Fairy Tail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Fairy Tail

Post by mordaki987 »

hoodlum whats happening is the avatars don't show in game after placing members in party example being i'm trying to add in to the party and fully unlock Laxus and gildarts but as i said i'm having no luck with avatars matching up or even seeing any changes when i edit the party

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

hot sure if youve seen my reply cyber the instructions i got were from vg trainers a post of your part editor ct i tried folowing the instructions but still ran into problems it would be nice if that long list of party mebers if you put that x near all of em they all were checked they got added in oh well i guess i will figure it out and get it to work eventually

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

not sure if i should give up here or what i though somene might be nice enough maybe to upload or share a save game star of new game with all characters modded in fully unlocked and fully playable haven't seen anthinh yet in that real anf i'mm bing hone with that fact that i'm having a devil of a time using the party egitor mysel if it were possible to add in a character and unlock it anf make it fully playable through player status i would give it a try but i can't figure out the editor to save my life here is a screenshot of me trying <a href="[Link] src="[Link]" alt="fairy-party-editor" border="0"></a> not even sure if i'm doing things correctly.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

alright cyber i thin k i've figured it out and i hope you can confirm. copy the 8 byte charcter id into the avatar section the also click 8 chacter id into character slot from there is has ro do with the revruitable end poin it shows the charcet in slot one bu the chacter has like 4000 hitpoints and is at level one after that the game closes to desktop and i can't do any savein before the game vloses to dedsktop so something goes into the criutable memory intstar and end point for things to work correctly what values go into init star and endpoint?

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Thanks for the table, wish it had a loot/item multiplier too :(. Does inf battle items mean they go to 999 in battle or can i use them infinitely while in battle? Second option would be great.