Blue Reflection

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Blue Reflection

Post by zachillios »

Not sure if anyone's interested in this, but this a preliminary, quickly thrown together table. It has Level Up Points as well as a Ratings editor. Note that editing your rating does not flag quests and you'll still need to earn them to get those particular missions. As far as I can tell the values are static so it should work for everyone!

Update 1: Table redone with new stuff.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BLUE_REFLECTION.CT
Update 1
(22.89 KiB) Downloaded 1039 times
BLUE_REFLECTION.CT
Old
(1.15 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Last edited by zachillios on Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Blue Reflection

Post by NumberXer0 »

I'm interested! Downloading the game right now actually. Thanks!

Edit: Just throwing in a quick edit to say that the table works perfectly and it's much appreciated.
I'm not sure how into editing this game you are, but a small request? Would it be possible to get a "x99 items" type of cheat? Such as crafting and consumables in your inventory. I know it's been done in basically every KT game ever, so I'm sure someone will get around to it eventually haha.

Edit 2: What the game really needs is a way to max all four stats or learn all skills. The level cap is 50 and it only gives you 49 points. Once you place those points and hit level 50, you can't put any more, even with the cheat. Would be awesome to be able to bypass the level and put 30 in all four stats to learn all skills. Not sure if that would even be possible, but just throwing the idea out there if anyone would want to take a crack at it.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:13 pm
I'm interested! Downloading the game right now actually. Thanks!

Edit: Just throwing in a quick edit to say that the table works perfectly and it's much appreciated.
I'm not sure how into editing this game you are, but a small request? Would it be possible to get a "x99 items" type of cheat? Such as crafting and consumables in your inventory. I know it's been done in basically every KT game ever, so I'm sure someone will get around to it eventually haha.

Edit 2: What the game really needs is a way to max all four stats or learn all skills. The level cap is 50 and it only gives you 49 points. Once you place those points and hit level 50, you can't put any more, even with the cheat. Would be awesome to be able to bypass the level and put 30 in all four stats to learn all skills. Not sure if that would even be possible, but just throwing the idea out there if anyone would want to take a crack at it.
Both of those things should be extremely easy to do, will take a look at it in a bit.

Edit: KK here you go, the healing items are in order, but the crafting materials are a mess, but putting them all to 255 will move them up. Note that I'm not very far in the game so I don't have a lot of the materials so I'll have to come back later to it to add more slots. I also organized the table so it's much more approachable. I also added the stats as requested!
Attachments
BLUE_REFLECTION V2.CT
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 203 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Alrighty, sorry for the double post but I noticed some issues with how the game codes leveling. The game really does not want you to have all skills and your level to break past a certain threshold, so it takes some tweaking to get to work but all the information is there for ya! Hope that makes sense! I've also added a ton of the crafting slots, as well as a few new healing ones. Sorry for the confusion!
Attachments
BLUE_REFLECTION V3.5.CT
(22 KiB) Downloaded 533 times

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Awesome! I'll give it a shot. Thanks a ton!

Edit: The materials code works great and not sure about healing yet. Apparently I have no healing items haha. Unfortunately, the stats don't work. They change fine, but the game crashes if you max them all out. It seems as if anytime you go over a legitimate amount, it instantly crashes. I tried to circumvent that by leveling up one to 30, learning all the skills, then resetting my level and stats back to default, then leveling up the next. No dice though. Lowering the stat erases all of the skills. I guess it really is impossible to get all of the skills.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:14 pm
Awesome! I'll give it a shot. Thanks a ton!

Edit: The materials code works great and not sure about healing yet. Apparently I have no healing items haha. Unfortunately, the stats don't work. They change fine, but the game crashes if you max them all out. It seems as if anytime you go over a legitimate amount, it instantly crashes. I tried to circumvent that by leveling up one to 30, learning all the skills, then resetting my level and stats back to default, then leveling up the next. No dice though. Lowering the stat erases all of the skills. I guess it really is impossible to get all of the skills.
Yeah, the game is really oddly coded. I didn't have this probably with the Atelier games or Nights of Azure. I have one last idea I can try but it honestly might take some scripting which I unfortunately have no clue how to do. So if my idea doesn't pan out hopefully someone else who's more skilled would be nice enough to take a look at it.

My1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by My1 »

apparently it doesnt work for me. most values are basically on their max values, some at zero, maybe an update broke it.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Just a bit info for those coming here looking for a way to unlock all the skill.

If you set all stats to 30 it will crash, as other have point out.
However, in order to unlock all skill, you didn't need to set to 30
You just need to set to 25.
(with exception for Hinako)

[Link]

Simply put like this :

For Yuzu & Lime, set all stats to 25. You get all their skill.
No need to set to 30 because there's no skill beyond 25.

For Hinako, you have to CHOOSE, set all stats to 25.
But either choose Attack to 30 OR Support to 30.
Don't set both to 30, it will crash.

I'm currently at the start of the game, no crash so far.

Anyway, thanks for the table.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

I've been planning to take another look at the game now that I've learned a lot more about CE. When I get some free time I'll take a look at redoing the table.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:07 pm
I've been planning to take another look at the game now that I've learned a lot more about CE. When I get some free time I'll take a look at redoing the table.
Nice. They haven't updated past 1.03 in a long while so safe to say the game is 'done'.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated. Completely redid the table with all the old stuff + new stuff. There's not a lot to be actually done with this game, so I'm gonna leave it at this. Enjoy.

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

can this unlock the dlc costumes, especially the pre-order one? just got the game and it seems i've gotta reach chapter 3 to unlock the changing room, but i'm not sure i'll reach that before the sale ends or the 2 hours refund time.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

twensk wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 pm
can this unlock the dlc costumes, especially the pre-order one? just got the game and it seems i've gotta reach chapter 3 to unlock the changing room, but i'm not sure i'll reach that before the sale ends or the 2 hours refund time.
Unlocking DLC normally isn't a CE thing. Its more of a Steam emulator thing, like CreamAPI or GreenLuma Reborn.

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

Thanks! I completely forgot creamapi was a thing...