No Man's Sky - Steam - maintained by igromanru

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: No Man's Sky - Steam - maintained by igromanru

Post by igromanru »

Sorry guys, I haven't found time yet to fix the table. Last time I was looking over it, many things changed, so I can't just simple fix existing feature but have to recreate them again.
Anyone who wants to contribute or make an own table out of it, you're free to do so, just make sure to keep credits of original creators.
dinoid99852 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:21 pm
Is it okay if i try to use this table to create a new one for MS/Gamepass?
Sure, go ahead, but many features are broken.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

igromanru wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:14 am
Sorry guys, I haven't found time yet to fix the table. Last time I was looking over it, many things changed, so I can't just simple fix existing feature but have to recreate them again.
Anyone who wants to contribute or make an own table out of it, you're free to do so, just make sure to keep credits of original creators
No worries mate. I can understand if you don't have the time, and it's a pain updating this one, everything needs to be redone everytime...not sure I'd have the patience. I'm playing it atm, but only the movement cheats and build everywhere cheat works for me, but I'm still using the table as those are still extremely useful, so thanks for those. Between that, mods, and a trainer, I've managed to find what I need to make the game playable.

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

I just selected the best working functions from your table that work on Gamepass version of the game! Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13080

Thanks for the table, if you got any time please try to work on Gamepass version of the game. As xbox game pass on pc is only 1 dollar for the first month!

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

any chance of updates for infinite items for items that don't stack much, like salvage data?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

I'm happy to introduce an update to this table for the latest No Man's Sky version, Next Generation.
I have redone or fixed most basic/popular features from categories "Player", "Spaceship", "Exocraft" and "etc" and added new "Crafting" and "Inventory" scripts from YoucefHam's table (see edit of the first post).
Big thanks to YoucefHam for making his table and keeping it up to date and also for allowing me to reuse his scripts.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

It has been a while. I just updated the table for the version v3.37 (Expeditions Patch).
I haven't tested everything properly, so please let me know if something doesn't work right.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Big thanks to you two for keeping this up to date. Got to wonder how many updates they'll keep doing though. In some ways I hope this is the last one, updating tables and mods everytime can be annoying.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Thanks for keeping the table up to date, I just started to play again since a long time, so for me there are quite new stuff to explore and do, but I noticed that I had only 4 glyphs unlocked, is there a way you can add an option to Adquire all glyphs? I tried to copy the script from one of the Squall's table he made some time ago, but it did not work. :( I'm kinda lazy to find all those adventurers to ask for directions to get those glyphs one by one...

YoucefHam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YoucefHam »

p1tbull wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:03 pm
Thanks for keeping the table up to date, I just started to play again since a long time, so for me there are quite new stuff to explore and do, but I noticed that I had only 4 glyphs unlocked, is there a way you can add an option to Adquire all glyphs? I tried to copy the script from one of the Squall's table he made some time ago, but it did not work. :( I'm kinda lazy to find all those adventurers to ask for directions to get those glyphs one by one...
Hi, you can unlock them with the save editor.
viewtopic.php?p=183557#p183557

Firefox37
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Firefox37 »

Apparently there was an update 3.38, the only thing I use is in crafting. The "craft/build/repair don't consume items" still work, but not the build or repair no requirement. Money pointer still works.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Firefox37 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:57 pm
Apparently there was an update 3.38, the only thing I use is in crafting. The "craft/build/repair don't consume items" still work, but not the build or repair no requirement. Money pointer still works.
Thank you for the feedback, I have fixed them.

YourToxicPlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YourToxicPlayer »

The unlocked all slots of the Exosuit technology slots and exocraft reset after loading save, is there a way to fix this ?

YoucefHam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YoucefHam »

YourToxicPlayer wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:02 am
The unlocked all slots of the Exosuit technology slots and exocraft reset after loading save, is there a way to fix this ?
You cant change the size of them, they are coded inside the game code not the save file.

YourToxicPlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YourToxicPlayer »

YoucefHam wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 9:34 am
YourToxicPlayer wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:02 am
You cant change the size of them, they are coded inside the game code not the save file.
It works for the starship technology slots though

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

I gotta hand it to you this is the most AMAZING no man sky trainer i have ever seen!!!! Your Brilliant! This trainer seems to have EVERYTHING a player could want! Really GREAT JOB!!!!