This War of Mine v1.1.3 +5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

This War of Mine v1.1.3 +5

Post by STN »

Update r4:

Some additions and refinements:

[Ctrl+F1/Shift+F1] = endless time loop
[Alt+F1] = stop time
Previous "Reset and stop time" cheat worked fine, but certain events in the game (shelter visitors, resting, recovery...) were occurring only when time was running. With "endless time loop" time runs from the day/night start until day/night end and then loops back to the day/night start - like having an endlessly repeating day or night. This way time dependent game events are happening and you still have all the time you want. "stop time" option was added if, for some reason, you still want to stop in game time flow.
[Ctrl+F2/Shift+F2] = fast actions & crafting
[Alt+F2] = fast filtering, growing, brewing, trapping...
This is the same as previous "fast action & create", but with additional option to speed up the secondary action process (f.e. filtering water, distilling alcohol, growing vegetables and herbs, brewing moonshine, trapping "small animals"...). Enabled by default when parent "fast actions & crafting" is enabled.
[Ctrl+F3/Shift+F3] = no crafting resource usage
Essentially the same as before with one minor difference: available fuel is not decreased when "filling up" the heater (and this cheat is enabled).
[Ctrl+F4/Shift+F4] = no equipment wear/breakage
New option. Crowbar, hatchet and showel do not wear at all. Saw blade and lock pick do not break. Get one of each and it will last through the whole game. Drawback: you can not decrease number of lock picks by trading them when this cheat is enabled.
[Ctrl+F5/Shift+F5] = max health
Same as before - just new hotkeys.
[Ctrl+F6/Shift+F6] = one hit kill
Same as before - just new hotkeys.
[Ctrl+Home]/[Ctrl+End] = day +1/-1
Same.
[Ctrl+PgUp]/[Ctrl+PgDn] = backpack size +1/-1
[Alt+PgUp] = backpack size 99
Same.
[Ctrl+F12]/[Shift+F12] = make others disappear
Enhanced "disappearing" option: [Ctrl+F12] makes other non player characters "disappear". [Shift+F12] brings them back! Sneaking/stealing has never been easier... just make sure to disable this cheat during daytime or you will never get any visitor to your shelter... Wink
r4 should also work with 1.1.3, 1.2.0 and 1.2.2. Have fun Smile

Update r3:

No new functionality, just internal rewrite for broader compatibility (and some cosmetics). r3 should work with 1.1.3, 1.2.0 and 1.2.2.

Backpack cheat can be used also during night scavenging - just change backpack size and re-enter backpack screen.

Inspired by Shinkansen's and low_density's efforts I've recompiled their findings into this:

[Ctrl+Ins]/[Shift+Ins] = cheats enable/disable
Self explanatory. Keyboard shortcut [Ctrl+Ins] enables all subsequent cheats while [Shift+Ins] disables them. It should be activated first. Same [Ctrl+<key>] enables, [Shift+<key>] disables logic apply for almost all other cheats in this table.

[Ctrl+F1/Shift+F1] = reset & stop time
Resets and stops the time to 6:01 during day and to 21:00 during night. When disabled - time continue it's normal flow.

[Ctrl+F2/Shift+F2] = fast action & create
Player actions and creations are much faster or immediate (he, no need for showel anymore...). Certain processes like f.e. water filtering, plant growing and moonshine brewing are not affected by this cheat - they are still slow.

[Ctrl+F3/Shift+F3] = no resource usage
Player creations do not use resources - resources required to craft something are not deducted from "our things". They are still required though.

[Ctrl+F4/Shift+F4] = max health
God mode. 'Nuf said. They can kick you, stab you, shoot you - you just stumble a little. Even sniper in the alley is just a loud annoyance.

[Ctrl+F5/Shift+F5] = one hit kill
Every time you hit an enemy - he is dead (makes pistol the best weapon, but just one punch will also do...).

[Ctrl+Home]/[Ctrl+End] = day +1/-1
Increases or decreases day number. Useful for selecting which day to play next and/or for listening all the news on the radio in one go.

[Ctrl+PgUp]/[Ctrl+PgDn] = backpack size +1/-1
[Altl+PgUp] = backpack size 99
Works only between "Prepare" and "Plan the night" screens. To update backpack size after change - go back to "Plan the night" and return to "Prepare" screen.

[Ctrl+F12/Shift+F12] = make others disappear
Funny experimental thing from Shinkansen... Go scavenging, press Ctrl+F12 and - poof! All characters beside our scavenger are gone! Actually their height location is set to "up in the sky" and you can hear or even see them "up there", but you will not be bothered by them in your scavenging. Note that once you use this - you can not "bring them back".

So there... Table r1 is for 1.1.3, r2 is for 1.2.0. Many thanks and all credits to Shinkansen and low_density. Enjoy...

r4 CE table for This War of Mine version 1.1.3, 1.2.0, 1.2.2

Made by FauDrei

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
This War of Mine_V3_r4.CT
(59.3 KiB) Downloaded 613 times

Burarum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: This War of Mine v1.1.3 +5

Post by Burarum »

Hi everyone,
does anyone now if this CT works with game version 1.3.2?
Thanx ;)

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

Burarum wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm
Hi everyone,
Thanx ;)
try and tell us! ;)

Burarum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Burarum »

afraidless wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 pm
Burarum wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm
Hi everyone,
Thanx ;)
try and tell us! ;)
Nope it doesn't. :( So, if someone knows someone who knows someone who has a working table for v1.3.2 or the current version please do tell.

shyopejskium
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shyopejskium »

Burarum wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am

Nope it doesn't. :( So, if someone knows someone who knows someone who has a working table for v1.3.2 or the current version please do tell.
Try shinkansens version it works for me with 1.3 version (only problem is that the invetory ids are shifted +1 on position somewhere around id 34)

Burarum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Burarum »

shyopejskium wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:51 am
Burarum wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am

Try shinkansens version it works for me with 1.3 version (only problem is that the invetory ids are shifted +1 on position somewhere around id 34)
Many thanx friend. Will do! :D