League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Yurippie »

Tiffany wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:02 pm
You guys need to be super careful with the shard thing... you can buy & grind ascension gear at Santonia Island if you get too much but you can't do anything about the BP it gives you and you should definitely not use it on the map if you get an insane amount. You'll 100% get your stuff wiped like that Creed guy if not banned outright.
Hopefully they will wipe my account instead of banning me because of the insane BP. So I can start over. Grinding awakening level and guardian level is not time consuming atm.

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

Creed was banned Cuse he was beeing blantly Open about hes cheats on discord and discussing them on discord if he stayed low maybe he could get away with it...

Tho now begs the question..is it safe tho? Ain't there a check for the shards and how much shards you have that they could find out?

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

It's probably dangerous if you kill too much with the cheat activated. I suggest you only kill a bit, then wait until you get the shards, and repeat until you get the amount you want. Don't be too greedy.

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

kyoran wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:35 pm
Creed was banned Cuse he was beeing blantly Open about hes cheats on discord and discussing them on discord if he stayed low maybe he could get away with it...

Tho now begs the question..is it safe tho? Ain't there a check for the shards and how much shards you have that they could find out?
Seems like he asked for it. There probably is a check for both coins and shards because you can't modify them directly. But so far no bans with over 800m coins. It's been like what a week?
susahnamanya wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:48 pm
It's probably dangerous if you kill too much with the cheat activated. I suggest you only kill a bit, then wait until you get the shards, and repeat until you get the amount you want. Don't be too greedy.
The thing is I only killed 1 filth and it gave me 6m shards. So there is no telling how much will it give after every check.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:08 pm
removed the training progress until i can figure out a stable AOB.

shards double every kill, so don't kill too much stuff between green messages, or you will underflow.

did you know that epic loot box quantity is stored as a float? It is also 8 bytes after the rare loot box quantity. I think you can buy everything with shards, though.
can't make it work at all :( :(

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

something is wrong with the shards doubling it gives away more then it should

bkpedrobk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bkpedrobk »

I wanted an xp, every time I quit the game and enter my guardian level back to 1 and I didn't use Neqsil's Assembly-CSharp, I used my own, the xp boost table doesn't work for me :(

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

kyoran wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Bruh, don't forget whatever so called 'anti-cheat system' they implement, we can just delete entirely XD

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

bkpedrobk wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:39 pm
I wanted an xp, every time I quit the game and enter my guardian level back to 1 and I didn't use Neqsil's Assembly-CSharp, I used my own, the xp boost table doesn't work for me :(
Hmm, have you got the backup .dll? If so try going back to it and seeing if your exp will stay after you restart.

The potential cause is from fiddling too much with the exp maths... that's how I ended my exp entirely :D

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:08 pm
did you know that epic loot box quantity is stored as a float? It is also 8 bytes after the rare loot box quantity. I think you can buy everything with shards, though.
Are they stored as float? I tried searching a few times & never ended up finding them.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

so we have daily challenges beat, shards beat, spawning items in is still a problem imo tho. changing a number in dnspy, logging on, killing a stronghold boss, log off, and repeat is very tedious

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm
bkpedrobk wrote:
Hmm, have you got the backup .dll? If so try going back to it and seeing if your exp will stay after you restart.

The potential cause is from fiddling too much with the exp maths... that's how I ended my exp entirely :D
can you guys please finish the ID list? sigh. it ends around 700-800ish. I shouldve typed it down and passed it to you but I was feeling lazy. and then something glitchy happeend and i lost a bunch of my shit. now i have to get it again and i dont want to bother going through the ids again.

Poex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poex »

007 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:39 pm
BongBongYeah wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:35 pm
Please have a look at the DoPurchase function(s)
i've messed with them but only have managed to do free purchases UIwise. i can not equip anything nor will it be synced to the account.
All i did was basically changing the last else to the contents of the if (SteamInit.instance.PurchaseSuccess)" condition.

oh yeah SteamInit.instance.UpdateOwnItem(); triggers an update which will prevent the "fake successfull" purchase. It is in SteamInit, but that wouldn't compile for me, evenb if left untouched.
Don't do that.
Why not?

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 pm
Neqsil wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm
bkpedrobk wrote:

can you guys please finish the ID list? sigh. it ends around 700-800ish. I shouldve typed it down and passed it to you but I was feeling lazy. and then something glitchy happeend and i lost a bunch of my shit. now i have to get it again and i dont want to bother going through the ids again.
I am on vacation... sry, once I am back I will finish it in one day XD

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

spawning items is fairly easy once you find the address of one item.

just fiddle with the ID. sometimes the UI doesn't update, so you have to put the quantity at 0 and then back to a positive number to force update.
ID # 0
67 999 0