Why now, because I'm amazed that the editor left the files as is.
File password is Ash
Need local save
Implicits : max value = 255 = 100%
Instability : max value = 255 = fracture
Basic / Magic / Rare :
Id : Not all shards are in the list for the moment, but you can found it by crafting in game then see the result in the app.
Tier : 1 - 7
In this exemple affix_tier is the value of Prefix/Suffix Tier in the app.
Prefix/Suffix value : max value 255 = 100%
Unique / Set :
If you want a specific unique/set, get an item with the good item_type (ex : boots), then modify the quality and select the unique you want (the game don't care if you have an unique without the good base_item).
Modifiers : max value 255 = 100%
Skills : the 5 skills you choose to level up
Button Max Xp : Level 20 this skill.
Button Max Points : Set all the nodes you have in this Skill to 5.
Button Get All Nodes : Add all nodes to this skill, and set all points to 5.
Button Reset : Same as Respec button in game, but without lost of level.
v1.5.1 Ui (this is only the ui, work with v1.5 lib)
- Unlock Masteries Textbox (should be 0 to 2).
- Update Ui for better performance.
- Added Skills Support.
- Clean Malicious flag for some antivirus.
- Add affix_id on ComboBox because debug all affix will take a long time.
- Materials and shards quantity max set to 65535 (FFFF).
Load / Save :
- Activate solo challenge Checkbox (Need a function CreateBank)
- Add all Blessings
- Get all runes Id, Name
- Get all idoles Id, Name, Icon
- Get all Blessings Id, Name
Item Infos :
- Show only the numbers of impicit the Base Item have
Containers (Inventory, idoles, stashs) :
- Move Item
- Resize Items
- Add a SearchBox
- Add buttons to show all stashs