[Request] Siralim Ultimate

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Siralim Ultimate

Post by Mochan »

Can confirm the Pointers and Perk Points work. I also got this table where I have the Addresses but couldn't find the pointers, so I need to Recalc address each time I restart the game b searching for one of the resources.

I already have it working for Favors and Emblems but same issue need to recalc, couldn't find the pointers. How did you find the pointers? Did you manually drill down for multilevel pointers? I'm also trying to learn this tot make cheat tables easier in the future. I tried using a pointer map as per the tutorial but couldn't find the static address.

When I used F5 to find out what accesses the address I only get a result for "movsdxmm0, [esi]" so it doesn't look like the right op.

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

Ok I'll follow that tutorial then. I can find pointers in some games but this one is a little harder.

By the way, for great science I will share my research. I've figured out how to find Creature XP, God Favor and Emblems. Well Emblems is just a simple Double search so no need to explain. God Favor and Creature is a bit more complicated. I can find the values just don't know how to make the pointers yet. :) If it helps you find the values then we all benefit. In the meantime I will study the pointer tutorial.

Hope you can send over some Pointer data for Emblems too because I have 4 values there (for Apoc, Azural, Venedon and Mortem) that reset already and I made the mistake of putting them in the millions, so I can't easily find them again. :P Pointers for those will allow me to easily recalculate the addresses again.

Here's a spreadsheet I made in Google sheets that will teach you how to find God Favor and Creature XP. Dev was sneaky Creature XP starts at 20, not 0. Which is probably why most people can't find the values.

[Link]

Spreadsheet should be shared to everyone but read-only. Make a copy so you can get control and make changes to the table so you can compute the values.

Good luck to you and to me!

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

For those who are interested, I have a "no pointers" table here which you can use to get Emblems and Favor.
Since I suck at finding pointers you need to do a little work before the table works. If you can search for values using basic CE search you'll be fine.

Basically there are three groups - Basic resources, Favor, and Emblem. (You can Ignore Basic resources and just use PunkCupcake's pointers for those).

But if you want to get all Emblems instantly, you can do this:

1. Search an Emblem in your current level as Value Type "Double" normally. For example, look for Apocranox Emblems as a Double in the starting area (Blood Grove). Once you find the value, add it to your Table. The address will go into CE's memory.
2. Then go into my table under --- Emblem --- and look for the "Apocranox Emblems" entry. Right click on it then press "Recalculate new addresses" Select "Change to address" and the address you searched for in step#1 should populate. If not type it in manually. Press "Change" and now all the entries in that group will be correct.

For Favor, you do the same but finding the initial value and Address is trickier; you'll need to use the table in the Google Sheets link in my previous post to find it if you are having trouble.

That is all. Hope this helps you guys. Will update with more stuff as I find it, and if I ever learn to find the pointers for this game I'll include it. Sorry I'm noob so the table is terrible.

SiralimUltimate-0.8.10-NoPointers.ct
(172.67 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Updated: Added all God Favor values and the Apoc Pointer if it works for you (couldn't get it to work)
SiralimUltimate-0.8.10-NoPointers.CT
(183.45 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Updated with God Avatar and Godspawn Addresses:
SiralimUltimate-0.8.10-NoPointers.CT.CT
(211.26 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Last edited by Mochan on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PunkCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PunkCupcake »

Small Update, added a pointer to Apos emblems. This pointer only works while you are in the inventory menu*!
Mochan feel free to use this to update your table since it looks nicer and you can probably grab all other emblems with this.
(I have no idea on how to do that lul, memory adresses still confuse the ever living f*k out of me)

Version 0.8.10

SiralimUltimate-0.8.10.ct
(120.42 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

That would make it much easier for others to use my table! But I can't figure out what the "inventory menu" is so I can't get the pointer to work. =_=
Once I do I'll update the table.

PunkCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PunkCupcake »

Mochan wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:19 am
That would make it much easier for others to use my table! But I can't figure out what the "inventory menu" is so I can't get the pointer to work. =_=
Once I do I'll update the table.
you just go ingame, press Q once to bring up the menu and then tab out to CE.
it should show the proper address.

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

Hmm, this one doesn't seem to work for me unfortunately. Here's to hoping I figure out how to find pointers too. :)

Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cyborg009 »

@PunkCupcake, thank you very much for the table. works great.
When I was at the "dungeon merchant", the ones with large wine barrels in the back and tables full of food. As I was buying artifact items, changing resources would show on currency, but the merchant somehow tracks them separately. Other than that, it's beautiful!

GeorgeSoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeorgeSoy »

Does anyone have a save file in the post game they could upload?

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

anyone found out the required items addresses?
its dodgy af, new project=new address

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

Project Items are a simple Double search, but each new project creates a new set of values so you can't find pointers for them. We need someone actually good at creating hacks to write a script for it.

But for instance if you need 25 Chocolate Bars it's simple to get a bar, search for it, get another one, and find the address then set it to 25.

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

GeorgeSoy wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:42 am
Does anyone have a save file in the post game they could upload?
Here you go fam.
SiralimU-PostgameFloor131.7z
(27.4 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
PW is Mochan

Has tons of mats and Emblems. All Specs unlocked. Have Laglor but no other Godspawn at the moment. Floor 130ish and monsters are level 300ish. Needs moar Legendary Crafting Mats -- hard to figure that out.

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

I have updated the table above (the No Pointers table, see a few posts above) with some additional features.

1. Monster Summon Mana is a simple 0-100 search. I have included addresses for all the Godspawns and Avatars and some monsters. You still need to find one of the "easy to find" monsters like an Amphisbaena or an Apis Defender and search it for Double "100" then summon it, then search "0" and find the correct address. After that Recalculate as usual and the table will point to the mana summon values of everyone else in the table.

2. God Relics are also a simple search, I included the table there for easy manipulation of their empower levels. Piety is super easy to find so this isn't really needed but it's there for convenience. Sometimes you also want to derank the relics so that works here too you can just set it back to level 0 or level 10 or whatever.

nightmareLVX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmareLVX »

cant get anything but the resources to work on any of the tables

Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cyborg009 »

Mochan wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:04 am
Needs moar Legendary Crafting Mats -- hard to figure that out.
Can you list the names of a few of those mats or provide a screenshot of the menu showing them. Cause I have no clue what those are.