Soda Dungeon 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
meelzonwhealz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Soda Dungeon 2 [Steam]

Post by meelzonwhealz »

The one hit kill kind of breaks when I get to the janitor in the dungeon. His health doesn't budge.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Mikaboshi wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:50 pm
my game freezes when i use the max mastery xp on stage clear anyway to fix this?
meelzonwhealz wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:40 pm
The one hit kill kind of breaks when I get to the janitor in the dungeon. His health doesn't budge.
yea the extra stuff from Maxes21 all seem to not work correctly and can cause the game to come to a standstill making the game have to be forced closed. Tried each cheat from his section (only ticking the one I was testing and not the others) and each one would cause the lockup.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

its a shame maxes max mastery doesnt work :\

maxes21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maxes21 »

I reviewed the XP mastery, and it appears something was added to stop it from working.

MONO required - Attached is a new method/trigger, complete any floor and all classes get Max mastery. Also used full injection vs AOB, i kept getting random memory values,. Will not work well in tutorial mode (until you get carp).

I'll review the one hit kill. The script is doing a compare to check for the enemy value and then sets HP to 0, ill need to check for the janitors value and add that condition.

**I found/fixed the trigger, but i cant use a full injection. unfortantly i dont wont be able to resolve this as something odd is happening with the injection overwriting more values then it should.
Attachments
SodaDungeon Xpmastery Updated.CT
(112.39 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Lorde Targaryen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lorde Targaryen »

The addictions from maxes21 not working here. Others are fine
thanks

Also... if someone can explain how Battle Manager works. I active and try to use but game freezes :lol:

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Lorde Targaryen wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:56 pm
Also... if someone can explain how Battle Manager works. I active and try to use but game freezes :lol:
BattleManager is a bit useless in it's current state. The most you can do with it is edit the amount of keys you have and battle credits. If I recall, I think you can adjust some gear of your party members but it's nothing worth doing. It's just in there right now because I'm too lazy to delete it or make it better. But should you want to use it, activate it in a dungeon. Only thing I can think of for it crashing is either an old cheat engine version is being used, you are on windows 7 or there is a version difference. Then again, it could be none of those.

hehwer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hehwer »

hi can u update table pls? now max item drop not work in 1.0.5 I'd be very grateful for the update. thanks

Zatch28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zatch28 »

Hullo, hope this isn't a bother, but it appears that the source code doesn't work anymore. It might just be a device problem, but just thought I might give you a heads up! :)

redlink2579
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redlink2579 »

also when i try to enable two scirpt at the same time ce are attemp to crush is there anyways to fix it?

redlink2579
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redlink2579 »

so on lastest version of game some of scirpt are get disable because of the scirpt are not what it except so it not work

redlink2579
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redlink2579 »

so there is problem with address 1800F538B the thing is scirpt are not what it except to work with

nukyalur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nukyalur »

Anyone else edit Assembly-CSharp.dll directly? Gold + xp multipliers are public. I like low hanging fruit

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

Could we see any updates for god mode/one shot? Whenever I turn them off the game stop working. And you cant even leave the dungeon this way

Aliver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aliver »

Not sure if this is even in TC interests anymore but there was an update today (yesterday technically) so unless im just doing things wrong, a few options dont work.

Gavril2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gavril2 »

Seems like a fun game. Appreciate the cheat table. Currently, the only thing working on it is the "Sell for Massive Quantity" cheat. Though, this alone makes the game much easier.