Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by CoffeeKitty »

fuyuke wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 am
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:24 am
How about you stop bitching? What did I say in my bypass post? Please read again:

viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985

" In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk? "

No, you can't have it all. Bypass EAC and access to MP. If I hear one more mention about MP, I will close the topic. I hope that's clear.

P.S.: I've edited Idlehands88's main post to include a link to the bypass post as well.
If you're referring to me, then I think you misunderstood the question I'm asking.

My problem is with the game crashing while playing with others even when I'm NOT using the bypass.
The game is randomly crashing even when NOT using the bypass or CE/trainer in the background when having insanely high initial roll weapons. I can randomly go on for hours in friend's sessions using a 40m firepower revolver without issues, and randomly get crashes while just having a 1m firepower weapon equipped (not even held in hand) within a minute of joining.

I'm asking if these inflated values somehow inconsistently trigger a flag that crashes the game.
100% yes, i didnt realize thats what you were asking, i tested these myself, anything with above a .4-.5 initial roll while the bypass is NOT active will trigger a crash as soon as you close the inventory or the game updates your weapon (i.e. switch weapon), if you put the bypass back on you will not crash, considering this is reproduceable 100% of the time im going to go on a limb and say it's EAC flipping a sanity check.

i've hit it a dozen times trying to find the max "legit" value and im probably going to be flagged as a result lmao

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

UPDATE
- Added Skill Cooldown Edit (Still a WIP to make it better)
- Added World Stuff

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 pm
UPDATE
- Added World Stuff
Yipee, thanks m8.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:01 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 pm
UPDATE
- Added World Stuff
Yipee, thanks m8.
Np, the Skill Cooldowns took a bit to find, but thanks to Calibur I knew it was possible so I was determined to find it :P

Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gencrocks »

Hey guys, I have a question about the table, Does it work in MP? I have the game on both console and PC and kinda wanna boost my console account. Did anyone try something like this?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Gencrocks wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:00 am
Hey guys, I have a question about the table, Does it work in MP? I have the game on both console and PC and kinda wanna boost my console account. Did anyone try something like this?
As far as we know you get kicked from MP if you have EAC bypassed. I'm not 100% sure if that's true as I haven't tested.

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

What does the "Is Difficulty Leveling On" do exactly?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Turk wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:29 am
What does the "Is Difficulty Leveling On" do exactly?
I'm assuming it enables or disables World Tier leveling? Not sure, just added incase it did something (haven't tested it atm).

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

I am struggling to get the weapon/armor editor to work. I'm 99% positive I'm doing something wrong. I start by checking the Dumper -> Unreal option, and let it parse the data. Then I check the Weapon or Armor, and check "Get IDs", and let it finish. The options still appear "??" and unchangeable. What am I doing wrong?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:01 am
I am struggling to get the weapon/armor editor to work. I'm 99% positive I'm doing something wrong. I start by checking the Dumper -> Unreal option, and let it parse the data. Then I check the Weapon or Armor, and check "Get IDs", and let it finish. The options still appear "??" and unchangeable. What am I doing wrong?
For weapons you need to equip the one you want to edit, then select the other weapon slot, then back to load the values. For Armor you just have to open the Details screen for it (Default key is V).

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:02 am
ReDragonInc wrote:
For weapons you need to equip the one you want to edit, then select the other weapon slot, then back to load the values. For Armor you just have to open the Details screen for it (Default key is V).
Sweet. It worked. Now, what exactly is initial random roll, refinement Primary and Refinement Attributes? lol

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:09 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
ReDragonInc wrote:
Sweet. It worked. Now, what exactly is initial random roll, refinement Primary and Refinement Attributes? lol
I think those are the stats that determine the values of the weapon/armor.

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Gencrocks wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:00 am
No it doesn't work with MP simply because you get kicked from the session because of the eac bypass. And if you try and use the table without bypassing well, you will most likely get flagged for cheating.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:11 am
ReDragonInc wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:

Appreciate the help. Last question, there a list of mod ids or that not up/available yet?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:43 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:11 am
ReDragonInc wrote:

Appreciate the help. Last question, there a list of mod ids or that not up/available yet?
I had to make the Mod ID the actual Mod's Address (has all the Mod's info including the Mod ID). If I made it so you could just change the Mod ID directly, then all other items you find or own that has the old Mod will change to the new Mod you changed it to.