Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

WarmMachine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:06 am
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
Thank you, can you update the CT form of the author (DrummerIX) on page 12?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=165#p36274.

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition (Steam)>Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)>Hero Damage Multiplier and Enemy Damage Multiplier

Not available in the latest version of the Final Fantasy XV (Steam) DLC <comrades> mode, request an update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RoxasZX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoxasZX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:01 pm
MarcoReckless wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:18 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 pm

The attire editor is mind blowing, you can have black hood effect without having black hood xD
How do you get it to work without crashing? Mine crashes if I enable an option and I load up my save.
I just changed Value 2, or whatever it's called, re-equiped it and it works.
Still keeps crashing on attire editor you might have to check it or give a better explanation on how your table works

RoxasZX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoxasZX »

RoxasZX wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:04 pm
All tables are not working anymore since the game has been updated today
I take back what I said it was an issue on my end.

lordmajo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordmajo »

can someone help me, the game always crashes when selecting it

ffxv_s.exe+ 74BB141 Change of movdqa [r11+70],xmm0
ffxv_s.exe+ C6E0AA Change of movdqa [rdi+70],xmm0

Sorry for my bad english

DevilliveD89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DevilliveD89 »

Great Table works like a charm.
Thx for the work^^

MalcomeRoss1013
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MalcomeRoss1013 »

RoxasZX wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:35 pm
RoxasZX wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:04 pm
All tables are not working anymore since the game has been updated today
I take back what I said it was an issue on my end.
What was it?

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Oh this is such an amazing table yet it doesn't seem to run properly. I tried all versions I could find, drummerIX's still work but the all-in-one is the one I'd really like. :/ I could swear the 1.30 version from a few sites back worked until not long ago, a few days back... not anymore. :/ Main screen first doesn't enable the main script, second times it does but crashes on load start.

Darkone909
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkone909 »

i cant get all outfits to check what am i doing wrong?

Darkone909
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkone909 »

cant get alloutfits to check ????

Darkone909
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkone909 »

dexo wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 pm
FadeTM wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:42 am
Thanks for your hard work!
is it possible for one of you to add the option "add guest member to the party"?
The guests that can be added are:
1) Iris
2) Ardyn (no battle)
3) Cor 1
4) Cor Old
5) Kingsglaive PG character "Glaive"
6) Aranea
7) Umbra
8) Ravus

and of course Prompto, Ignis, Gladio

maybe there are more, for example Gentiana, but you have to check. On the PS4 version there was Gentiana and Titan

Thanks!
This!! It’s what I’ve been waiting for.
Ps4 also has your custom Glaive, IIRC... That would be so cool
cant get all outfits to check

revelated
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revelated »

ok so, hopefully someone chimes in (I'm not really hopeful, but yeah).

PROBLEM

Using Made by WarmMachine's table. The table DOES work. But there's a bug somewhere and I cannot track down specifically what or where.

When you execute the Main Script, it appears to basically be "Preloading" everything, so that it can enable the other scripts.

But if you just enable Main Script (nothing else), then go into the game and go to Menu --> Gear --> anyone other than Noctis and choose their main Technique (first option) - the game crashes. Every time. Or if you execute a Technique with anyone including guests, it will crash during execution.

If you don't enable Main Script, this all works fine. So I know it's something with that preload.

Right now, I only really need Cheat Engine to adjust the enemy level ratio, so I'm going to toy with clearing everything EXCEPT that code.

My question is, does anyone with much better skills than me know what's wrong? Is it an easy fix?

SOLVED - nevermind.

The Main Script has an enable entry for "Unlock All Techniques" - I assume there are some dummy entries in there that the game doesn't like, because removing that snippet of script allows everything to work.

Now I just need to find out where this letter "C" hotkey is because it's driving me nuts.

TFFMystics
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TFFMystics »

Hey guys, when i use Zendlalongka's cheat table from page 111 and WarmMachine's cheat table from page 108, my game crashes. Does anyone how to fix it ? Or perhaps those cheat tables are outdated ?

xzzxzzz99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xzzxzzz99 »

thank you
Last edited by xzzxzzz99 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xzzxzzz99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xzzxzzz99 »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm
This script unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin.
It already includes the Twitch exclusives from the post above.
The Half-Life items are unlocked without needing to subscribe to their broken workshop items.
Additionally, there is a secret Intel 8700K pack which never got released. It includes a HP-8700K Booster and a MP-8700K Booster.

There are two ways to use the script:
  • Activate it anytime before or during the logo splash screens
  • Activate it, load a save game, return to title screen
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list. Anyone with information or files from the console please do share them with me.

Update on Limited Time Events: Based on what I found, the PC versions is missing the scripted DLC files for the Moogle Chocobo Carnival and Assassin Festival. They should be located in "datas://level/DLC_ex/mog" and ""datas://level/DLC_ex/feather". Thus, we probably won't ever see these events on PC until someone can get at the files from the console update versions while the events were still ongoing. Plus, there will most likely be some conversion needed to port them over, which would require us to have full knowledge of the EARC and XMB2 formats in order to repackage only the needed loose files. Anyway, anyone who can dump files for patch 1.15 would be most appreciated.
thanks
Last edited by xzzxzzz99 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xzzxzzz99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xzzxzzz99 »

kaintvc wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:49 pm
anyone test script by predprey unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin. still work work with latest steam version ?
Hey, have you tried now? Latest version of steam