Infinitode 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Infinitode 2

Post by notpikachu »

Game Name: Infinitode 2
Game Version: v.R.1.8.1 (b 172)

At first, I were contemplating how to bring my source code edit into something portable that can be easily download, but after casually searching the game file, most of the edit can be done via json without touching any of the executable file. 8-) Perfect

TL;DR - Is not a table/trainer, only file replacing.

Installation
1.Backup your res folder or for now, only two which is game-values.json and researches.json
2.Open res folder in game folder, copy and replace both file with mine.
3.If it didn't work, restore back

Code: Select all

OPTIONS:
Starting Battle Coin - 20,000
Starting Base Health - 2000
High Tower Range
High Tower Damage
High Tower Attack Speed
High Tower Rotation Speed
High Tower Projectile Speed
High Tower Experience Multipler
All research cost 1 cash
-- Please read, any question that has been highlight below will be ignored --
* Will not recommend editing the price for tower as some mission required spending money as a quest.
* Very few tower like "Splash" don't play too well with Attack Speed (lagging), so if you're a "Splash" fan try editing the attack speed to default which is 100, if not don't use the splash tower.
* The research edit is not fully tested but I have completed the miner branch without any problem. For research on the most left side, you still need research points.
* For resource hacking check out here
* There are more stuff that can be edit, but I be leaving that to someone else, feel free to use my edit.
* The game has an online leaderboard, so like always, I'm not responsible for what happen to your account :roll:

Best regards,
notpikachu

password:pikapika

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
res.zip
(48.89 KiB) Downloaded 4348 times

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Infinitode 2

Post by VampTY »

I really hope STN will turn you into a table maker sooner or later, pikachu, oh i meant notpikachu :P ..you help people, you deserve it ;) !

All the best! ^_^

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

VampTY wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:55 pm
I really hope STN will turn you into a table maker sooner or later, pikachu, oh i meant notpikachu :P ..you help people, you deserve it ;) !

All the best! ^_^
Thanks again ~ but I'm too irresponsibly for that role :P , I try to help what I can and learn what I can't. Hopefully, one day I become good like the rest of u all. All the best to you too ;)

IFINDHACKS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IFINDHACKS »

So um If we're already modding the game's files, I actually found another hilarious way to mess up with the game. Its a method that can grant bitdust and any resources in a hilariously short time. Im speaking of like 10k resources+ pers seoncd. And I havent measured the bit dust rates but trust me theyre hilariously high. (Like every enemy drops at least one bit dust). What I did was I entered the game -values.json document, searched for "MODIFIER_MINING_SPEED_VALUE" and set the "default" value to 90000. Also I changed the "default" value of "BIT_DUST_DROP_RATE" to 90000000. Basically every enemy drops bit dust and therefore a game on endless 150% on lv 1.1 quickly exceeds bit dust amounts of 1000 already after wave 20. Or even shorter, I play on 3x speed. And well the miner, well on lv 3 its mining speed is 10.2k per second. Im at wave 48 and mined over 153k infiar. and thats the slowest. And it works with any miner. So, yeah modding the level rewards might do the trick for getting lots of chests just modding one accelerator value to 999mio and then do this and your resource needs are filled. Like forever.
Well, hope it helps.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

IFINDHACKS wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:17 pm
Nice finding, I saw those modifier before but like I said, I be leaving the next edit to others :D . I was hoping, even without me updating it, people can do it by themselves, from one update to another. I guess until the dev take it seriously and up their game or something, like hash checking the file or any other :P , or ~ they can just ignore it as it's not worth the trouble.

IFINDHACKS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IFINDHACKS »

Tbh, lets hope they never do because yesterday I modded a crapload of resources and pushed the research tree (normal) to max. Considering I need about 20-30 mins to grind 2k infiar on 3x speed and the fact I just burned around 500k infiar this makes me teribly scared of grinding. Lets just hope they continue to let us change some modifiers and skip that hilarioulsy long grinding. I hate grinding and that actually made the game more fun. So lets hope they dont fix it.

IFINDHACKS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IFINDHACKS »

Actually, I dont know wether you know something about it but do you know how to activate developer mode? Cuz with removing the WIP requirement in research oyu actually can unlock it but it just cant get called. Do you know something? The modding community wont really say anything.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

IFINDHACKS wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 2:38 pm
Actually, I dont know wether you know something about it but do you know how to activate developer mode? Cuz with removing the WIP requirement in research oyu actually can unlock it but it just cant get called. Do you know something? The modding community wont really say anything.
Well, I do have a few ideas and I did saw some line about the game-state of dev mode etc etc.Tbh, I don't think I care about it because we pretty much achieved everything already. Unless, the dev mode bring something new to the table :-? ?

goku90504
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goku90504 »

The Game's been updated and these files now make it crash when you open it

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

btw there's dev console that uses lua script

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

If you wanna to hack the game you need from item/value address - 4 and set the value 2147483649 to make it work
EDIT:
and set item/value address value into any value

kabalan20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kabalan20 »

no updates?

simontk64
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simontk64 »

Update please

User404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Infinitode 2 - LATEST Cheat (build 9371092)

Post by User404 »

I've edited the JSON files to work with the latest game build (9371092)

FEATURES:
  • All research unlocked+free (except dev mode ...can be unlocked with 1 money whenever you want)
  • High starting money
  • High starting health
  • High forced wave bonus
  • Long crafting queue (for miners)
  • Start with 20+ miners of each type
  • High mining speed (130k+ per second)
  • 20 loot slots/miner
  • All towers have: High stats & Exp level 20 (so you can select all 4 upgrades right after placing a tower)
  • (Alph/Beta/Delta...) cores level up at 1000x speed
  • High prestige+bit dust rate
Additionally, you can replace 1.1.json in Infinitode 2\levels to get the max amount of every resource as wave rewards (including stars needed for the left research tree).

NOTE:
  • Don't use Splash tower when using these files, or you may experience a low frame rate of 1-2 fps.
  • Use the original researches.json if the game crashes in endless mode.
(Finish all research, achievements, unlock dev mode & then restore original files to play endless mode)
You don't need to backup original files if you play the game via Steam.
To restore the original files: Open Steam >> Select game >> Manage >> Local files >> Verify integrity...

FILE DIRECTORY

Code: Select all

My files directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Infinitode 2
Files have been organised in the zip file to reflect the structure of the above directory. Replace the corresponding files.

Zip Password:
User404
Attachments
Infinitode 2.zip
Password: User404
(48.5 KiB) Downloaded 877 times

Álex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Álex »

The password you have put to unzip the zip file does not work!!!