. Remove dlc hashes as it's not important, added official rom hashes and 1.0.7106. Archieved non-working code, put ryujinx own ryujinx settings. A few warning here and there about save migration.
Edit6: Add some RyujinX settings success and modified the credit list.
Edit7: Added difficulty modifier and list of ID essence. Change the signature of macca & glory editor and essence script. Rechecked the demon ID and skill ID courtesy of Black X. Added a group ID at the bottom so each relevant drop down address refer to it.
Edit8: List of Essence ID for old script
My RyujinX Setting
This is what I used for RyujinX but some people have more success like disabling the Hacks setting (Sonic1384) and disabling ignore services (lexlim86). In any case, this is not a 100% "use this" but more of a guideline.
Credit List
Black X :D (Thanks)
- Provide me with a full list of Demon ID and completing the skills ID I was working on
- Gave me an insight if I can point the skill/resistance/skill potential from the demon structure
Tester
- Recheck again the skill ID and Demon ID while revising some illegal demon ID.
Black X, Sonic1384, Absolute_Dreamer, (drop a PM if you want to join testing, if you have Intel CPU(optional) or you have no problem whatsoever having remote session with me)
- All the users that reported their success with their current configuration, such as lexlim86, bruticus0, randomstuff, and probably more after this.
Old Table
SMT V v1.0.1 RyujinX v1.0.7104 Publish v1.CT
Yuzu and RyujinX save is interchangeable. If you're planning to migrate please ensure both games is the same version + updates or it may crash as v1.0 to 1.0.1 skill ID is different is one of the factors.
In case the essence ID list doesn't work in v3 but the old one work, replace script with the one from here

Unfortunately, I probably be busy for quite a while :? , but I be around.
If yours doesn't work please drop me a PM and we can try to sort it out~

Till then,
notpikachu
My Discord ID - ZephyrOdin#8574

thrx01a@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

notpikachu wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:40 am
Baronbeef wrote:

Hi as you see the video what to do now

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

thrx01a@gmail.com wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:42 am
Hi as you see the video what to do now
Please stop spamming/double posting the forum. You even quote the whole post... You can just send it via private message. Check your inbox.

bacon00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bacon00 »

followed your settings and everything seems to work except the item one, do i wait in menu and activate it then go in item or do i go into item then activate the code? it seems like it doesnt seem to tab activate either way

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

bacon00 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:37 pm
followed your settings and everything seems to work except the item one, do i wait in menu and activate it then go in item or do i go into item then activate the code? it seems like it doesnt seem to tab activate either way
It should activate as soon as you hit the check box. The list then populates when you check your items for first time. After it fails to activate, you should be able to right click that line and see the error at the top of the right click window. But like he said, parts of it will not work for everyones setup. You'll prolly just have to make due with the rest of the table.

The thread here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18112&p=221635#p221635 has atmosphere mod codes if you want to try ur luck with those. Should be plenty of options for codes between these two options.

Slayermice also posted a really handy table for items on page 3 of that thread too. I've been using it the whole time to have individual control over each item.

yehboii11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Post by yehboii11 »

does this work for ryujinX 1.0.7108?

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

yehboii11 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:55 pm
does this work for ryujinX 1.0.7108?
Dunno. Why don't u try and see?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

RyujinX vs Yuzu wch better?* -/+?!

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

demorest2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:44 pm
Depends entirely on which game you're playing. Some Koei W-force games will play fine on Ryujinx, but do 2fps on Yuzu. There's Link games that have missing textures and chunks on Ryujinx, but play fine on Yuzu.

The teams that develop them have different goals in mind too. And different ways of working. One team will have donation goals. When a donation goal is reached, a new feature is added. The other has a hive mind doing github branches, then compiles the best of them.

One of them works on the framework for multiplayers support....I forget which one. And there used to be a dedicated Cheats AR plugin on Yuzu, but they removed it a couple years ago. But if you're doing a lot of emulation, it's best to get used to both of them. I prefer Ryujinx most times, because it has a dedicated log window that shows what it's doing. LIke the old ps emulators used to. But if Link's Awakening doesn't load at all on Ryujinx, it doesn't really matter what I prefer. I'll boot it up on Yuzu and give it a try.

Having both also helps in diagnosing any problems you may have with your rom. If Link's Awakening refuses to boot on either one, and I know others have emulated it fine, then I know there's a good chance something is wrong with my rom. And I need to redump or d/l again.

I don't think one works more efficiently than the other or anything like that. At least not enough for a layman to tell the difference. This went on longer than I inteded, but anyway. Good luck.

gammaradiation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gammaradiation »

demorest2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:44 pm
For SMTV ryu is perfect. with the right settings
in yuzu you get random crashes.

for pokemon BD i us yuzu

bakaraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bakaraider »

From my experience, for most of the time Ryujinx has better compatibility with more games but needs more raw processing power, while Yuzu has better optimization so the games run more smoothly in it. I have played FE three houses in Ryujinx for ages while Yuzu struggle for long times before they implement Hades. But after Yuzu implement it the performance is pretty much better on Yuzu.

For SMTV I use Ryujinx simply because the game crashes on Yuzu some time ago, so I switch to Ryujinx and never experienced a crash even after 7 hours of continuous playing. The downside is some stutter while loading shader or new effects.