Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Syd3r
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Syd3r »

Anyone know how to just edit talents?

I don't want to do anything crazy to my characters, I just want to start every playthrough with the Pet Pals talent just for extra flavour because I really like it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

remois
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by remois »

Hi, someone got you covered for pet pal.
on the nexus : here is a part of the url :/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/15/?

What I would love though is to have the ability to add origin tag for a custom character. (and why not change the voice set)

Anton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anton »

OMG this amazing cheat, smart, i like it . thanks . u can make tutorial fot cheat
Print Global Variables - <address> <name> (<value>) - use float type
Print Treasure Identifiers

because im confused use it .

thx again for this table :D :D

Anton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anton »

wow this amazing cheat table, can u make tutorial for cheat
Print Global Variables - <address> <name> (<value>) - use float type
Print Treasure Identifiers

because im confused use this .
thx again for the table, the best

Anton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anton »

remois wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 am
Hi, someone got you covered for pet pal.
on the nexus : here is a part of the url :/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/15/?

What I would love though is to have the ability to add origin tag for a custom character. (and why not change the voice set)
this mod not get achievement lol .

Shadowscall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadowscall »

So, I think I am completely misunderstanding something. I downloaded the table that was on page 1 for the most current version (which matches the newest table). I then open Divinity Original Sin 2 and load my save (Like I had to do in DOS 1 when I used the table). I then opened CE and loaded the DOS 2 process and then opened the table I downloaded. However, when I go to the Hero Pointers and click on it, it expands in Hero 1, Hero 2, etc, which is good, but then I open say Hero 1 and go to character values and they are all ?? and it won't let me edit anything. So, I am assuming I am missing a step somewhere to actually link it to my current characters, how do I do that? If someone could do a step-by-step walkthrough from the point of downloading the cheat engine table to the point where my characters have 10 points added to the civil abilities (that is all I want to do) that would be awesome. Thank you for the help for this poor soul who is out of his league.

PunkCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PunkCupcake »

Shadowscall wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 am
So, I think I am completely misunderstanding something. I downloaded the table that was on page 1 for the most current version (which matches the newest table). I then open Divinity Original Sin 2 and load my save (Like I had to do in DOS 1 when I used the table). I then opened CE and loaded the DOS 2 process and then opened the table I downloaded. However, when I go to the Hero Pointers and click on it, it expands in Hero 1, Hero 2, etc, which is good, but then I open say Hero 1 and go to character values and they are all ?? and it won't let me edit anything. So, I am assuming I am missing a step somewhere to actually link it to my current characters, how do I do that? If someone could do a step-by-step walkthrough from the point of downloading the cheat engine table to the point where my characters have 10 points added to the civil abilities (that is all I want to do) that would be awesome. Thank you for the help for this poor soul who is out of his league.
1. Start the game
2. Load the game
3. Open the CE Table (it will start CE automatically)
4. Select the game process
5. Press "Keep list"
6. ???
7. Profit

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

Shadowscall wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 am
For character pointer to update, after you activated go back to your game then alt+tab back to CE, it should be populate.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Sounds like you're using DOS1 table for DOS2. Make sure you open the correct file download.

Oshi105
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oshi105 »

Hey Zanzer the newest patch broke the tables for finding items with Lucky Charm changes. Hope you fix it and thank you for all the awesome work.

deVars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deVars »

Hi guys,
Is there a way to just trigger lucky charm success all the time when opening boxes? I saw that there's one that will override container items and I think that's very close to what I just need for the game.

Thanks!

Shadowscall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadowscall »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am
Sounds like you're using DOS1 table for DOS2. Make sure you open the correct file download.
I am using the table that was on page 1 of this thread though, is that a DOS 1 table?

Edit: I figured out what happened, the one I downloaded happened to have the same name as the DOS 1 table I used for DOS 1. They are in two different locations and for some reason I didn't realize that I was using the DOS 1 instead of 2. I renamed them and gave myself the appropriate facepalm. Thanks everyone.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Fixed Treat Containers as New.

ifan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ifan »

Thank you. Now other scripts do not work )) FindItem, SelectedCharacter
ps. Sorry. After restarting the game, it all worked

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Cheat Rune Crafting, Combinations, and Framing yield potions or white mage gear.

Derp, the offsets were messed up. The original numbers were correct.