Upload your trainers here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by benny89 »

GRVTY wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:01 pm
On the bright side if you're anything like me and only planned to play with friends anyway it does not stop you from being able to play with your friends. You can join them, they can join you. It doesn't matter. It's just random matching making that is the issue.
Could anyone kindly confirm if being branded won't stop me from playing together with my friends on Steam? I only play with them anyway, I don't use matchmaker.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

benny89 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:48 am
GRVTY wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:01 pm
On the bright side if you're anything like me and only planned to play with friends anyway it does not stop you from being able to play with your friends. You can join them, they can join you. It doesn't matter. It's just random matching making that is the issue.
Could anyone kindly confirm if being branded won't stop me from playing together with my friends on Steam? I only play with them anyway, I don't use matchmaker.
You will only be able to connect to other branded/banned players.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

OUTRIDERS Trainer updated.

Changelog:
  • Added "Fast Skill Cooldown"
  • Removed "Edit: Accolades Level"

H3L10S
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H3L10S »

Hello, newbie here, i've been holding off on playing the full game until i can play without worry of being logged out or losing items or accolades.

So my question is has anyone gotten all the cosmetic rewards without needing to do co-op ?, because i just noticed that the "Edit: Accolades Level" option has been removed and i'm wondering if there is a problem with it.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

H3L10S wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:17 pm
Hello, newbie here, i've been holding off on playing the full game until i can play without worry of being logged out or losing items or accolades.

So my question is has anyone gotten all the cosmetic rewards without needing to do co-op ?, because i just noticed that the "Edit: Accolades Level" option has been removed and i'm wondering if there is a problem with it.
It was removed due to complaints that it didn't actually unlock the rewards despite changing your level.

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

THEOGPIZZABOY wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:12 pm
decide wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:07 pm
Anyone knows a good spot where loads of legendarys drop with the trainer on?
Run expeditions, at ct 15 im getting around 8 legendarys every run
been doing that but it took too long, theres a better way to do chest runs on eagle peaks, takes 5 minutes for 11 chests, no enemys, can repeat unlimited times

H3L10S
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H3L10S »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:03 pm
H3L10S wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:17 pm

It was removed due to complaints that it didn't actually unlock the rewards despite changing your level.
Ok, it sucks when that happens, that's why i never use increase level options on any trainer or cheat table.

Did that option increase the main accolade level or the number of minor accolades needed to reach the next reward level and if it wasn't the latter do you think it might be possible ?.

I'm just thinking about the co-op accolades and whether there going to stop me from getting the highest cosmetic reward/s.

No problem if not possible.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

H3L10S wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Ok, it sucks when that happens, that's why i never use increase level options on any trainer or cheat table.

Did that option increase the main accolade level or the number of minor accolades needed to reach the next reward level and if it wasn't the latter do you think it might be possible ?.

I'm just thinking about the co-op accolades and whether there going to stop me from getting the highest cosmetic reward/s.

It increased the main accolade level and I have no idea if what you want is possible but I honestly don't want to spend more time on this other than updating it :) Just added Fast Skill Cooldown provided by Idlehands88 and removed the useless option and that was it until the next game update.

THEOGPIZZABOY
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THEOGPIZZABOY »

Any way to unlock all the travel points? I re-rolled to pyro and am looking for a way to "skip" the story.

H3L10S
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H3L10S »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:02 pm
H3L10S wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 pm

It increased the main accolade level and I have no idea if what you want is possible but I honestly don't want to spend more time on this other than updating it :) Just added Fast Skill Cooldown provided by Idlehands88 and removed the useless option and that was it until the next game update.
I understand.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Could someone help me find ID for Tier III mod: Unstoppable Force? I sadly can't get gear with it so I try to find it's ID but no luck in dump file

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:28 pm
Could someone help me find ID for Tier III mod: Unstoppable Force? I sadly can't get gear with it so I try to find it's ID but no luck in dump file
The IDs change every time you restart the game, so no one will be able to give you the ID as it won't work for you. In the Dump File the names don't always line up with the ingame name, they might be named after what the effect does.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:41 pm
benny89 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:28 pm
The IDs change every time you restart the game, so no one will be able to give you the ID as it won't work for you. In the Dump File the names don't always line up with the ingame name, they might be named after what the effect does.
Ok thanks for info!

So could someone be nice and see what is the name of the mod in their files if someone has Unstoppable Force? Then I will use that name to find ID in my files.

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

Is there any way we can get specific drops? "I want Xxxx chest piece with Xxxx stats"

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

loPlKakarot wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 pm
Is there any way we can get specific drops? "I want Xxxx chest piece with Xxxx stats"
Nope