Valheim

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Valheim

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Kazicoon wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:23 am
Is there a possible way to make everything show up on the map? I accidentally reset my seed, that or gportal did it because all I did was restart the server and poof I'm on a new seed now lol. So any command or anything that makes all icons show on the map like merchant, bosses would be amazing
if u use cake-san table, there is discoverCloseLocation or something like that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

F5, type "imacheater" (no quotes). Enter. Then, "exploremap"; Enter.

Voila!

Source: [Link]

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 am

Voila!

No no no I'm not talking about in single player, I know that works in single player, I have a dedicated server but when you play online you can't use the "Cheat" commands such as god mode or anything, you can only ban people from the server and do basic commands.

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Kazicoon wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:17 am
Sigan wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 am

Voila!

No no no I'm not talking about in single player, I know that works in single player, I have a dedicated server but when you play online you can't use the "Cheat" commands such as god mode or anything, you can only ban people from the server and do basic commands.
Unless I'm misunderstanding how to use the "Activate in-game Console Commands thing in the cheat table

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I see. Well, one of the other solutions presented was to check out another cheat table. I hope one works for you, but there are also mods that allow you to share your map with other nearby players. So, if one of the other players has explored those points, you could install such a mod and have a solution there too...

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:22 am
I see. Well, one of the other solutions presented was to check out another cheat table. I hope one works for you, but there are also mods that allow you to share your map with other nearby players. So, if one of the other players has explored those points, you could install such a mod and have a solution there too...
I mean worst case senario I go around finding all the bosses again on a new seed, which opens up the exploration again :3 I was able to uncover the full map by changing the radius explore to 20000 and it actually just uncovers the full map just have to fly around and find everything again lol

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

LoLz... Yeah, I mean, sometimes these setbacks are annoyingly shitty, but other times it gives us a reason to invest more time in the game until the next patch and more content comes out :) Much love, to you, fellow player

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Kazicoon wrote:
Is there a possible way to make everything show up on the map? I accidentally reset my seed, that or gportal did it because all I did was restart the server and poof I'm on a new seed now lol. So any command or anything that makes all icons show on the map like merchant, bosses would be amazing
There's a script to change the explore radius for the map, just set it to a very high vale.

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Akira wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:26 am
Kazicoon wrote:
There's a script to change the explore radius for the map, just set it to a very high vale.
Yeah I did that but it doesn't show boss spawns and the merchant and such. That is what I'm trying to get to show on the map. But I'm not concerned about that right now, for some reason the World Script "Get Day" has stopped working, normally when I turn it on it auto goes to day, but now when I turn it on it does nothing

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Kazicoon wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:36 am
Yeah I did that but it doesn't show boss spawns and the merchant and such. That is what I'm trying to get to show on the map. But I'm not concerned about that right now, for some reason the World Script "Get Day" has stopped working, normally when I turn it on it auto goes to day, but now when I turn it on it does nothing
Yeh "Get Day" seems to be broken, I'll look into it.

Edit:
Fixed it, will be added in the next table update.

ds891
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ds891 »

Akira wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:21 pm
Kazicoon wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:36 am
Yeh "Get Day" seems to be broken, I'll look into it.

Edit:
Fixed it, will be added in the next table update.
Speaking of the next update, thanks for all your hard work Akira. I just had a quick suggestion. Would you be able to add a script where we can build for free with no resources but it only shows the items that we actually KNOW how to make? Meaning, if I haven't seen any wolves and their pelts, I wouldn't see the option to craft a wolf cape or wolf armor?

Not sure if I explained that correctly, let me know if you need me to explain any further :D

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

ds891 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:06 am
Speaking of the next update, thanks for all your hard work Akira. I just had a quick suggestion. Would you be able to add a script where we can build for free with no resources but it only shows the items that we actually KNOW how to make? Meaning, if I haven't seen any wolves and their pelts, I wouldn't see the option to craft a wolf cape or wolf armor?

Not sure if I explained that correctly, let me know if you need me to explain any further :D
We already had, or maybe have a script for that, not sure if it's broken xD

Free Crafting/Upgrading
-No Resources required
-Unlocks all crafting Recipes temporarily

Free Crafting/Upgrading/Building
-Resources are still required

Synapt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Synapt »

Akira wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:14 am
ds891 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:06 am

We already had, or maybe have a script for that, not sure if it's broken xD

Free Crafting/Upgrading
-No Resources required
-Unlocks all crafting Recipes temporarily

Free Crafting/Upgrading/Building
-Resources are still required
Can confirm in current game as of today and the 2.3 table, the building one does not appear to work currently. Workbench crafting/upgrading seems okay, but building still consumes materials (and the cheat does activate).

Edit: Also appears god mode doesn't protect against catching on fire or poison anymore either.

Edit Edit: Okay so unlimited building does work, it uses resources but it also lets you build without having the resources in inventory now? lol

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Synapt wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:17 am
Can confirm in current game as of today and the 2.3 table, the building one does not appear to work currently. Workbench crafting/upgrading seems okay, but building still consumes materials (and the cheat does activate).

Edit: Also appears god mode doesn't protect against catching on fire or poison anymore either.

Edit Edit: Okay so unlimited building does work, it uses resources but it also lets you build without having the resources in inventory now? lol
Yeh gonne fix the building/crafting scripts soon.

Restarting the game might fix some problems, no idea why that happens for some ppl.

Also are you running any mods? Bc God mode works fine on my end.

Edit:
Free Crafting/Upgrading = Works fine.
Activated it which unlocked all recipes, crafted something which didn't consumed my resources, deactivated it which removed the cheated recipes and crafting a item consumed resources again.

Edit #2:
Free Crafting/Upgrading/Building = Works fine.
Activated it, crafted an item which didn't consumed my resources, builded something which also didn't consumed my resources, deactivated it and building & crafting consumed resources again.

So if you have problems with these scripts then there's most likely a problem on your end.

Synapt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Synapt »

Akira wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:35 pm
Yeh gonne fix the building/crafting scripts soon.

Restarting the game might fix some problems, no idea why that happens for some ppl.

Also are you running any mods? Bc God mode works fine on my end.

Edit:
Free Crafting/Upgrading = Works fine.
Activated it which unlocked all recipes, crafted something which didn't consumed my resources, deactivated it which removed the cheated recipes and crafting a item consumed resources again.

Edit #2:
Free Crafting/Upgrading/Building = Works fine.
Activated it, crafted an item which didn't consumed my resources, builded something which also didn't consumed my resources, deactivated it and building & crafting consumed resources again.

So if you have problems with these scripts then there's most likely a problem on your end.
Nope, no mods, and it was a fresh start of the game and even a fresh world. I just wanted to try out some building physics weight playing around sandbox-wise so I was mostly interested in just the unlimited building.

In the previous version of the game (as of some days ago) and the 2.0 script, the free crafting/upgrading/building didn't consume resources. That said I kind of like it how it is now, that it lets me build stuff even without the resources, as it lets me tinker around with advanced structure materials without having to go actually get the materials first.