Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Demo

Post by Idlehands88 »

enaske wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:23 am
Just wish someone would make a small guide for the Armor. I only own White Armor so it looks quite complicated to add Stats etc.

Would be nice to craft some sweet Armor Set for Launch.
I made a tutorial on how to find the Armor IDs, if that's what you mean: viewtopic.php?p=180832#p180832

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

onyxius wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:54 am
For the loot drop numbers, I'm only dropping legendries or blues, how do you get purples to drop or can you only buy the purples from the vendor?
you cant get purples from vendors any more! There was a back end update to the demo!

"Epic items will no longer appear in shops and vendors (within the demo)."

source: [Link]

thoraximus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thoraximus »

onyxius wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:54 am
For the loot drop numbers, I'm only dropping legendries or blues, how do you get purples to drop or can you only buy the purples from the vendor?
Actually, getting Epics are easier now. Since they blocked Legendaries from dropping in chest just use the loot cheat and set the game to Tier 15. If you want to get them even easier set your character level over 10, then 20, then 30 and do the chest run. I found different Epics drop at certain levels. I was also able to set my character lvl to 40 and then 50 but didn't play long either so I'm not sure about those. But if you do you will need to edit the drops back to level 9, as that will give you the best chance of carrying them over to the full game when released.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Updated as of 3/12 -- In order to bypass EAC, change name of OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping to EAC_Outriders.exe and EAC_Outriders to OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping. Directly launching game from folder without name switch no longer works.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 860000023 »

Still valid

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SendMe wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:26 am
Updated as of 3/12 -- In order to bypass EAC, change name of OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping to EAC_Outriders.exe and EAC_Outriders to OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping. Directly launching game from folder without name switch no longer works.
See this one instead: viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985. Cheers!

Batman8432
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Batman8432 »

Hey.
What did you guys do so far to get the most out of cheat engine and the game?
Since the game will take over everything from the demo, what are the things that are most important to edit?
Having a bunch of legendaries is nice but they are all level 9 and will be obsolete in no time when full game releases.
I also think the max scrap you can have is 25.000!
Am I right?
And legs only drop as weapons, havent seen a leg armor drop so far!?

Oh and btw. nice work and nice find to everyone here! Big thanks.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Batman8432 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:32 pm
Hey.
What did you guys do so far to get the most out of cheat engine and the game?
Since the game will take over everything from the demo, what are the things that are most important to edit?
Having a bunch of legendaries is nice but they are all level 9 and will be obsolete in no time when full game releases.
I also think the max scrap you can have is 25.000!
Am I right?
And legs only drop as weapons, havent seen a leg armor drop so far!?

Oh and btw. nice work and nice find to everyone here! Big thanks.
You can change the items to any level you want, plus ingame you will be able to upgrade your items to boost their levels. So your Level 9 items could stay leveled with you. You can also change the damage of the weapons to like 1mil and kill everything in 1 hit if you so choose. You can also change the Item IDs of Armors into the Legendary Armors, only a few Legendary weapons drop in the demo.

Batman8432
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Batman8432 »

Well, I'm curious if they really tracked everyone down or just say they knew who cheated. I watched a stream yesterday and some people have 70 or more legendaries no problem. Well just because they stream it doesnt mean they are not cheating. But I am very curious to see what my account looks like and whether I should activate the game or not on April 1st.

[Link]

Batman8432
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Batman8432 »

Did anyone test it yet. Does it still work with the full version!?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Batman8432 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:42 pm
Did anyone test it yet. Does it still work with the full version!?
Most options broke, I've updated almost all of them, haven't posted it yet.

Batman8432
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Batman8432 »

They detected me as a cheater, sadface. The only thing I did was get some legendaries and some dmg boost. Stayed at level 7 and didnt tweak any characters.
I hope its really just the matchmaking that they disabled for the account although its pretty fucked up.
But now I dont see any reason why not go full hardcore on the cheat. What else is there than play solo and have fun.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Batman8432 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:30 pm
They detected me as a cheater, sadface. The only thing I did was get some legendaries and some dmg boost. Stayed at level 7 and didnt tweak any characters.
I hope its really just the matchmaking that they disabled for the account although its pretty fucked up.
But now I dont see any reason why not go full hardcore on the cheat. What else is there than play solo and have fun.
Yeah if you are detected then you are just banned from multiplayer e.g matchmaking with other random players.

So if you dont play with other players then its no worries.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

Got cheat message right away? Because I am fine. Can Matchmake and everything, I am level 30 with everything unlocked.

Batman8432
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Batman8432 »

Well, I am not sure but I think they also kick you out when you try to do expeditions together.
While in the game and loaded in the map you cant matchmake, you can matchmake in the game menu.

I am using a trainer so far that has pretty all you need, like no ammo and rapid fire and unl. heath.