Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by HanLiem »

Thank you so much for the current awesome Table DrummerIX, could I please make another request?

1. to "Always have Arts affect a wider area (Area +4)", this effect come from level 9 and 10 of Canon and Pandora Master Quartz
2. to "Always Increase potency of healing arts (Amount healed multiplied by 4)", this effect come from level 10 of Canon Master Quartz
3. to "Always Increases potency of healing item (Effects multiplied by 2.5, battles only)", "Always Increases item range (RNG+8)", and "Always Healing items affect a wider area (Area: Large)" these effects come from level 10 of Moebius Master Quartz

Thanks in Advance DrummerIX!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaleDDS »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:04 pm
I spent more time on the table and have a pretty hefty update. First, I reworked Easy VM Wins again and this time I'm hoping things work well. I'm using the point in memory that tells whose turn it is and basing the one hit kill on that. I fixed the issue with Infinite Turns Good Status that affected Brandish for Kurt's Blade Dance craft. It is now considered a good status and will be infinite turns. I added in the Playtime pointer I found earlier. I put in the option for Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect Always Available. Finally, I added in some more Notebook Options (Fish, Recipe and Card Notes). Enjoy!
Thanks for all the hard work! Still, I noticed an oddity that guest characters don't seem to be effected by the Grail Locket/Force Seal cheat

EDIT: Scratch that, it doesn't seem to work at all

EDIT 2: Recipes and Fishing isn't working either. Patch 1.2 released a few days ago so maybe there's a version mismatch?

artes1945
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by artes1945 »

thank you so much for the tables .
i've been using your tables since cold steel 1 and suikoden
keep up the good work man

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I tested the Recipe and Fish options. They worked for me. You have to Enable the table and at least let some pointers populate before you use the option. Then you also have to go completely out of your notebook and go back in to see changes.

The Grail Locket is using the similar code as in CS3, but I'll take another look.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I missed the exact spot to put the Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect and so I fixed this option in this update. It appears to work for me now. It's in EDIT 7.1.

GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaleDDS »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:25 am
I tested the Recipe and Fish options. They worked for me. You have to Enable the table and at least let some pointers populate before you use the option. Then you also have to go completely out of your notebook and go back in to see changes.

The Grail Locket is using the similar code as in CS3, but I'll take another look.
Ah okay, I'll try it again later :D

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

is there a quicker way to raise stats of teammates instead of putting on "infinite items" and spamming the droplet items using an autoclicker? i know u can manually change their stats but they reset after a level up

honk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by honk »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm
honk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:22 pm
Any way of removing dupe Ex orbs as the infinite items scripts stuffs up any ex orbs in the inventory so they cannot be removed...
You can use the Force Item Quantity of the Infinite Item and force all items to below 99 for this. I stress again, you don't need 99 of items when using the Infinite Item script.
Oh trust me I know I don't need 99 ex orbs or of any items, its just me was dumb and was equipping ex orbs and well that happened.

Although I was able to fix it by setting the Override Item ID to the power orb locked in the slot and setting the minimum amount to 99 apon viewing the ex orb menu, for some reason that allowed me to remove the orbs and correct the values back to 1. Not even sure how that works since I thought the event inventory section has a hard limit on the items it can store but i could be wrong...

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work with the cheat table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Atmogenic wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:17 pm
is there a quicker way to raise stats of teammates instead of putting on "infinite items" and spamming the droplet items using an autoclicker? i know u can manually change their stats but they reset after a level up
Character Extra Stat Editor

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:10 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:17 pm
Character Extra Stat Editor
thanks i'll give it a go

edit: yep thats exactly what i wanted :D

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

I made a memory based inventory editor to make changing quantities of items directly much easier to do.
You can also press Ctrl+D to set any item with a quantity >50 to 80.

Read the [Link].

This has been tested and working with all the versions of the game released on GoG so far. It probably works with Steam or others given how it scans, but I cannot guarantee it.

[Link], [Link].

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:18 pm
I first attempted to update my PS4 Save Editor to work with PC saves and I think I have the right offsets, but I think this PC version uses some checksum as it won't load modified saves. Says they are corrupt.
Probably don't need it anymore but if it helps or if it helps somebody else or if you want to experiment further with the saves with the convenience of a pc, I posted a python script that fixes the PC save file checksum
Anybody is free to port it to lua or do whatever with it.

Selius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Selius »

i see there's a code for set battle notes to fully known.

is there a trick to make it work? i have a ??? for forest mosquito in parm byroad and i can't seem to get the code to fill it in

edit: nvm. it filled it at some point while i was running around.

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

Needing to hold the Left Trigger or the "R" key on the keyboard to display the health of all the enemies and see your attack type strengths always annoyed me. So just like in TOCS3 I am adding this small contribution, Always See Battle Sub Info. Feel free to include it in your cheat table if you find it useful.

Also thanks to the save fixer I replaced the map string in the attached for your convenience save at offset 0x414 to the string "a0000" which is the main debug room. No need to wonder about, play for hours, or find the right save, if you want to test out making a code for a minigame, notebook, shop, a battle, event, etc. Not that there is much left thanks to the great work of DrummerIX and Master_Builder. save010 is a new game debug room save, save011 is an endgame clear save so you must load some other save first before loading it.

There are more debug maps you can try using the file names in the "data\ops" folder and the ones from TOCS1's page in [Link], though no guarantee they will work or will be the same.

The last table is a small character position modifier, the free camera codes by Cyber are a wonderful thing, but sometimes it is nice to bring your character's body along with you to places you are not supposed to be.
Attachments
character position.CT
Moves character position to the x,y,z position on the map.
(1.36 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
DebugRoom Saves password is cs4save.7z
Debug Room saves 010 is party near beginning, 011 is end game save.
(149.97 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Always Show Battle Sub Info.CT
Always show Sub Info in battle without having to hold a button.
(2.63 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Last edited by fearlessfan1 on Mon May 31, 2021 7:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

sirethan91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirethan91 »

So in tinkering with infinite items I seem to have completely broken my ability to equip EX Orbs on my Knights/Soldats. Is there any way to fix this?