Outriders Demo

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ThatOneGuyFrank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Demo

Post by ThatOneGuyFrank »

Ok, interesting, it's what I thought.
Last edited by ThatOneGuyFrank on Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

badnaffy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by badnaffy »

hey guys,
has someone a ce table to get better stuff from the vendor?
sometime he is selling purple items,
so maybe there is a way to increase this chance?
sry for my bad english :)

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Updated table to include the Weapon ID and Weapon Variant ID to the Weapon Edit option.
Attachments
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.CT
(65.41 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

NaCLY Af
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaCLY Af »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:56 am
Updated table to include the Weapon ID and Weapon Variant ID to the Weapon Edit option.
how do you get armor with 10 stats tho?

my current stats online with friends
Spoiler
[Link]

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

NaCLY Af wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:55 am
Idlehands88 wrote:

Spoiler
[Link]
I sent you a PM with my Discord info.

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 am
NaCLY Af wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:55 am
Idlehands88 wrote:

Spoiler
[Link]
I sent you a PM with my Discord info.
Could I get an invite as well please? Curious about this as well and would like further clarification.

Thank you in advance!

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

alxrite15 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:16 pm
ThatOneGuyFrank wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:07 pm
enaske wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:39 pm

The only items I need is Armor now =(

PS: Pretty sure you can bypass this account whipe ;)
Sad part is, we have to find a propper EAC Bypass once release is live.

I actually think they might check Level etc. so if you go back to a proper Level + keeping Items etc. it might be fine. But the more we guess here the more likely they read with us and might add it to their pattern.

Pretty sure we can get bypass the Savewhipe. If not, I hope some cheat company getting a Bypass, and they're not moving stuff to Server.

Right now I'm still missing Armors, but I actually think I'm not going to buy the game. I think even 20$ is to much xD

ThatOneGuyFrank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatOneGuyFrank »

enaske wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:31 pm
alxrite15 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:16 pm
ThatOneGuyFrank wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:07 pm

I actually think they might check Level etc. so if you go back to a proper Level + keeping Items etc. it might be fine. But the more we guess here the more likely they read with us and might add it to their pattern.

Pretty sure we can get bypass the Savewhipe. If not, I hope some cheat company getting a Bypass, and they're not moving stuff to Server.

Right now I'm still missing Armors, but I actually think I'm not going to buy the game. I think even 20$ is to much xD
Wonder how they'll go about it. "We would like to assure all regular players that we are able to identify cheaters with relative ease via our backend system and that their actions should not affect your regular playing or your co-op experience." From the most recent Dev Info on Reddit

alxrite15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alxrite15 »

ThatOneGuyFrank wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Wonder how they'll go about it. "We would like to assure all regular players that we are able to identify cheaters with relative ease via our backend system and that their actions should not affect your regular playing or your co-op experience." From the most recent Dev Info on Reddit
I would take this with a grain of salt. I am sure some will get wiped, but if you barely used this or just did some little stuff you should be ok. Now if you have 99999 of each shard or you have 80 legos or edited armor and such, I am sure something will happen. Other than that, you wont be banned. You will just start from day 1. Not a huge deal really.

JHUYASER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JHUYASER »

Squere Enix just post on Reddit, and they wrote that about Cheating :

"Cheating and players using obvious exploits.

We are aware of a handful of players who are using third party software to alter the game files and save data in their favour.

While we cannot go into details (in order to not give such players an insight into our systems), we would like to assure all regular players that we are able to identify cheaters with relative ease via our backend system and that their actions should not affect your regular playing or your co-op experience."

What does it mean really ?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

JHUYASER wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:24 pm

We are aware of a handful of players who are using third party software to alter the game files and save data in their favour.

While we cannot go into details (in order to not give such players an insight into our systems), we would like to assure all regular players that we are able to identify cheaters with relative ease via our backend system and that their actions should not affect your regular playing or your co-op experience."

It means don't worry about it, please buy our game.

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:28 pm
JHUYASER wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:24 pm

It means don't worry about it, please buy our game.
Exactly it means nothing! They have not gotten your money and wont ban any potential revenue. Worse thing they can do is reset your characters inventory and progression and in that case you start a fresh character no big deal.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

DocSquare wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:52 pm

Exactly it means nothing! They have not gotten your money and wont ban any potential revenue. Worse thing they can do is reset your characters inventory and progression and in that case you start a fresh character no big deal.
Well said, very similar to what I was thinking! +1

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
How do I add extra stats or skills to armor and weapons? I tried copying the ID's form other weapons but they don't seem to add to the armor.

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:51 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
How do I add extra stats or skills to armor and weapons? I tried copying the ID's form other weapons but they don't seem to add to the armor.
For me I first copy the desired ID to the last perk ID (For Armor the perk name should be something like "Extra Armor," Or you can count slot as Total perk count + 1 then copy the desired ID to the ID in that slot.) Then I change the "Value is Percent" flag to match with the ID and value increment the total count. Last, I did a SL.
Last edited by hzlleo123 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.