Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Stranger of Sword City Revisited

Post by ndbl1992 »

Game Name: Stranger of Sword City Revisited
Game Engine: ??
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Character Stats Pointers ( exp, HP, MP, str, int ... )
  • Item Pointers
  • Infinite HP + MP
Game/Steam Website:
Thanks a lot for anyone who could do this !

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Stranger of Sword City Revisited

Post by Gvaz »

+1

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

+1

Darkaeth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkaeth »

+1

Wish I knew how to make tables. Money is easy. And I've figured out bonus points on character creation. Still working on Morale, MP, HP, etc, but I assume they're similar to how I found the stats on character creation.

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

+1 as well. Honestly, just an item pointer would be awesome

EkinOng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EkinOng »

try two bytes or byte searching

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndbl1992 »

Coga wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:27 am
+1 as well. Honestly, just an item pointer would be awesome
Item quantity is Byte value.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Darkaeth wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:44 pm
+1

Wish I knew how to make tables. Money is easy. And I've figured out bonus points on character creation. Still working on Morale, MP, HP, etc, but I assume they're similar to how I found the stats on character creation.
Do you know if it's possible to change or enable selecting any other race besides Human? I want to be an Elf. :( Also would you so kind as to share your table, if you don't mind? D: I haven't really used cheat engine in years, and I wasn't very good with it to begin with when it came to discovering cheats on my own so I'm so lost at the moment lol. ><

FictionOnes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FictionOnes »

I don't know if ppl are still waiting for this but I find a way to get plus value.
Every time you power up an item, the value increase by 256 and the value type is 2 bytes.
I was able to get a maximum +99 item this way.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Only if we can at least make an item editor

Darkaeth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkaeth »

fmalust wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:28 am
Darkaeth wrote:
+1

Do you know if it's possible to change or enable selecting any other race besides Human? I want to be an Elf. :( Also would you so kind as to share your table, if you don't mind? D: I haven't really used cheat engine in years, and I wasn't very good with it to begin with when it came to discovering cheats on my own so I'm so lost at the moment lol. ><
I don't have a table per say, and I got distracted by FFXIV again. As for Race changes haven't figured that out yet. However, if you want to search for character creation points, It's 4 bytes. Do a search for an unknown value, and then when you increase a stat, searched for an increased value of 2 or a decrease value of 2 if you remove a point.

You should come down to a single search fairly quick, it will be a long string of numbers. However, you'll notice that every time you increase a stat it goes up by 2, decrease goes down by 2. You want an extra 25 points at creation, increase the number by 50. Until you close the game, that one address will work for all character you create.

Note: The stat points will auto distribute themselves, they might all dump into strength or go into other stats, just take the time remove them and assign them how you see fit. Hope this helps. Once I learn how to make a table, I'll post one if nobody else has by then.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Darkaeth wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:12 pm
fmalust wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:28 am
Darkaeth wrote:
+1

I don't have a table per say, and I got distracted by FFXIV again. As for Race changes haven't figured that out yet. However, if you want to search for character creation points, It's 4 bytes. Do a search for an unknown value, and then when you increase a stat, searched for an increased value of 2 or a decrease value of 2 if you remove a point.

You should come down to a single search fairly quick, it will be a long string of numbers. However, you'll notice that every time you increase a stat it goes up by 2, decrease goes down by 2. You want an extra 25 points at creation, increase the number by 50. Until you close the game, that one address will work for all character you create.

Note: The stat points will auto distribute themselves, they might all dump into strength or go into other stats, just take the time remove them and assign them how you see fit. Hope this helps. Once I learn how to make a table, I'll post one if nobody else has by then.
This was very useful, thank you sooo much for this. Truly appreciate it! :) I tried to see if I could adjust my character's stats so that she has natural elf stats, despite being forced into being a Human. Unfortunately it just crashes the game haha. Oh well! I was at least able to use your methods to reverse an accidentally re-roll on a high roll. I'm trying not to cheat too much, I just want to be an elf lol. Q_Q

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Worry not ppl i got this.
(editor table for Stranger of Sword City Revisited)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15781

thank me later ;)

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

does anyone have table for the savior of the sapphire wings?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Siggymas wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 pm
does anyone have table for the savior of the sapphire wings?
Check the link above.