Blaster Master Zero 1 & 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Barzo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Blaster Master Zero 1 & 2

Post by Barzo »

MaadGamer wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 am
I have uploaded my cheat table for Blaster Master Zero Steam 20210616 version. It is nothing fancy but it works on both of my Windows 10 machines. I am about to start playing Blaster Master Zero 2, so I should be uploading something for that as well in the near future.

bsm.CT

Edit... again... yet again... 7/30/2021 0308 EST:
As promised... I have found some very stable pointers at this point, and IRONICALLY had to update half of them moments after updating this. I'll update as needed, but for now everything has stabilized for me. Enjoy!
Yes, another update with even more stable pointers

Blaster Master Zero 2.CT

I just purchased Blaster Master Zero 3... Stand by for my tables for that as well!
The health (jason and sophia) and jason weapon energy options are not working for me, they both stay as ??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Barzo wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 am
The health (jason and sophia) and jason weapon energy options are not working for me, they both stay as ??
I just launched both games and the tables are working fine for me. There hasn't been an update to the Steam version of either game since June, so everything should work fine. I am on the latest version of both games, and I am on the latest build of windows 10 Home x64 and Pro x64 on my two systems.

Are you on the latest Steam version of the games?

Which game are you having trouble with, because my post has tables for both games?

hbk1231
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hbk1231 »

Hello MaadGamer,
I have the latest version of both Blaster Master Zero and Blaster Master Zero 2.

The table for Blaster Master Zero works perfectly.
The table for Blaster Master Zero 2 works perfectly except for these 3 cheats:

Jason Weapon Energy
Green Bar % View Only
Green Bar Set

The Address and the Value have a value of ??.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

MaadGamer wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 am
I have uploaded my cheat table for Blaster Master Zero Steam 20210616 version. It is nothing fancy but it works on both of my Windows 10 machines. I am about to start playing Blaster Master Zero 2, so I should be uploading something for that as well in the near future.

bsm.CT

Edit... again... yet again... 7/30/2021 0308 EST:
As promised... I have found some very stable pointers at this point, and IRONICALLY had to update half of them moments after updating this. I'll update as needed, but for now everything has stabilized for me. Enjoy!
Yes, another update with even more stable pointers

Blaster Master Zero 2.CT

I just purchased Blaster Master Zero 3... Stand by for my tables for that as well!
great tables. however...
the table for 2 has a few options that won't enable/show values.
namely the "player weapon energy" value remaining "??".
any fix?

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

I haven't played in a while, months, honestly. I'll take a look and post a result. I've recently been expanding my capabilities by using AOB scans and the likes. I've been working on address maps and assembly modifications to Mario Kart 8 for Cemu.

EDIT: This is likely going to take a little longer than I originally anticipated. I am having unknown issues with the game. My last save file crashes the game in the pause menu and the new game i created is also crashing at random. The game hasn't been updated since June and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I'm wondering if a windows update or a graphics card driver update is causing some kind of conflict. I did confirm that some of the pointers are not working, so I'll update this when I find a more stable solution.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

I have uploaded the repaired Cheat Engine Table. I replaced the file that was uploaded to my first post. I also uploaded it to the CEShare option built into the Cheat Engine GUI. Let me know if everything is working OK.
smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:09 pm
great tables. however...
the table for 2 has a few options that won't enable/show values.
namely the "player weapon energy" value remaining "??".
any fix?

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

The version I uploaded in CEShare of the cheat engine app has a new pointer for Sophia's Canon Shot. I have scripted an AOB injection script to create a pointer for that address. I will be updating this post later this evening with the CT file containing the same addition.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Bump, I added MBZ3 table to my post

Pocephus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pocephus »

Suppose I know NOTHING about ct files. How the devil do I make this work? I"m playing BMZ on Steam, on PC.