OUTRIDERS Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
bmiller62
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by bmiller62 »

And you're updated? Because I'm launching from the WIN64 and I'm not having any luck running any trainer or table. That's really odd. I do appreciate you trying it though. I'm just stuck.
Last edited by bmiller62 on Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

bmiller62 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:50 pm
And you're updated? Because I'm launching from the WIN64 and I'm not having any luck running any trainer or table. That's really odd. I do appreciate you trying it though. I'm just stuck
Yep, in the picture I showed you can see the Update Screen (in-game one) in the back that shows the Patch Notes and I have CE connected to the Process.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

I can confirm that I am experiencing a similar issue where launching the game directly from the Win64 folder is causing the trainer to not function.

I notice that when I launch from the Win64 folder, I no longer get the "Failed to create GameClient Instance/EAC Error" pop-up that I used to get. It just loads the game up normally without ever showing that pop-up. Then when I have the trainer open and hit "F1" to enable it... it does nothing.

I'll keep troubleshooting it to see if I can figure out what is specifically happening. Just wanted to put my experience out there in case anyone else is having a similar issue.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:56 pm
I can confirm that I am experiencing a similar issue where launching the game directly from the Win64 folder is causing the trainer to not function.

I notice that when I launch from the Win64 folder, I no longer get the "Failed to create GameClient Instance/EAC Error" pop-up that I used to get. It just loads the game up normally without ever showing that pop-up. Then when I have the trainer open and hit "F1" to enable it... it does nothing.

I'll keep troubleshooting it to see if I can figure out what is specifically happening. Just wanted to put my experience out there in case anyone else is having a similar issue.
i tried around and this works:
download the eac launcher here : viewtopic.php?p=179917#p179917
important : start steam as ADMIN
now replace the EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe and start the game from steam.

i can attach and scan without problems.

Jordo24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jordo24 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:42 pm
Jordo24 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:17 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:43 pm

My EAC is still bypassed.
Spoiler

All my items are still there, and they have millions of Damage/Armor Rating.
can you link to the trainer / cheat table you use currently for me and others to use?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15450

NOTE: I have not released all the options that are shown in the picture.
bmiller62 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:30 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:43 pm
I'm running it from WIN64 but I can't get the Idlehands (your) table to work. I've been using it fine until this latest update (amazing work, btw). Now EAC is in like all the folders.
I ran it from Steam (Bypassed by the file rename method) and WIN64 folder to test, both worked fine for me. Also the EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe file in the root folder has been there since the Demo's release (the update didn't change anything to the file), same as the EAC Folder.
What do you mean you ran the game from win64?

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

ODimm wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:33 pm
AWarInternal wrote:

Apologies, but when I download the EAC .rar (where the EAC Launcher you mentioned is presumably located), it gets flagged by Windows Defender as a trojan. I understand that these modified game files and launchers can be flagged by AV systems and are often safe. But decided to not download it for now.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

AWarInternal wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:20 am
ODimm wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:33 pm
AWarInternal wrote:

Apologies, but when I download the EAC .rar (where the EAC Launcher you mentioned is presumably located), it gets flagged by Windows Defender as a trojan. I understand that these modified game files and launchers can be flagged by AV systems and are often safe. But decided to not download it for now.
Update: I was able to get the trainer to work by doing the following: Swap the names of "EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe" and "OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe" in your game install location folder.

After making that edit and then launching the game directly from the Win64 folder, I get the EAC Error pop-up again and the trainer works fine.

Hope that helps anyone who might experience this issue.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

So basically you're saying the first method in the main post works? Cool.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The DLL I posted for Halo Master Chief Collection works fine with this game. Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and you're set. No need for other settings or exe replacing.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:19 am
The DLL I posted for Halo Master Chief Collection works fine with this game. Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and you're set. No need for other settings or exe replacing.
The dlls don't work for me. The game just shuts down before even opening.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here:

EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip
no pass
(1.86 KiB) Downloaded 3236 times

Rename the original DLL files from your EasyAntiCheat folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS Demo\EasyAntiCheat) to .BAK and extract there the ones from the archive. You should have it like this:

In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk?

Again.. if the authentication mechanism uses/will use eac_server64.dll, you're fucked :) This bypass method WILL. NOT. WORK. Got it? Good.

P.S.: And the ASM source-code... taken from MCC, like I said.. I've done 1 small adjustment so the right offset is used when reading the launch parameters. The crash Idlehands88 mentioned. No idea why it didn't crash for me.. but now should be good to go.

SayNOtoEAC.zip
(9.17 KiB) Downloaded 647 times

shadowz2019
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowz2019 »

Hey idle awesome new updated table but what does Guarded Difficulty Level do cause I know world tier 15 is how difficult the enemies are does that just do the same thing ?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

shadowz2019 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:02 pm
Hey idle awesome new updated table but what does Guarded Difficulty Level do cause I know world tier 15 is how difficult the enemies are does that just do the same thing ?
No idea, I think it's just for the main game. Maybe it's for the Difficulty of the Endgame stuff? The Guarded Difficulty was listed in the Objects Dump file of the game, but beyond that I have no idea the real purpose of it lol. Just left it in incase it is used later on.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

shadowz2019 wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:16 pm
shadowz2019 wrote:
No idea, I think it's just for the main game. Maybe it's for the Difficulty of the Endgame stuff? The Guarded Difficulty was listed in the Objects Dump file of the game, but beyond that I have no idea the real purpose of it lol. Just left it in incase it is used later on.
With all due respect can you move the discussion of your table to your thread? Thanks :)

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

Any tips for keeping the legos and not get any problem when the game lauches?