Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by hzlleo123 »

KingJugg wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:39 am
hzlleo123 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:21 am
KingJugg wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 am
will any changes to the armor stat stay saved after i quit & relaunch the game?
You can change the "Initial Random Roll" to some higher number then upgrade the equipment level once to recalculate the stats.
PS. Do not change too high, usually the highest roll on normal dropped armor is around 0.5 to 0.6.
ok thanks. also are the class legendary rolls static? like it it rolls with health/cooldown/leech is it possible to get one to drop with anomoly/status/cooldown? or would i have to mod that if possible?
For perks I am not sure, but the skill mods are static. If you want to change the existing perk, you can change the attributes ID then upgrade the equipment level once to save it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

9HTlbU9YP92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 9HTlbU9YP92 »

I tried changing the attribute on some armor to a different type but it didn't save. Is there something specific I need to do?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:29 pm

99.9% of people reading this have no idea who I am or what the hell the rest of you are blowing up about. But any of you who think my posts here aren't or haven't been: 1) changed/modified by mods here 2) deleted 3) my account(s) been banned, removed.. I have one thing to say. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! You have no idea. You can't even write the name of our site here without it being reworded.
The very fact you are here writing these walls of text negates what you said. Your alt accounts however, used for flaming, derailing especially popular game topics, some used to pretend to be randoms and advertising C H have all been nuked. In fact, Sunbeam got sick of your shenanigans at one point and banned you completely but i allowed your main account and talked him into it. You censor fearless, why do you think i will allow your site to be mentioned?

It is weird you complain about ban of free accounts used for malicious purposes while you actually rip people of their money by banning their premium accounts for the most arbitrary reasons. You don't even allow criticism much less bashing and trolling of this kind you love to do on fearless here. Hypocrite, much?. Let's not forget the doxxing threats made by your buddy Chris when i exposed the bullying tactics you guys use and things got too real for you.

As far as your accusations go, they are your advertising tactic. Whenever you feel threatened by someone else's work, you come in here with your accusations, you didn't even spare fearlessrevolution. It's no surprise to me to see you here in this thread.

Several people have shown me how YOU ripped their cheat tables and their work ended up in a C H trainer but they can't go on your site and accuse you because their accounts will get banned and the thread won't even exist an hour. I am sick of your accusations and "all seeing asshole", by your own admission you "inspect" other people's work, that inspection must make your job easier, knowing how others did their option then you can do yours with slight change. Certainly, some inspections have ended up in a C H trainer without any changes.

You really should get off your high horse and stop acting all high and mighty, please. You and other scumbags (cunts frank and zach and mr-nofun) have made a fortune stealing Sunbeam's hard work, your hands getting paralyzed even thinking about giving him credit. This is beside the cheats stolen from countless free tables here by members who can't inspect your trainer. So please, next time you accuse someone, look in the mirror and remember nobody made you the "inspector", perhaps mind your own business but that would make creating those gazillion trainers a little harder, huh?.

I remember you telling us you want this account to help people here but seems like you're back to your destructive posts. Nobody pulls you into it, you drag yourself into it. Next time, someone gives their opinion of C H, resist the instinctive urge to insult me and this place and perhaps listen to what they're saying if its true and maybe you could change. Who am i kidding, your ego is too big to acknowledge us, we are all thieving pirates never owned a game in our life doing every illegal thing, right?

I am seriously considering just banning you for good, you act tox!c towards everyone here bringing out the worst in everyone and obviously, consider this place a means to get few subscriptions without any intention to contribute or help anyone. You certainly don't allow it on your site, heck, i won't allow this behavior from anyone else. It was fun at one point but now its tiring, i certainly didn't want to write all that^ but your condescending attitude while you are no better than anyone else, i had to show you the mirror.

Densom1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Densom1234 »

Does this table still work?

I've tried using the .dll replacement for EAC, but the game won't start with the "new" files.

When I try the dissect code option, I can't even the outriders exe (running without the .dll replacement.

If anyone has this working, a little step by step would be greatly appriciated.

Iceking0101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iceking0101 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:40 pm
The92Ghost wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:33 pm

The IDs change everytime you restart the game, that's why I had to use the Get ____ IDs scripts :(
So we cannot add these for us. Since they constantly change?
Yep, if you do you'll lose your item.
How do you use the "Get Armor IDs" script? I tried putting the name of the legendary armor into the Lua engine box and click "Execute" but I get an error.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:29 pm
STN wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:49 am
I wouldn't go as far as saying he ripped my work.. but that nudge of inspiration he's taking out of my tables, out of the many explanations I give on this forum, out of the many detailed tutorials, pictures with arrows and highlights.. man, that really must be something he can't even acknowledge. But then again, many online think like this: if it's public, it doesn't have an owner; so it's free to use.

A buddy of mine told me that once you include something that isn't yours in your work, it's only a matter of time before it becomes yours T_T. You will act like it was your shit all along and dismiss anything or anyone claiming the opposite.

Pretty much like what's happening here: the semantics of stealing/ripping. Some hook spots are dead obvious (obtained via direct debugging and applied on that specific read/write spot). No one can complain 2-3 people hooked the same spot; it's there, can be explained and so on. Then some aren't. And because the public has this retarded mentality that stealing means only 1:1 copy of someone's work, you get away with simply moving the injection spot up/down in the code -OR- like Caliber did, put a big fat RET at the ONLY FUNCTION running the Swarm Drone Anvil script in which I patched a jump. No one will call that stealing, cuz it's not 1:1.. right? But the fact that you take out the table, inspect it, debug that spot in the script, make your own deductions, then say "hey, I understand now how it works, so it can be mine; why not?" -- no one calls that stealing T_T Cuz that's how narrow-minded this Caliber thinks the community is; we're all stupid and can't read through the lines, while his defense is always the invoking of dodgy semantics.

Then there's a shitload of other things he invoked and twisted, just to prove that if you get accused of something, the simplest method out there is to say the exact same thing about the person calling you out. All this diversion expresses some internal struggle he's having, else we wouldn't be seeing walls of text. That coming from a person who gives a fuck about FRF; who says he "doesn't care" about this and that.. but when it comes to him or his ego, he jumps on the horse and schools us. I fail to understand to this day why a person would continue to pop every now and then on a forum they despise, which brings nothing to them but venting. Perhaps it's his way of relaxing after those 238971293712 titles he trains a day.

Long story short: Caliber creates trainers as a way of living. It's a job. And since it's a job, he's compelled at times to take "shortcuts", just to satisfy the various requests, asking for this and that. At which point comes this "inspiration" that he -- let's say 'rarely', but does it -- includes in his trainers without asking for permission or simple crediting. There's no shame in crediting others. But when you want this community -- which, by his words, doesn't know anything about you -- to know about you, you have to show them you're self-sufficient and you can't and won't depend on anyone else. SAID NO FUCKING HUMAN BEING EVER T_T. Flipping the coin, most of the table/content makers here do this as a hobby. By its mere definition, a hobby implies doing something you like, out of and with passion. And that's what births QUALITY. That's what allows you to take your time and rip shit apart and come up with unique options and also teach others in the process. I've yet to see a multitude of such posts from Caliber. He will say he posted something once or twice just to shut me up (sign that he does teach the public), but put under scrutiny, you'll see how much that is a tutorial in itself (go to address X, do this, that, you bypassed; come another update, you won't be able to reproduce it, cuz that "address X" won't work in your version...). And then he'll invoke "not having time" to post this much. Yet, when it's about him, he has time to write walls of text. Who are we to tell him what to do with his time, right? Well.. we can't. But we can say "fuck you" when he starts boasting how much he contributes to FRF...

Trust below sea level? Talking outta his ass. A respectable business model like C H would have you sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). By that alone, you're disallowed to post publicly information regarding C H proprietary content. Else you get sued. So.. what 'trust below sea level' when I'd be legally compelled not to do that? T_T If C H didn't have the new additions to the team sign an NDA, then your business model is pure crap. But then again.. when's the last time you've EMPLOYED someone in the almighty and same C H team I've seen in same formation for years now? I really doubt skilled people wouldn't want to join your ranks, but it's a complicated matter on both ends: trust, like you put it and how much you're willing to pay that person vs. how much (if a unit of measurement) he/she is supposed to work. The things that matter, right?

I appreciate you're respecting me.. though keep in mind when you write a wall of text on negatives and end with "I do respect him", that's zero. Pretty much like I will end with here: I respect you and your work. But you can't blame each and everyone for your current situation, you can't act like you're not doing what you're preaching and I would ask that you either CREDIT people or ask for their permission to include shit in C H trainers, whenever you feel like or are compelled by your pleb to use others' work. That simple.

In a long run, I believe the following topics will be SUPER useful to anyone out there, including C H:

- how to debug a trainer that has anti-debug protection
- how to catch the modifications done by a trainer to a game via Windows APIs
- how to dump the game's executable code sections before and after a trainer writes to those sections (1:1 compare and dig out the changes)
- how to write a super easy Lua script that would PRINT to Lua Engine window whatever a trainer does to a game

Considering I don't create trainers as a job.. and even if I would, I wouldn't mind.. I believe absolutely everyone will love the anarchy (Anarchy is the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body.) Applied here, anarchy would be the state of the gamehacking community where there's no governing trainer making "authority". In short, everyone will make use of EVERYONE's work, with a few clicks or reads of 1-2 articles.

Let me know if you want that to happen, cuz my hands are itching.

Maybe then myself and others alike will find a REAL challenge in working with a trainer :) Despite all the bitching and complaining, it's not the ripping that hurts a business. It's how you're supposed to change your shit so they can't rip again. Change the framework, change the code, invest money you don't want to, but have, into better protections, etc. And all of that on top of your current day-to-day work, training titles for subscribers who always crave this and that and don't let you rest. That's where we'll see the real C H at its best. If you manage to pull what I said off, then and only then will I respect you/C H. And maybe then you'll look back and think of those days when you were pissed people ripped from you and weren't content with that.. but now have to deal with more serious shit. Cuz.. you.. just.. couldn't let go.

To-da-loo,
Sun

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:54 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:08 pm

I did.

best,
Cal
C H coming in here to brag? At least here you don't get your posts deleted and get threats, to get your membership cancelled when C H is mentioned. Not to mention, 90% of the item the options in the trainers here are better than the very limited options offered in C H trainers.

Not to mention that tables here don't get taken down the moment the devs complain. Yes you have a good trainer for outriders for now. But how long did the trainer for Avengers last?

Our trainer for Avengers lasted until we were contacted DIRECTLY by the DEVELOPER ATTORNEYS with a takedown DMCA order, with threat of lawsuit if we did not comply. Another trainer dev (P L I T C H) was also directed to remove the trainer. Apparently we were of significant footprint and options that they felt we needed to be addressed. I am not sure what you are implying here, but we DO know that other sites and trainer devs were NOT contacted and continue to release tables and trainers. Good for them. However, we have real addresses, real lives, real tax ID numbers, and real names and aren't hiding behind nebulous fake online names, or are of little significance to these game developers as tables on certain sites are.

[Link]

We would fully support Avengers but cannot since we felt it was better to comply to the DMCA rather than blow a lot of time and money on a legal proceeding for this one title. Since there is very little comradery in the trainer making world, us falling on the sword to try and create a future precedent would be funded only by our efforts, although every other trainer maker and table maker would be affected by the outcome.

At any rate, I am not sure what you are implying, as I said, but my guess is that if there is still a table here for Avengers, it's because the attorneys at the link I just showed you weren't able to reach out and directly "touch someone" who is working on that here.

Everybody is Billy Badass until they receive legal binding documents and shit gets real.

Maybe this helps you understand why the game was retired at our site.

good day,
Cal

You do guys realize that this is your own fault. No matter what kind of trainer you do, it is always against the Terms of Use for each company and their game. For example Steam has a strict policy against cheating, Epic does as well, Ubisoft has one, SE, etc. You literally charge for something is legal and is meant to be fun and not used for personal gain. I am sorry but if you put your real names and address with your trainers, that is just plain stupid. You cannot make money with trainers since it is illegal money. Plain and simple. You already are breaching multiple terms of services and uses with all companies. Of course, the company will approach you if they know about your real name and address. Like, seriously... why would you do that? You all are kinda responsible for this outcome. You cannot make cheating software and sell it as a legal thing... there is simply no such thing out there. Yes, there is a lot of darknets for trainers and etc, which I would never use, first because I do not trust them and second because they can really mess up your PC if they decide to. I would much more trust people who I see that are plain and simple than people who offer cheats for a heavily protected game like for example Rainbow Six Siege... I mean, where did you even get the idea that it is okay to make cheat software a legal thing for games?

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Densom1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:13 am
Does this table still work?

I've tried using the .dll replacement for EAC, but the game won't start with the "new" files.

When I try the dissect code option, I can't even the outriders exe (running without the .dll replacement.

If anyone has this working, a little step by step would be greatly appriciated.
i did it about 5 hours ago with no issue, i used sunbeams bypass here viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985, replaced my two dlls with the bypassed ones, and the game launched just fine - multiplayer doesn't work though.

I launched the game through steam after replacing the dlls, then when i was done using idlehand's table to edit my equipment i set the game back to normal, so far i have not been flagged which i'm very happy about, i only wanted to "transmog" my gear (so in this case make gear that looks good actually have good stat rolls lol)

so it looks like so long as you're careful with what changes you do and dont flip any sanity checks you don't get flagged.

sunbeam has also pointed out that if this game does any handshaking with the EAC server while your bypass is active you'll likely get flagged too so i prefer a get in and get out policy of not persistently cheating but im just being paranoid.
STN wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:49 am
Bro i know its not my place to really weigh in on this shit since im mostly a long time leech and only contributed to like three tables but my god you probably should, i feel like communities such as FR are best served by sharing kindness with one another and helping each other both learn and improve as well as helping people tailor games to their preferred experience, saving as much gatekeeping for the trash as possible. in that respect, FR has been a godsend. i used to consider buying CH 'products' but after this... display? i've kind of lost the respect i ever had. i think anything that goes against the positivity that FR often has should probably be unwelcome, but this is just my two cents.

Feintified
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Feintified »

Feintified wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:33 pm
How do you do the customization unlocks? I enable them in the table but nothing happens.

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:20 pm
I literally DIDNT START THIS thread of back and forth. I've said many times before, that I get pulled into these things, and let myself get dragged into this crap.
You ah... you literally came in here telling someone thats been fucking around with this game since the demo came out, that has one of if not the most comprehensive tables that included shit that was still locked in the demo he was wrong about something hes clearly been fucking with since the demo...
Not too bright are we?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:19 pm
I thought maf had his work stolen by CH too at some point and had no relations to them especially teaming up with wecunts?
C H are the good guys compared to cocksuckers frank and zach and mrnofun.I made a thread detailing some of their evil but nobody gives a shit and it was free advertisement so i removed it. Mrnofun is a conniving spineless thief who actually uses my assembler engine without which their app won't work, hilarious to see you think C H would steal from mrnofun. In fact, motherfuckers frank and zach rip calibers work but you wont hear cal whine because theyre just as powerful as CH and cal only bullies ppl he can get away with.

anyway, dont ever mention those cunts again. Your ignorance is no excuse to be allowed mention of such pure evil.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Hello, what this the problem and solution with that ? Thx mate

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00000320

OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::operator=()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::Create()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!png_get_uint_16()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_Shutdown()
kernel32!BaseThreadInitThunk()
ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart()

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:54 pm
Let me know if you want that to happen, cuz my hands are itching.
I've been making trainers a long, long, long, long time. I do it to make money, albeit I get the same joy of solving problems and creating content that many others who do this get. There is NO SHORTCUTS to do what I do on a daily basis. Many of you who have tried to do this, you know this to be true. Even if you hate me, you know that I have a mountain of things/games/updates/option requests and then on top of all that the latest anticheat problem or OS update issue... so you KNOW the grind and the weight. If you don't charge for something, the weight is MUCH LESS, trust me. Maybe the rest of you are ok with people skimming or stealing, especially in an outright, in your face, and epidemic manner that it sometimes occurs until someone speaks up and puts a stop to it. I just am not. I put a lot of my life years into this biz, this trade, and my own work. The work load and work ethic required is just going to collapse most people. You can see some sites already just cannot keep up with the updates or the new game releases, including sites some people here used to be involved with.... Sites with 3 times the people working at them or more. My list of games and trainers (and ergo the update potential, and patch list) is massive, and that includes unique titles and etc. that nobody else worked on it. Some of these games are literally shit piles, or garbage games, but the members funded them and voted on them legitimately. There isn't much money to be made being in a group of anarchy minded, ship jumping people, some of whom have shown that they just can't hack the work load and the trials of time. Cashing checks that are well deserved for hard work and being a constant source for trainers over many many years is what makes my 'hands itch'. The only thing I would be somewhat interested in, is a joining or absorbing into the fold, all of the proven and lasting content creators, as well as some people who are good at 'solving problems' associated with game anti cheats, and then make a single trainer group/site/service that literally has the best. It wouldn't be free. Right now the public has several sources and in some ways maybe that's a good thing, as people can weigh the pros and cons, see what happens over time, and it keeps us all trying to compete, and thus do the best work, at prices that are competitive. Free market in the end decides what and who it will buy and pay for. And there is always that next group of coders coming up, so in the end, the competition really never dies. I haven't named any names here, so if you did or didn't do things, you know who you are.

You guys are writing books here, to "get it all out" yet again. Fine. What can I do about that?! I'm defending myself on a site run by people who compete with us and hate C H guts. Kind of like swimming up a waterfall. I have only myself to blame for posting any damn thing here to begin with, much less when I try to respond to accusations or attacks. I have years of content, and a massive list of work that I can point to. And it's easy to point to since it's been at ONE SITE for 20 years. I don't like the hate, or the way things are, but here we are.

Kudos to the people who keep putting out trainers and templates and whatnot for free. If you can keep it up on and on, year after year... then hopefully you will feel like you got something out of doing that for hours and hours, years of your life later.

Personally, this entire back and forth which is OFF TOPIC, was NOT STARTED by me, and frankly a lot of this would have been better off in some other posting somewhere. Feel free to move the NON GAME RELATED stuff elsewhere, any MODS who care about such things. Either way I wrote exactly the truth, and I meant what I wrote, including the original "cooldowns are not server sided".

ATN STN. I literally didn't start this. NONE OF IT. I posted that I concurred with the other post that cooldowns are not server sided, albeit "I did" was all I said. Short, and in the context of the post, pretty clear. WITH NOTHING ELSE. Maybe Idle88 has no idea who I am/were/whatever. With that said, I appreciate my account was unbanned recently and that I could post without having to create Caliber#x, etc.., although I have a feeling if I used this account to post direct admissions by fearless app content creators that they stole from our trainers, I think you would probably delete the post and ban me again. So in some ways, we've both been trying not to escalate in our own ways. Again, if NOBODY STARTS ANYTHING, and we KEEP IT ABOUT THE GAME, then generally this sort of stuff won't go where this went. Apologies to you and anyone else having to bulldoze through all of this.

I've tried to see if Chris would change his mind regarding Sunbeam and you and others, and in fact we discussed things via email with you (STN) about other things and capacities/opportunities at the website, but since our site had someone from here attack our DRM at the time and post how to crack our trainers and then post the information, you can see why he's just not willing to try and patch things up or create a better relationship. I get one vote. I also have written my last post on this thread, probably thankfully for some.

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

STN wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:55 pm
K_R_Y_P_T_I_C wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:19 pm
I thought maf had his work stolen by CH too at some point and had no relations to them especially teaming up with wecunts?
C H are the good guys compared to cocksuckers frank and zach and mrnofun.I made a thread detailing some of their evil but nobody gives a shit and it was free advertisement so i removed it. Mrnofun is a conniving spineless thief who actually uses my assembler engine without which their app won't work, hilarious to see you think C H would steal from mrnofun. In fact, motherfuckers frank and zach rip calibers work but you wont hear cal whine because theyre just as powerful as CH and cal only bullies ppl he can get away with.

anyway, dont ever mention those cunts again. Your ignorance is no excuse to be allowed mention of such pure evil.
While I agree with 99% of this post, any postings or emails we've sent to Frank or at 'that other site' have been greeted with what you would expect from them. We collected a lot of information and then let Frank know that if this continued we actually can reach out and go the legal route.

I don't bully a damn person. I expose when people steal. Period. And for the record, fearlessrevolution DID admit to looking at and using our work at times. You can tell him I posted this here. I have all the emails. So using him as some poor trainer maker who got called out but was ultimately found innocent is now useless.

Am I concerned about the one option here and there? No, it's when people repeatedly and over time are sucking our content to fill theirs. That's when I finally start taking action.

So, for the record, we whine QUITE A BIT, and it's very helpful when inside people let us know 'the deal' about what is going on at other sites in terms of their coders and who is stealing from where. So for that information and those who have provided it, know that you helped quite a bit and we appreciate it. You've actually helped 'the scene' in many ways, as people are forced to start having to do their own work or at least get creative in FAKING IT.

"I made a thread detailing some of their evil but nobody gives a shit"<-- trust me, I give a shit. And am all to happy to smash people who do this sort of thing.

You wrote "Several people have shown me how YOU ripped their cheat tables and their work ended up in a C H trainer but they can't go on your site and accuse you because their accounts will get banned and the thread won't even exist an hour." Then expose it here, email me, and I'll be glad to come here and respond, so you can get a proper reply. However, put it someplace other than someone's main Table thread is a suggestion.

best,
Cal
Last edited by caliber1942 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

The discussion is cool and all but could you move it to a more appropriate topic ?

About the game, did anyone manage to find the "good values" between LootRarityModifier and Luck to have mostly purple (Epic?) , one legendary once a while and a few blues ?
At first i activated the cheat on the table and in one hour or two i found myself full legendary which kinda remove one part of the game for me (taking time to gear/improve equipment and not one hour :p ).
So i tried with different values but no matter what i choose i almost never get purple, it's always blue or directly legendary :o
Is there another values somewhere to define how much each rarity get added to the drop pool ?

Thanks for any help !