Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by AeroShok999 »

yes2u3no wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:16 pm
Is there a new version that's up to date with today's update? Because Arikado just removed the downloads to his tables due to personal reasons.
Why did he remove the UPLOADED tables? He could have easily left the uploaded tables online, my dawg. I see no reaSON to completely remove it all after he already uploaded it, makes no sense. Tell me what he was thinking?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AeroShok999 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Patchumz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Patchumz »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:24 pm
yes2u3no wrote:
Is there a new version that's up to date with today's update? Because Arikado just removed the downloads to his tables due to personal reasons.
Why did he remove the UPLOADED tables? He could have easily left the uploaded tables online, my dawg. I see no reaSON to completely remove it all if he already uploaded it, makes no sense. Tell me what he was thinking?
Yeah they're being extremely dramatic. Luckily someone snagged the 1.14 table (for game version 1.27) and uploaded it for everyone else that missed it. viewtopic.php?p=180357#p180357

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Patchumz wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
yes2u3no wrote:
Why did he remove the UPLOADED tables? He could have easily left the uploaded tables online, my dawg. I see no reaSON to completely remove it all if he already uploaded it, makes no sense. Tell me what he was thinking?
Yeah they're being extremely dramatic. Luckily someone snagged the 1.14 table (for game version 1.27) and uploaded it for everyone else that missed it. viewtopic.php?p=180357#p180357
I hope someone is to keep updating it for the future.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Patchumz wrote:
AeroShok999 wrote:
yes2u3no wrote:
BTW what happened?

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:05 pm
Patchumz wrote:
AeroShok999 wrote:

BTW what happened?
you can read it yourself in the last few pages. There was basically a small dispute and feelings were hurt.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

simon93 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:11 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
Patchumz wrote:

BTW what happened?
you can read it yourself in the last few pages. There was basically a small dispute and feelings were hurt.
Well in that case, you should pick up the mantle, don't let us down!

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:43 pm
simon93 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:11 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:

BTW what happened?
Well in that case, you should pick up the mantle, don't let us down!
Why? The existing table is already perfect for me. I don't want or need anything else. I'm just glad we got what we got from Arikado. It's a pity what happened and even though I think it might have been a tee bit petty to take down all the previous tables, I won't complain since he owes us nothing.

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

I am trying to figure out a way to unlock all the Smithing Texts and Arts of Combat in one go. Does anyone have experience making something like this?

Considering there is almost 400 of them, changing IDs 1 by 1 is not really optimal, and it looks like xarius did some tests on Page 44 of this thread that show that if you just swap IDs the game does not count the smithing text for the purposes of the record %, so the best way we have right now to get the game to record that % correctly is to drop the item and then pick it up. The record might be tied in some way to the popup that shows up when you get the texts in the first place.

I tried bulk adding them directly to my inventory, but you cant drop them so that does not really work for what I am going for. And my attempts to drop a droppable item and then swap the ID for it did not work well yet...

I'll keep doing more tests, but if anyone has any idea on how this could be made I would appreciate the insight!

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Z3nas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 am
I am trying to figure out a way to unlock all the Smithing Texts and Arts of Combat in one go. Does anyone have experience making something like this?

Considering there is almost 400 of them, changing IDs 1 by 1 is not really optimal, and it looks like xarius did some tests on Page 44 of this thread that show that if you just swap IDs the game does not count the smithing text for the purposes of the record %, so the best way we have right now to get the game to record that % correctly is to drop the item and then pick it up. The record might be tied in some way to the popup that shows up when you get the texts in the first place.

I tried bulk adding them directly to my inventory, but you cant drop them so that does not really work for what I am going for. And my attempts to drop a droppable item and then swap the ID for it did not work well yet...

I'll keep doing more tests, but if anyone has any idea on how this could be made I would appreciate the insight!
have u ever try my way? viewtopic.php?p=177654#p177654

basically what i said on that post is

1. Press Y (Drop) on random item like Herbal Remedy (at least need to have 2 quantity to pop up the confirmation)
2. Change the ID on the cheat engine
3. Press A (confirm to drop the item)
4. Take the item (u will get the item that u changed like secret arts popup or smithing text popup)

it will give the popup that u got the item, but idk abt the record and still need to do 1 by 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Z3nas wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:31 am

Uhh, looks like I misspoke. I played around with it and it looks like Set Bonuses do not behave just like Graces like I expected. Looks like the set bonuses look for specific associated pieces of gear before they actually trigger, it seems to be for this reason that you cannot stack multiple instances of the same set bonus on a single piece as it will not trigger the next instance without finding that other piece of correct gear. There is probably a simple way to bypass this but I do not know how to help with that.

Hopefully someone else in here has run into this issue and can comment further, meanwhile my suggestion would be to use the correct piece of gear for the set bonus you want. And use the special effects to make that piece of gear as similar as you can to the one you actually want to be using.
Correct in that set bonuses just literally look for specifically equipped pieces of gear. You cannot stack set bonuses directly.

What you can do is take the effects you want, and just stack them on MULTIPLE pieces of equipment. Like say if you wanted something like uh... Total Toughness 40% and you want to stack this, just put this effect once on every single piece of gear... helmet, torso, waist, gauntlet, etc... it will stack like that.

'Set bonuses' are pretty much meaningless outside of being an 'extra' page of predetermined bonuses. If you want a specific effect, just find that effect in the editor and put it on a piece of gear and call it a day.

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:33 am
Z3nas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 am

have u ever try my way? viewtopic.php?p=177654#p177654

basically what i said on that post is

1. Press Y (Drop) on random item like Herbal Remedy (at least need to have 2 quantity to pop up the confirmation)
2. Change the ID on the cheat engine
3. Press A (confirm to drop the item)
4. Take the item (u will get the item that u changed like secret arts popup or smithing text popup)

it will give the popup that u got the item, but idk abt the record and still need to do 1 by 1
Yes, I tried this and is the reason I made the post. Doing this 400 times seems very far from optimal. It is nice if you just want a handful of Combat Arts or Texts. But part of the issue with this method is that because you change the ID of the dropped item to an item of which you can only have 1, it drops all of them. In that example, even if you try to drop only 1 Herbal Remedy it will end up dropping all of them. Meaning you basically need 400 different droppable items as fodder to convert them. If we figure out a way to drop 1 item and have it piñata into the 400 you want then this method would be near perfect.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:33 am
Z3nas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:54 pm
If we figure out a way to drop 1 item and have it piñata into the 400 you want then this method would be near perfect.
Looking at loot drops atm, but not figured that out cause it need way more debugging.
In the meantime i've readed CIKOMELANTIK comment and based on that and the existing table here
's a stand alone work around for this... still far from optimal but well willing to share if it can help someone
** Rarity dropped can't be different as the selected item
** so for The Art of Combat or a Smithing Text you need to drop a purple one

anyway, i have a break from debugging (not from playing) this game
* ps better set quantity to high before ( i was too lazy to add that )
** ps disable "Set item quantity" in the existing table.. it shares AOB

Save your game saves first ( %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NIOH2\Savedata )
Attachments
1FRnioh 2 Change Drop Item into Selectable.CT
(68.09 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
Last edited by Messy6666 on Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

How to find the vallues and create ignore crafting requirements?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Aygul12345 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:27 pm
How to find the values and create ignore crafting requirements?
1: Find the quantity address of one of the required items. (Either yourself or just use some item highlighter script.)
2: Find what access it.
3: Craft something using that item.
4:

Now the hard part. Analyze the assy that referenced that address. Some will be just for display, some won't. You'll have to trace callstacks and such and determine which function checks the crafting requirements. The call count helps too. If it's 1 call per frame, it's most likely for display.

You can decompile the assy to C code with Ghidra or IDA Pro. This will help in determining what a function does, but it's still not easy. It'll make it easier than looking at raw assy most of the time.

And from there, figure out where/how to make it think you have the items. Maybe you just have to change a condition jump to always jump. Maybe you need to make a function always return true. Depends on the game and the complexity of the code.

But this is just a basic overview of what to look for. If you need more, I know you can find tut vids on Ghidra/IDA Pro.
It's probably easier to try this on another game with a simpler crafting system first. Nioh 2 lets the user chose exactly which requirements to include when crafting so it's more complicated. Like, is the check done before, after, or both, whilst using the slider to select ingredient amounts?

Yarger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yarger »

Is there a possible cheat to up the drop rate for Boss Skills?
Upping the normal drop rate or max rarity alone via other CT's still wont drop boss skill(s)