Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Devilisious »

Saul wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:12 pm
Creater0822 wrote:Interesting, well looking at the code itself I don't seem to comprehend what to do. Well I am seeing something like "AddChatMessage" in the first if-statement so presumably it's something related to the chat, but then typing those stuff into the chat box doesn't seem to do anything.

Where do you pass those inputs?
mea culpa... I have also changed other "Lava_Flame2" to my char nickname but now i'm thinking that was stupid cuz I could change only "==" to "!=" so all my char will get not only one... one more time sorry ;<

Again, said it before. Lava_flame2's size is hard coded just like any other model. No one can see you being that size.. if u had gone with != you would see every single person big not just ur self.

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

Devilisious wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:22 pm
Again, said it before. Lava_flame2's size is hard coded just like any other model. No one can see you being that size.. if u had gone with != you would see every single person big not just ur self.
this is true but the whole point was to using his admin command not "being big" and this works xd

anyway this value don't change if you log on your phone on other non cheated device (tested and works)

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Only way is setting the upgrade slots / changing the stats the items give. But if you go over the regular amount of upgrade slots it will become - on ur phone

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Devilisious wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:01 am
Because I like sharing Idea's:

created a way to log anything I want. for now I used the map id and active username ;p.
also made the portals auto unlock while going through them :). maybe this will bring up some fun idea's for others

edit: For the people wondering why I showed the map id instead of the map name is because for people that understand code this is more logical ;)
Nice! How and where in the code did you manage to invoke the GUI components?
I just took a text box, Made a function. And called that function in every map load. Its handy to know what u get back in values. So I use it to find and lock stuff that I want to use. I added the portal requirements in the same function so every portal opens up... there is probably better places to call the function tho..

peppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peppa »

So i read everything and i want to do this too (with file modding) but the problem is that everything is a bit weird... so i can't do that unfortunatly.
Could you share the files you guys got?
And it would be really nice if u could type a little text what it does.
I would be really thankful :D

Sry for my bad English

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

Devilisious wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 6:22 am
Only way is setting the upgrade slots / changing the stats the items give. But if you go over the regular amount of upgrade slots it will become - on ur phone
true but you can also edit "upgrade stones" for example my "random_stones" now only give misc stat (other proc chance its turn off) from -500 to +500... or you can edit "normal stones" for more weapon power etc, changing basic stat its stupid cuz other players can inspect you and will see that you have 1 milion str or agi

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Saul wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:49 am
Devilisious wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 6:22 am
true but you can also edit "upgrade stones" for example my "random_stones" now only give misc stat (other proc chance its turn off) from -500 to +500... or you can edit "normal stones" for more weapon power etc, changing basic stat its stupid cuz other players can inspect you and will see that you have 1 milion str or agi
Exactly what I ment with changing the stats items give. So for example make 1 upgrade stone give 500 acc and add that to the desired weapon. Or armor etc. Basic stats don't do anything besides locally when ur playing on that pc

peppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peppa »

peppa wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:51 am
So i read everything and i want to do this too (with file modding) but the problem is that everything is a bit weird... so i can't do that unfortunatly.
Could you share the files you guys got?
And it would be really nice if u could type a little text what it does.
I would be really thankful :D

Sry for my bad English
Edit: I just found a way how it works... Now I can do everything I want!

peppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peppa »

Devilisious wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:06 am

If anyone is intrested in stuff like this let me know, u can fill any tab and add any image. as u can see I used a stock image "free stuff"
pretty fun.
How did u do this? I would like to make something like that

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

peppa wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:13 pm
Devilisious wrote:

If anyone is intrested in stuff like this let me know, u can fill any tab and add any image. as u can see I used a stock image "free stuff"
pretty fun.
I don't give away code most of the times. Because there is no fun in that. But what I can do give some explanation. So at the top of the code there are a bunch of base64 images. U can convert those easily online. What you do have to do tho is find the right string and base64 img. To edit those. If u want more info add me on discord check my previous posts. I am at work rn so can't really add it here

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

peppa wrote:
Devilisious wrote:

pretty fun.
find this line:

Code: Select all

["EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 8 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 9 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 10 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 11 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 12 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 13 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 14 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 15 1 1 0".split(" ")],
and you can start editing... some pages backward somebody told exactly how to edit

Evalti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evalti »

Can someone point me in the direction of where my skill stats would be?

I've figured out how to add drops to monsters etc, but I can't seem to find where to edit for the characters stats.

I was thinking of editing EXP balloons XP but changing numbers higher didn't seem to work.

thank you.

peppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peppa »

Saul wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:52 pm
peppa wrote:
Devilisious wrote:

pretty fun.
find this line:

Code: Select all

["EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 8 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 9 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 10 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 11 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 12 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 13 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 14 1 1 0".split(" "), "EquipmentHats1 NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 15 1 1 0".split(" ")],
and you can start editing... some pages backward somebody told exactly how to edit
Hmm... maybe I overlooked this post. But thank you!

peppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peppa »

So I got it now with the new Shop Tab... The Items are in this TAB and the Amount, Price is set. But when I want to buy it there only is a NN.
What do I need to change?

peppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peppa »

Evalti wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 6:22 pm
Can someone point me in the direction of where my skill stats would be?

I've figured out how to add drops to monsters etc, but I can't seem to find where to edit for the characters stats.

I was thinking of editing EXP balloons XP but changing numbers higher didn't seem to work.

thank you.
So do you need more XP ?
I did this with the Grandma Disguise Hat... It have a 7% XP Boost for killing mobs...
When you find the Line (just search for grandma_disguise) you can edit everything there including the XP % you get by killing mobs.
I changed it to 1.000.000 so that I can lvl up extremly fast.
When I use this Item with a 72hr Candy I get like 300 Billion XP at the last Stage of World 2. (And i deal extremly much dmg... that means that u need to one hit these mobs to get to that amount of XP)
The Grandma Disguise can be dropped from Amarok (The first Boss).
I don't know if there is any other possibility to get this Item.
Now I have over 400 Talent Points.
And when you are over level 200 you can change the % to get more XP.
I hope this is something you wanted :)
When you have other questions about this please ask me or the others.
Ahh and you said something about the Character-Stats...
Just simply take the Copper Helmet or any Armor/Weapon you want and change the STR and so on.
You can find this by pressing Cntrl + F and search for copper_helmet hor grandma_disguise.
I hope this helps you...