Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rhark »

justdragon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:08 am
Rhark wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am
justdragon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:50 am
If I use EAC Bypass (replace dll), does it make my account branded cheater? I just want legendary drop mod.
The post literally ONE above yours is the link to tell you what the Devs have said about cheating.
I know about that already. My question is using this EAC bypass trigger branded or not?
As I've already stated in this thread many times, the bypass doesn't stop.you from being banned it just allows you to use cheats.

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

justdragon wrote:
Rhark wrote:
justdragon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:50 am
If I use EAC Bypass (replace dll), does it make my account branded cheater? I just want legendary drop mod.
The post literally ONE above yours is the link to tell you what the Devs have said about cheating.
I know about that already. My question is using this EAC bypass trigger branded or not?
PCF can see when you log into the game with EAC bypassed, there are supposed to be random checks for cheating. By bypassing EAC you are considered a cheater because there's literally no other reason to bypass it other than to cheat in the game.

NyraLynn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NyraLynn »

8bitQueso wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:23 am
justdragon wrote:
Rhark wrote:

PCF can see when you log into the game with EAC bypassed, there are supposed to be random checks for cheating. By bypassing EAC you are considered a cheater because there's literally no other reason to bypass it other than to cheat in the game.
I think EAC having kernel access is reason enough.

Rajinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rajinn »

Hey @Rhark, what did you end up changing to get "Increased Legendary Quality Drops"? I was looking at the world tier legendary drop rate.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Rajinn wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:40 pm
Hey @Rhark, what did you end up changing to get "Increased Legendary Quality Drops"? I was looking at the world tier legendary drop rate.
I set a flag to drop legendary loot.

Rajinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rajinn »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:45 pm
Rajinn wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:40 pm
I set a flag to drop legendary loot.
Ah, I was looking in a different area then, so that won't help me much. I'm using an internal hook and playing around with other things, but was also trying to access the world tier info so that I could change the drop quality, quantity, and level. Thanks for the quick response!

GRVTY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRVTY »

spops wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 pm
Got it. I did a test and only opened the game without EAC to see if it really works, I didn't use any cheat, I hope that just opening the game without EAC is not a reason to be branded cause i play with friends. Thanks for the answers.
During the Demo I had all intentions on using the trainer so I implemented the bypass, Launched the game, and fell asleep. Next day I went on with my life playing other games with friends and honestly never launched the Demo again. On full release I open my game and Im being told my account is marked for suspicious activity. Welcome to the gang. You will be branded there's no way around it. Luckily they dont have the actual branding in the game yet but they do have a screen that pops up letting you know suspicious activity was detected on your account and matchmaking will take longer.

On the bright side if you're anything like me and only planned to play with friends anyway it does not stop you from being able to play with your friends. You can join them, they can join you. It doesn't matter. It's just random matching making that is the issue.

yoeaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoeaster »

i use the cheat engine since demo and havent been flagged. and can still play with other players. the game wont let you play co-op with player because it will kick you. play by yourself in a party privacy:closed and you will be Gucii
!!

TazDevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TazDevil »

Accolade lvl up dosent give the rewards and now every time i open it its in a lvling loop. There is any way fix this ?

sylens_creed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sylens_creed »

GRVTY wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:01 pm
spops wrote:
Got it. I did a test and only opened the game without EAC to see if it really works, I didn't use any cheat, I hope that just opening the game without EAC is not a reason to be branded cause i play with friends. Thanks for the answers.
During the Demo I had all intentions on using the trainer so I implemented the bypass, Launched the game, and fell asleep. Next day I went on with my life playing other games with friends and honestly never launched the Demo again. On full release I open my game and Im being told my account is marked for suspicious activity. Welcome to the gang. You will be branded there's no way around it. Luckily they dont have the actual branding in the game yet but they do have a screen that pops up letting you know suspicious activity was detected on your account and matchmaking will take longer.

On the bright side if you're anything like me and only planned to play with friends anyway it does not stop you from being able to play with your friends. You can join them, they can join you. It doesn't matter. It's just random matching making that is the issue.
So the million dollar question is: If I will ever be branded as a cheater, will I ever be able to play with a friend from my list (cross play/steam/epic, etc) or through cross-play/invite code? Cause I personally use this just to play with a friend of mine via cross-play. So if I just wanna add a 3rd player I could still do it thru invite code? I don't care about matchmaking, honestly. xD

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

sylens_creed wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:13 am
GRVTY wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:01 pm
spops wrote:

So the million dollar question is: If I will ever be branded as a cheater, will I ever be able to play with a friend from my list (cross play/steam/epic, etc) or through cross-play/invite code? Cause I personally use this just to play with a friend of mine via cross-play. So if I just wanna add a 3rd player I could still do it thru invite code? I don't care about matchmaking, honestly. xD
You clearly did not read the older messages on this thread, stop being lazy and read what has bein said 100x times about that

TheBrokenG0d
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBrokenG0d »

TazDevil wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:52 am
Accolade lvl up dosent give the rewards and now every time i open it its in a lvling loop. There is any way fix this ?
Wanted to report this is the same thing I'm seeing as well.

If you level up Accolade it will show the level up screen rewards unlock etc, but once you exit the menu and go back it reverts to your original level and shows the level up screen again. Rewards don't actually unlock and your level doesn't actually change.

The only fix is to revert it back to the original level.

Stelen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stelen »

Does this mean I'm banned?

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Anyone knows a good spot where loads of legendarys drop with the trainer on?

THEOGPIZZABOY
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THEOGPIZZABOY »

decide wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:07 pm
Anyone knows a good spot where loads of legendarys drop with the trainer on?
Run expeditions, at ct 15 im getting around 8 legendarys every run