Re: Diablo III EC YuZu Version

Post by makotech222 »

Turk wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm
makotech222 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:14 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Any pointers in installing this on Ryujinx? I wanted to see the difference, as Yuzu lags and sound stutters. Youtube video or w.e. So far, I think hacking these emulators is a waste of time, not to mention the bugs and lag in the game. So I kinda see it as not worth my time. But I've not given up yet, so if I can make the experience a bit more stable and enjoyable, thus skipping over the boring steps (installing, configuring), I can worry/focus on other aspects that are more interesting.
Just download and extract ryujinx, open it for the first time, go to the appdata folder and copy over the keys and stuff from yuzu's appdata folder. [Link]
How do you get the nca files from the fitgirl release into Ryujinx?
Not sure what nca files are? You should only need prod.keys, title.keys, and shared_font.bin I think.

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

I copied the keys over. Ryujinx needs a firmware to run the game. The nca files are the files for Diablo 3 that Yuzu uses.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Turk wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:43 am
I copied the keys over. Ryujinx needs a firmware to run the game. The nca files are the files for Diablo 3 that Yuzu uses.
oh not sure, but i think thats copyrighted content, so you may have to find a source somewhere...

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

Yeah I kind of figured. I just bought a Switch and Diablo 3. But it looks like the kind that can't be jail broken yet. No worry.

KelDarim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KelDarim »

SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:16 am
micmic0000 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:01 am
@makotech222 - hi, i tried to scan float value so far it work for - for example - tried to increase my INT and VIT stats to 10B - it works well but it wont save the value when you exit the game not like the money mem hack using 4 bytes

so what i do example - INT is 200 i scan 200 first using float let it finish the scan / i either add an item or remove an item from equip with stats on item with intelligence (ex Wand with +10 intelligence) so if I remove that item when it was equipped my INT will become 190 for example, i scan again the 190 using float and usually i get 2 address from their I add them to the table in CE and change their value. You can go as high as +Inf value.

I hope my instruction is clear, if not ill just make a video later - do let me know - again im noob also to using Cheat Engine :)

screenshot - [Link]

Thats a very bad way of changing it. I tried that first too but at some point they try to reset always and if they cant or the memory alloc changes the games crashes.

Just use the save editor, location of the save file ("account.dat") is: C:\Games\Diablo III - Eternal Collection\user\nand\user\save\0000000000000000\0C7F5A7F5CFD826E7DC3AADF46176220\01001B300B9BE000 .

Just give yourself like few k paragon or modify the stats directly works perfect.
thank you so much for the link... but I'm kinda having a problem adding gold for my character... I cant seem to find the tab to add gold...

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Well unfortunately, I can't seem to write a good script table for this. Its just gonna end up being faster to manually search for mana (yields 3 float addresses, freeze all) and manually search for cooldown (yields 4 float values, freeze all). I'm not good enough with assembly to work out a script to do it automatically unfortunately, due to the emulator environment and the D3 anti cheat.

Survival
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Survival »

RikuNoctis wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:01 pm
Survival wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:54 am
the editor works really great huge thanks for the developers of D3Studio, but you have to exit from the game and load the save file from the editor and tweaks stuff back and forth, also you can't get an instant cooldown for the skills or infinite mana, we really need a cheat table for this game.
How are you able to correctly save the file?

Whenever I edit something, save and then relaunch yuzu the game says the save is corrupted.
don't edit too much, also do not edit something that doesn't apply to the base data of game, for example adding 3 socket on gear that doesn't exist in the base game can corrupt ur save file, this is why the game can't read the changes of the save file, you gonna end up corrupting ur save file or even you may end up on loading screen forever, though adding 3 socket on rings doesn't cause any problems, i suggest to undo the last edit.

mtsasuke1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mtsasuke1 »

any1 found a way to hack speedrun or magic %?
can't find the address

chotoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chotoo »

Can hack experience easily by searching for the amount of experience required to level up, and freeze it to a small value, e.g. 10. Acts as a 4 billion experience multiplier :)

alepiusaja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alepiusaja »

I hope someone can make a magic find editor for easy loot. I found codes in Tinfoil website but does not seem to work. I tried codes in Xenoblade and it works but Diablo got no luck :(

aminoaccount7th
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aminoaccount7th »

Good day guys, is this still relevant? cheat engine doesnt seem to work on yuzu anymore, or is it just me? when i try to get a value from the game and when i clicked the next search for the value, it doesnt give me anything. im using the 7.3 version of CE, can someone help? i just want to get the exp address

aminoaccount7th
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aminoaccount7th »

chotoo wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:03 am
Can hack experience easily by searching for the amount of experience required to level up, and freeze it to a small value, e.g. 10. Acts as a 4 billion experience multiplier :)
how exactly do you do that? once i clicked the next search, it wont give me any value, just a blank

cw7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cw7 »

It does work for me on CE 7.3, make sure you enabled MEM_MAPPED search in settings (scan options) of CE. I don't know about XP remaining, but if you try searching for some other stat value then it did work (float).

I also made some exefs mods for 2.6.10 version if you're interested in that instead (it gives 31x XP rate, and some other things).

Kmron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kmron »

Hi, Can we have a cheat engine Table for Diablo III Eternal Collection for the YuZu Emulator version?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:12 am
You can easily change everything you need with the save editor here : [Link]

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.
Tried it. Doesnt work. No clue why. nvm figured it out.

Edit: Nvm figured it out. You don't open the hero data directly.