Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by KS212 »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:39 pm
I have already tried that as a possible solution but it still would be more convenient to have a way to edit the point since you purposely have to avoid getting any titles unless you want a permanent exclamation mark on your menu.
Its not permanent, you can always reset your point allocation with an item. Otherwise yeah I get you, I've already reset about 5 times.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fakepixiv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fakepixiv »

I've tried searching google but couldn't find anything but, is it possible to search in the dropdown menu for the equipment editor to find a specific item instead of having to scroll through the entire thing?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

fakepixiv wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:44 am
I've tried searching google but couldn't find anything but, is it possible to search in the dropdown menu for the equipment editor to find a specific item instead of having to scroll through the entire thing?
sort of a search
- For Coders > Lists > listEquipment
- right click > Set / Change dropdown selection options
- uncheck: Disallow manual input

You can now double click on the dropdown value and type for example "scroll"
but instead of clicking OK, press the down arrow button (dunno how it's called), the list will advance to "Scroll of the Demon"

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

fakepixiv wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:44 am
Can also open the ct file in notepad or whatever and search through it that way to find what you want.

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

Hello everyone, can you please tell me if there is any way to change the bonuses of yokai soul essences? Which they give

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

My game CTDs when ever I try to reach level 750 and bugs out on the focus level screen. Any reason why it does so? I just use unlimited amrita. I turned CE and the scripts off and tried again, still the same result. Any solution to this? Im just keeping my character on level 749 just to stay away from the focus level screen CTD.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

kijin wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:33 am
My game CTDs when ever I try to reach level 750 and bugs out on the focus level screen. Any reason why it does so? I just use unlimited amrita. I turned CE and the scripts off and tried again, still the same result. Any solution to this? Im just keeping my character on level 749 just to stay away from the focus level screen CTD.
maybe this helps for you, dunno i haven't had any problems while using RivaTuner
pulot2 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:03 am
help my game crash every time i open focus stat window... you get focus stat after you lvl to 750..... but every time i open that focus stat page to upgrade it.... game crash...

nevermind..... just turn off riva tuner stat everything fine.......

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

soul cores possible edited?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Scan21 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:34 am
soul cores possible edited?
If you had actually tried to use the cheat table and tried out the one item editing script that's in there you would've already seen that yes, you can edit soul cores.

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:49 am
kijin wrote:
maybe this helps for you, dunno i haven't had any problems while using RivaTuner
pulot2 wrote:
help my game crash every time i open focus stat window... you get focus stat after you lvl to 750..... but every time i open that focus stat page to upgrade it.... game crash...

Dunno, I never had Riva tuner or any other 3rd party apps running in the background. Tried turning off most apps, still no go. I guess Ill have to leave focus level alone.

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

kijin wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:58 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:
kijin wrote:
pulot2 wrote:

Dunno, I never had Riva tuner or any other 3rd party apps running in the background. Tried turning off most apps, still no go. I guess Ill have to leave focus level alone.
I have the same problem with crashing once the focus stat window is unlocked as well. I don't have programs like Riva Turner installed. Did you guys use the level break cheat at all because I did and I'm gonna assume that is the cause of the crashing. I have a few ideas on what might be causing it. It's either due to the latest update 1.27 because a lot of people are complaining about constant crashes related to the text in game or it's because you're trying to unlock it before NG+

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:43 am
kijin wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:58 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:

I have the same problem with crashing once the focus stat window is unlocked as well. I don't have programs like Riva Turner installed. Did you guys use the level break cheat at all because I did and I'm gonna assume that is the cause of the crashing. I have a few ideas on what might be causing it. It's either due to the latest update 1.27 because a lot of people are complaining about constant crashes related to the text in game or it's because you're trying to unlock it before NG+
Hey i used the level break as well, but i have no problems with the focus window... ( game language english )

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

What difficulty are you on right now? I think being on Dream of the Samurai is what causes the crash? It might be because we haven't unlocked the DLC 3 which is what raises the level cap to 750.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am
What difficulty are you on right now? I think being on Dream of the Samurai is what causes the crash? It might be because we haven't unlocked the DLC 3 which is what raises the level cap to 750.
Just Dream of the Samurai,, first chapter
Last edited by Toga on Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

kabytos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kabytos »

Hey guys, any idea how i can edit character stats on level up screen? I have two type of problem: when i search adress befor applying upped stats i have only black adress, it's work but resets after re-enter in game and rolls back to default stats. When i searching after applying new stast, i found green stats called nioh.exe+xxx, after i change it games just crush :( (Sorry for my bad english)