Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NaleenWild
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by NaleenWild »

What would be super duper awesome is to be able to skip the intro movie. Anyone know if it is possible?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

NaleenWild wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:24 am
What would be super duper awesome is to be able to skip the intro movie. Anyone know if it is possible?
Yeah, just go to
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS\Madness\Content\Movies
And rename all the .umovie files to .umovie.bak.
The only thing Ive found it doesnt skip is the intro splash screens sadly.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table

Post by Captain America »

PossiblyVino wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:32 am
Do not edit weapon IDs. Not sure if it is the same for armor, but editing weapon IDs will cause the weapon to go invis, if you relog with it equipped or even in your inventory it will perma crash you on logging forcing you to make a new account. Not sure if it's the same with stash, but I wouldn't risk it. Going through the campaign again and again isn't fun
Just encountered this too when testing. The fix without creating a whole new account is to download the demo and delete the character to prevent crashing in the full game. In the demo a character played on the full game cannot be used so it automatically switches character slots allowing you to access the main menu and delete your "bricked" character.

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

I would like to see a cheat that removes the CD for skills... is that possible to be added to the cheat table?

hmdprox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hmdprox »

I'm stuck with a permanent crash after editing weapon IDs. Tried downloading the demo but it just installed the normal version of the game. Anyone know a fix?

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Table

Post by Scareon »

Captain America wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:51 am
PossiblyVino wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:32 am
Do not edit weapon IDs. Not sure if it is the same for armor, but editing weapon IDs will cause the weapon to go invis, if you relog with it equipped or even in your inventory it will perma crash you on logging forcing you to make a new account. Not sure if it's the same with stash, but I wouldn't risk it. Going through the campaign again and again isn't fun
Just encountered this too when testing. The fix without creating a whole new account is to download the demo and delete the character to prevent crashing in the full game. In the demo a character played on the full game cannot be used so it automatically switches character slots allowing you to access the main menu and delete your "bricked" character.
May I say Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar, you saved me so much heart ache by providing this fix.

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:39 am
NaleenWild wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:21 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:59 am
ugh. what the hell is with this game. running all settings on low and it still fries my computer. do we need a low end PC mod or some shit?
Minimum Requirements to run 720p on Low is a GTX 750, 8GB RAM and 8 thread 4.0 Ghz CPU.
it doesnt make any sense tho. comparing the low of that game, and other similar games like... godfall, borderlands 3, etc. they didnt fry my computer. and they had graphics and gameplay that were as good as outriders. what did they fuck up to make the requirements so high?
Try running the game using DirectX11. D12 usually runs bad on older machines. At least on mine.

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:39 am
NaleenWild wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:21 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:59 am
ugh. what the hell is with this game. running all settings on low and it still fries my computer. do we need a low end PC mod or some shit?
Minimum Requirements to run 720p on Low is a GTX 750, 8GB RAM and 8 thread 4.0 Ghz CPU.
it doesnt make any sense tho. comparing the low of that game, and other similar games like... godfall, borderlands 3, etc. they didnt fry my computer. and they had graphics and gameplay that were as good as outriders. what did they fuck up to make the requirements so high?
I mean the game did just release like 4 days ago and just looking at how their servers are dog water right now i'm sure it's because the game isn't as optimized as it should/could be. The devs aren't probably concerned about the games optimization as of now since they're trying to put out the fires on the backend.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

The92Ghost wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:07 am
I would like to see a cheat that removes the CD for skills... is that possible to be added to the cheat table?
Cooldowns are serverside, not possible to remove or lower them :(

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:26 pm
The92Ghost wrote:
You may be able to change one of the weapon or armour attributes to cooldown reduction and boost it up to something idiotic like 600% though but I havent properly tested it yet with the constant ass servers.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

UPDATE
- Added Player Class Points
- Added Player Currency/Resources

thoraximus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thoraximus »

Hope this helps some of you. I've been crashing when trying to start the game back up after using a trainer or table in game or the game will not allow my character to load back to the lobby. So what I have found to help with this is to verify the files for the game with in the Steam app. You will need to replace the EAC .dll files again but that seems to help me so far. Good luck and good hunting Outriders.

Akabane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akabane »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:20 pm
UPDATE
Thanks for you work. Sadly I may be too dumb to understand how that works. I have a lot of ?? on the value side. Do I need to do a new dissect code?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Akabane wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:18 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:20 pm
UPDATE
Thanks for you work. Sadly I may be too dumb to understand how that works. I have a lot of ?? on the value side. Do I need to do a new dissect code?
Enable the option, then open your Inventory screen.

BruteForce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BruteForce »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:26 pm
The92Ghost wrote:
This is an incorrect statement
Last edited by BruteForce on Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.