Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +57 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +45 Trainer

Post by maynard »

Editing the percentages of the prayer pot buffs is a godsend and something I wouldn't have even thought of. Being able to fine-tune games so I can decide how much I have to grind is basically my ideal in any trainer so this is perfect for me. Thanks a lot!!

Edit: didn't mean for this post to sound like an ad lmao, it's just that i saw a bunch of requests on top of all the work DrummerIX has been putting in and felt compelled

chip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chip »

Thank you for all your great work!
I have a question: Is it a bug that I can't use the outfit, stamps, and other DLC after purchasing them?
I got the Kamura Maiden Outfit as a pre-order bonus and I can use it.
Last edited by chip on Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

when it will be Free to your table, I'm from Brazil and around here it's bad to have the pro, the price of the dollar is high.

Wishkeeper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wishkeeper »

Thank you as always for the updates Drummer. After some extensive testing between the update yesterday and today, it seems like the 100% retreat option can cause the game to crash to desktop during fast travel or at the beginning of certain encounters. I've been able to avoid this by only turning it on during combats that it's needed, but I thought you'd want to know :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

chip wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:51 am
Thank you for all your great work!
I have a question: Is it a bug that I can't use the outfit, stamps, and other DLC after purchasing them?
I got the Kamura Maiden Outfit as a pre-order bonus and I can use it.
It may be that you cannot add working dlc outfits to your game. In some games, if you add the item it works, but others make it a little more difficult. I don't want to spend more time on an option that would do it, so I'm sorry. You can add other items and they will work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Wishkeeper wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:24 pm
Thank you as always for the updates Drummer. After some extensive testing between the update yesterday and today, it seems like the 100% retreat option can cause the game to crash to desktop during fast travel or at the beginning of certain encounters. I've been able to avoid this by only turning it on during combats that it's needed, but I thought you'd want to know :)
Thanks for the report. I can try to improve the option if I have more time to look into it.

xxdarkprincexx1988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxdarkprincexx1988 »

I have noticed a glitch when i activate both the Egg charm 1000 percent and the increase chances for egg with reeking smell, that sometimes the eggs in the den wont disappear and i can just keep pulling rainbow eggs until the one i want, does anyone know what causes it or how to replicate it as its extremely useful

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

xxdarkprincexx1988 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:06 pm
I have noticed a glitch when i activate both the Egg charm 1000 percent and the increase chances for egg with reeking smell, that sometimes the eggs in the den wont disappear and i can just keep pulling rainbow eggs until the one i want, does anyone know what causes it or how to replicate it as its extremely useful
It's part of the option. I change the chance of lost eggs to zero.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

Unfortunately I can't use this trainer anymore because I can't do a pro because I don't have PayPal.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Jessie31 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:50 pm
Unfortunately I can't use this trainer anymore because I can't do a pro because I don't have PayPal.
I believe there are options to join using Patreon of fearless revolution. You can join the discord and ask about it I think. It takes some manual verification though.

gamefreak908
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gamefreak908 »

Has anyone else the problem that the Game says "Savegame corrupted" while trying to connect to the Multiplayer?
The Trainer wasn't running at that time. The only options I used until then were the After Battle EXP and Item duplication.
Please let me know, if you have the same problem or if I'm the only one.

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maynard »

Wishkeeper wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:24 pm
to add to this, I had my one and only crash to desktop using this same option after forcing a royal monster to retreat, and then trying to enter its den. royal monsters for those that don't know can retreat under normal circumstances, it's just a little harder to trigger than regular monsters. I've also had the 100% retreat option work fine with no crashes 99% of the time so I can write it off as a fluke and am only mentioning this because someone else is experiencing crashes with it

oh, and one extremely minor thing, but the "Prayer Pot Active Ability" option hasn't worked for me in days, I think even before the latest Palamute update. It did work for a short time when this trainer was first released, but now it just shows ?? no matter what, and changing it does nothing. This isn't a big deal and I prefer using charms manually anyway, but I figured may as well report it.

xxdarkprincexx1988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxdarkprincexx1988 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:21 pm
Then i must be doing something wrong , because it only works sometimes, which option reduces the chances to zero.

amazing as always i cant thank you enough for all your work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:34 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:21 pm
Then i must be doing something wrong , because it only works sometimes, which option reduces the chances to zero.

amazing as always i cant thank you enough for all your work.
I just pushed an update to hopefully get it working more often. It's part of the increase chance of reek eggs. In my limited testing now, you can just keep getting eggs.

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

Hey Drummer,

I wanted to ask if you could see/edit anything with egg hatching? There was a code on the Switch for ver. 1.0.3 that unlocks all gene slots at hatching.