Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Demo

Post by Idlehands88 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:51 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:56 am
Updated table to include the Weapon ID and Weapon Variant ID to the Weapon Edit option.
How do I add extra stats or skills to armor and weapons? I tried copying the ID's form other weapons but they don't seem to add to the armor.
For adding Extra Stats you have to transfer the stats to the Empty Offset area, then change the Stats Address the the Empty Offset's Address and change the Number of Stats to how many you now have. The Skills you just copy/paste into Skill 1 or Skill 2 (you can't add more than 2)

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:06 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:51 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:56 am
Updated table to include the Weapon ID and Weapon Variant ID to the Weapon Edit option.
How do I add extra stats or skills to armor and weapons? I tried copying the ID's form other weapons but they don't seem to add to the armor.
For adding Extra Stats you have to transfer the stats to the Empty Offset area, then change the Stats Address the the Empty Offset's Address and change the Number of Stats to how many you now have. The Skills you just copy/paste into Skill 1 or Skill 2 (you can't add more than 2)
Hi, i am trying to change the armor ID to the legendary armor set IDs, but I am not sure how to correctly find those IDs, can you teach me how to find it if it is okay to you?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

They're patching the game to remove epics from vendors and legendaries from chests. Cheating is now the only way to get epics in the demo -.-

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:32 pm
They're patching the game to remove epics from vendors and legendaries from chests. Cheating is now the only way to get epics in the demo -.-
Works for me! sounds like another awesome reason of why I should use CE :D problem is I dont know how to get the IDs to change armor or add stats LOL

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

DocSquare wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:49 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Works for me! sounds like another awesome reason of why I should use CE :D problem is I dont know how to get the IDs to change armor or add stats LOL
Once they've applied this patch, if you gain legendary/epic gear after the patch you will most likely have your account reset.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:18 pm
DocSquare wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Once they've applied this patch, if you gain legendary/epic gear after the patch you will most likely have your account reset.
Yeah, legendaries can still drop outside of chests, so I don't think you'd be reset because of that, but epics (purples) you'd no longer be able to get, unless you stay on an old game version. Which is entirely possible if they don't require the latest version to play the game.

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

4x4F wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:32 pm
Rhark wrote:
DocSquare wrote:

Yeah, legendaries can still drop outside of chests, so I don't think you'd be reset because of that, but epics (purples) you'd no longer be able to get, unless you stay on an old game version. Which is entirely possible if they don't require the latest version to play the game.
I dont think they will reset anyone for having legends in ur inventory unless u have like 1000 of them. I have seen streamers get by farming over 30 legends and there is still a month left before the full game drops. Now as far as the purple gear maybe they can track when that gear was added to your inventory and I guess after the patch they might reset you for that. I honestly think they are just blowing up smoke to make the people that are not using CE feel good about them self. But we will c, I will take my chances since the worse that could happen is a reset of character and that's it..They wont ban potential revenue before we spend our money basic corporate mentality in a nutshell.

ThatOneGuyFrank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatOneGuyFrank »

DocSquare wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:41 pm
4x4F wrote:
Rhark wrote:

I dont think they will reset anyone for having legends in ur inventory unless u have like 1000 of them. I have seen streamers get by farming over 30 legends and there is still a month left before the full game drops. Now as far as the purple gear maybe they can track when that gear was added to your inventory and I guess after the patch they might reset you for that. I honestly think they are just blowing up smoke to make the people that are not using CE feel good about them self. But we will c, I will take my chances since the worse that could happen is a reset of character and that's it..They wont ban potential revenue before we spend our money basic corporate mentality in a nutshell.
Very true, I've had fun and done all sorts of experimenting with an alt that I know'll get reset, but my main I've just been AFK racking up hours so it seems a bit more legit. Of course we don't exactly know how they'll measure it, but all I know is they'll reset the obvious ones, and the ones that are pushing it they'll keep. It is a helluva lot easier to just leave some than wrongly reset people and have it blow up in their faces.

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

ThatOneGuyFrank wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:08 pm
DocSquare wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:41 pm
4x4F wrote:

Very true, I've had fun and done all sorts of experimenting with an alt that I know'll get reset, but my main I've just been AFK racking up hours so it seems a bit more legit. Of course we don't exactly know how they'll measure it, but all I know is they'll reset the obvious ones, and the ones that are pushing it they'll keep. It is a helluva lot easier to just leave some than wrongly reset people and have it blow up in their faces.
Thats what matters though enjoying your self by experimenting with different skills and mechanics in this demo. I dont know what they are going to base their resets on when the full game drops but I played for at least 50 legit hours of farming and just gaming. Even though I dont need the farm cause I have all the legos but I like to help friends out. I know some people will have 150 legends at the very least by the time this full game drops. I am not sure if the amount of legends will affect their decision on who gets reset but in all honestly is not even a big deal. I like the game enough that I can start a fresh character from scratch no problem.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

DocSquare wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:03 pm
Same too. I like the game so much is well from my time in the demo that whatever happens i'll still play even If i have to start fresh.

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

Captain America wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:41 pm
DocSquare wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:03 pm
Same too. I like the game so much is well from my time in the demo that whatever happens i'll still play even If i have to start fresh.
Amen to that! Lets enjoy this game for what is worth to each one of us in our own particular way. What happens at launch is irrelevant at this point and it shouldn't affect how we want to play this game, so PLAY ON!

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

FYI There's a table thread on the main forum now:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15450&p=180712#p180712

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:48 am
FYI There's a table thread on the main forum now:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15450&p=180712#p180712
Good looking out.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

Just wish someone would make a small guide for the Armor. I only own White Armor so it looks quite complicated to add Stats etc.

Would be nice to craft some sweet Armor Set for Launch.

onyxius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by onyxius »

For the loot drop numbers, I'm only dropping legendries or blues, how do you get purples to drop or can you only buy the purples from the vendor?