z Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Encased

Post by Lord Blade »

Do you guys know the codes to add the rare crafting stuff and consumables?
I've been using the item quantity editor for most things, but some items don't show proper values. Like Rev Plus, Relic Dust, Grease...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fin161
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fin161 »

Character points in table dont work on 1.0.910.0055

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:35 pm
I've been using the item quantity editor for most things, but some items don't show proper values. Like Rev Plus, Relic Dust, Grease...
[Link]

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Lord Blade wrote:
No but My script has crafting stuff (unlock all standard recipes and Craft and Upgrade with no materials required):
viewtopic.php?p=210541#p210541

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Also for Zanzers table: Under the Inventory Pointer Script: make a copy of the Quantity pointer, Rename it to Charges Max, then double click on the address to open the pointer. Now just under the "pointer" checked box you will see 14. Change that to 18 and click ok. Now you can change how many charges things have (like jetpacks). I changed a jetpack to have 999 charges.
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So I couldn't find a code for Relic Dust specifically... but you CAN cheat for CPS, which you can strip into Relic Dust. So I gave myself a few thousand CPS and stripped most of them down.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:16 pm
Also for Zanzers table: Under the Inventory Pointer Script: make a copy of the Quantity pointer, Rename it to Charges Max, then double click on the address to open the pointer. Now just under the "pointer" checked box you will see 14. Change that to 18 and click ok. Now you can change how many charges things have (like jetpacks). I changed a jetpack to have 999 charges.
How exactly do you do that?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:19 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:16 pm
How exactly do you do that?
get the script below.
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I can copy it, but when I click to change the address, it just shows ??????? and won't let me change it.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Lord Blade wrote:
Search the RARed text file attached here.
All entities are in there.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:02 pm
I can copy it, but when I click to change the address, it just shows ??????? and won't let me change it.
ok fine, open this table and copy/paste the script into whatever table you are using and just delete zanzers old Inventory script one (as its the same thing but added two pointers).
Attachments
Encased_InvScript.CT
(5.29 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Awesome, thanks. Just using your table, as the inventory cheat is all I use.

Though I see it still has the issue of not working properly with some items. Wonder why those few items mess things up.

ontarr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ontarr »

Have any of you guys managed to make the stat, specifically attributes, cheat to work? Or found somehow a way on how to increase your stats past 10 without it being a modifier?

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anklava »

Please correct "Inventory Pointer",it only works on items that cannot be used on the character! Well, here's an example: On Clay, cigarettes, alcohol, etc., "Inventory Pointer" will not work, he does not see, but on Parts, wiring, dirt, "Inventory Pointer" works, you can set the number!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I've added a few more Quantity pointers inside Inventory Pointer. One of those offsets should actually point to the right place. :)

For people having problems with the Character Pointer, did you all create custom characters at the beginning or are you using a preset?

Also, I added a Dump Character Entities button. Just curious what results you're getting if the pointer doesn't work for you.